Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,441 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

How To Get Visa To Finland For Entrance Exam?? Help/suggestions - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How To Get Visa To Finland For Entrance Exam?? Help/suggestions (2853 Views)

Study In Finland For Undergraduate (tuition Free) / In Need Of Advice About Going Back To Finland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get Visa To Finland For Entrance Exam?? Help/suggestions by MrGlobe(m): 2:09pm On Apr 03, 2012
People in finland whats up? My bro got invited for entrance exam in finland. How can he go about the visa? I heard its tough getting visa for entrance exam there.. Whats the way around it? The exam is 26th of April I think.
Cheers..
Re: How To Get Visa To Finland For Entrance Exam?? Help/suggestions by MrGlobe(m): 12:53pm On Apr 04, 2012
Where all these finland people now?
Re: How To Get Visa To Finland For Entrance Exam?? Help/suggestions by yemmyma: 2:15pm On Apr 04, 2012
Sorry, Let your brother forget it i think. Finland is not organizing exams for Nigerians this year.

I am aware that Nigerians could not apply to study in Finland this year, how did your brother do it? Is he in Nigeria?
Re: How To Get Visa To Finland For Entrance Exam?? Help/suggestions by MrGlobe(m): 2:40pm On Apr 04, 2012
yemmy_ma: Sorry, Let your brother forget it i think. Finland is not organizing exams for Nigerians this year.

I am aware that Nigerians could not apply to study in Finland this year, how did your brother do it? Is he in Nigeria?
Are you sure? I dont think there was any notice barring Nigerians from applying and anyway I helped him to 'work it' through a friend in Finland. They have sent the letter but am now hearing the embassy does not give visa for entrance exams? Is it true and what can he do next? Thanks
Re: How To Get Visa To Finland For Entrance Exam?? Help/suggestions by callygood: 3:09pm On Apr 04, 2012
Yeah, the embassy will no grant you visa to write exam in Finland. The embassy believes if visa is issued to Nigerians for the entrance exam, the person will not return to Nigeria after the exam. Therefore, granting visa for entrance exam was cancelled.

Dear Sir / Madam,

Based on the common assessment criteria defined in the Common Consular Instructions, the consultations with the Ministry for Foreign Affairs of Finland and with educational institutions in Finland the Embassy has decided NOT TO GIVE VISAS to attend the entrance examinations in Finland.

Many of the Finnish

educational institutions are arranging the entrance excaminations during the current year in various countries in Africa. You might be interested in taking this opportunity to write the examination. Kindly contact your school in Finland concerning this.

EMBASSY OF FINLAND IN ABUJA

Visa section

This information was seent to me in 2008
Re: How To Get Visa To Finland For Entrance Exam?? Help/suggestions by Nobody: 4:51pm On Apr 04, 2012
Yeah its true,i also heard this from someone in finland cos i applied for their admission this year........so i don forget ham.

(1) (Reply)

Please How Do I Get To Isolo From Festac. / Panic As US Immigration Stamps No EOS / AOS On Nigerian Passport / Come And See What Northerners Are Doing In Other Countries Oo.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.