Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,028 members, 7,818,034 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

Medical Attention Needed - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Medical Attention Needed (1133 Views)

giving thanks to God / Why You Should Pay Attention To Your Urine Colour / Be Careful As You Seek Medical Attention In India (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Medical Attention Needed by TrishaP(f): 5:57pm On Nov 20, 2015
Which is the best, natural and healthy way of treating malaria and typhoid without taking any form of drugs?

This is becoming worrisome to me. In just less than a year I've consumed alot of drugs trying to deal with this typhoid.
It's either malaria or it comes in handy. I can't be taking drugs all time with no results. It's not healthy taking so much drugs.

Am sick and tired already. I'm having the same symptoms again, ive done the usual test and it came out the same.

A friend recommended pawpaw leaves to be taken, i dont know how true it is. God knows I'm not intending to take anymore drugs for this.

I'm sure there are other ways to curb it, that's why I brought this up.

Please help out!
Re: Medical Attention Needed by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 10:41pm On Nov 20, 2015
How do you know you have malaria and typhoid? Did you go to the hospital and diagnosis as well as lab test results revealed that?
It is always good for one to be sure of what ailment is being treated. You never can tell, you might just be experiencing symptoms of a more serious ailment. Go to your doctor and do a full body checkup to erase doubt(s) on the ailments you think you have. Moreover it is not advisable to take drugs indiscriminately.
Re: Medical Attention Needed by braindamage(m): 11:56am On Nov 21, 2015
Do as PRISTINEMUSCLES has said. smiley
Re: Medical Attention Needed by tuniboss: 5:32pm On Nov 21, 2015
TrishaP:

Which is the best, natural and healthy way of treating malaria and typhoid without taking any form of drugs?

This is becoming worrisome to me. In just less than a year I've consumed alot of drugs trying to deal with this typhoid.
It's either malaria or it comes in handy. I can't be taking drugs all time with no results. It's not healthy taking so much drugs.

Am sick and tired already. I'm having the same symptoms again, ive done the usual test and it came out the same.

A friend recommended pawpaw leaves to be taken, i dont know how true it is. God knows I'm not intending to take anymore drugs for this.

I'm sure there are other ways to curb it, that's why I brought this up.

Please help out!
bro i suggest food supplements for you it has helped me a great deal over the years.. there are four supplements i take and it has helped greatly.. interested official line 08131195769
Re: Medical Attention Needed by TrishaP(f): 5:08pm On Nov 23, 2015
tuniboss:
bro i suggest food supplements for you it has helped me a great deal over the years.. there are four supplements i take and it has helped greatly.. interested official line 08131195769
Thank you I don't need any supplement. I'm better now.

1 Like

Re: Medical Attention Needed by tuniboss: 3:20pm On Nov 24, 2015
TrishaP:

Thank you I don't need any supplement. I'm better now.
ok if you say so cheesy

(1) (Reply)

5 Home Made Remedies For Stretch Marks / A Siemens Versa Pro ( Convex, Linear & Trans Virginal Probes) For Sale / 8 Skin Clearing Remedies You Should Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.