Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,423 members, 7,815,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

Be Careful As You Seek Medical Attention In India - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Be Careful As You Seek Medical Attention In India (486 Views)

FAKE RAMBO INSECTICIDE!!! Please Be Careful. / Group Warn Nigerians To Be Careful,. As Five Lions Escape / Erectile Dysfunction (ED)... The Failure To Sustain Attention In Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Be Careful As You Seek Medical Attention In India by cyborgng: 9:29am On Apr 11, 2016
The news services recently reported how an entire village was raided by unscrupulous people stealing kidneys in India. For harvesting their kidneys, each of the villagers received $45 (about N15, 000).

Read More : http://9jahealth.com.ng/articles/be-careful-as-you-seek-medical-attention-in-india/
Re: Be Careful As You Seek Medical Attention In India by MrCyril(m): 10:51am On Apr 11, 2016
cyborgng:
The news services recently reported how an entire village was raided by unscrupulous people stealing kidneys in India. For harvesting their kidneys, each of the villagers received $45 (about N15, 000).

Read More : http://9jahealth.com.ng/articles/be-careful-as-you-seek-medical-attention-in-india/
that is why you have to rely on trusted hands like ours. We have handle several medical cases from Nigeria without complain from any of our patient. Infact we have dinner parties with our ex-patients at least once in a year, you will agree with me that if they were not satisfied with our services they won't be attending the dinner parties. We have partnered with most of d major hospitals in Rivers, Lagos and Abuja and we are making moves to partner with the government.
Our hospital is one of the best in India and we have received lots of awards from Indian Government. we have handled several cases from Nigeria and our track records speaks for us. we also handle all types surgeries and medical treatments. our services include visa assistance, airport pick up and drop off, accommodation and feeding, phone and Indian sim card, laundry, internet, flight booking, legal formalities, local sight seeing in India, currency exchange.
just email me your medical report with subject "medical report", and i will reply you to tell you the estimated cost of your treatment and how long you will spend in India.
for more info, contact me on : 08032765549, cidomick@yahoo.com.

(1) (Reply)

Ifaseyi Spiritual Temple For Healing And Consultation / These Are The 6 States Hit By, Uhm, ‘tomato Ebola’ / The Nature's Way Of Eliminating And Preventing The Growth Of Fibroid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.