Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,220 members, 7,825,835 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

Please Someone Should Refute This For Me - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Please Someone Should Refute This For Me (663 Views)

Can NL Atheists Dare To Refute This Logical Evidence For Intelligent Design? / Mrpresident1 Claims Christ'll Come on/b4 20/1/17,Doesn't This Refute His Claim? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Someone Should Refute This For Me by SamJed(m): 6:16pm On Nov 20, 2015
Dear Muslims, you all know that Islam has been branded a terrorist religion. I did some research in the Koran and I found out that there are verses that support killing non Muslims and also I noticed that ISIS and their likes normally quote the Koran about their rewards for carrying out their executions.... I need you guys to refute this verses and explain them to me because I have asked this question somewhere else and no one gave me an answer...here are the verses....Quran (2:191-193)-"And kill them wherever you find them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out. And Al-Fitnah[disbelief or unrest]is worse than killing... but if they desist, then lo! Allah is forgiving and merciful. And fight them until there is no more Fitnah[disbelief and worshipping of others along with Allah]and worship is for Allah alone. But if they cease, let there be no transgression except against Az-Zalimun (the polytheists, and wrong-doers, etc.)"...Quran (2:244)-"Then fight in the cause of Allah, and know that Allah Heareth and knoweth all things." Quran (2:216)-"Fighting is prescribed for you, and ye dislike it. But it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is good for you, and that ye love a thing which is bad for you. But Allah knoweth, and ye know not."....Quran (3:56)-"As to those who reject faith, I will punish them with terrible agony in this world and in the Hereafter, nor will they have anyone to help."
Quran (3:151)-"Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers, for that they joined companions with Allah, for which He had sent no authority"....Quran (4:74)-"Let those fight in the way of Allah who sell the life of this world for the other. Whoso fighteth in the way of Allah, be he slain or be he victorious, on him We shall bestow a vast reward."...Quran (4:76)-"Those who believe fight in the cause of Allah…"
Quran (4:89)-"They but wish that ye should reject Faith, as they do, and thus be on the same footing (as they): But take not friends from their ranks until they flee in the way of Allah (From what is forbidden). But if they turn renegades, seize them and slay them wherever ye find them; and (in any case) take no friends or helpers from their ranks."...Quran(4:95)-"Not equal are those of the believers who sit (at home), except those who are disabled (by injury or are blind or lame, etc.), and those who strive hard and fight in the Cause of Allah with their wealth and their lives. Allah has preferred in grades those who strive hard and fight with their wealth and their lives above those who sit (at home). Unto each, Allah has promised good (Paradise), but Allah has preferred those who strive hard and fight, above those who sit (at home) by a huge reward "...Quran (8:15)-"O ye who believe! When ye meet those who disbelieve in battle, turn not your backs to them. (16)Whoso on that day turneth his back to them, unless maneuvering for battle or intent to join a company, he truly hath incurred wrath from Allah, and his habitation will be hell, a hapless journey's end."Quran (8:12)-"I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them"No reasonable person would interpret this to mean a spiritual struggle.
Quran (8:15)-"O ye who believe! When ye meet those who disbelieve in battle, turn not your backs to them. (16)Whoso on that day turneth his back to them, unless maneuvering for battle or intent to join a company, he truly hath incurred wrath from Allah, and his habitation will be hell, a hapless journey's end."Quran (9:14)-"Fight against them so that Allah will punish them by your hands and disgrace them and give you victory over them and heal the breasts of a believing people."Humiliating and hurting non-believers not only has the blessing of Allah, but it is ordered as a means of carrying out his punishment and even "healing" the hearts of Muslims.Quran (9:123)-"O you who believe! fight those of the unbelievers who are near to you and let them find in you hardness."Quran (48:29)-"Muhammad is the messenger of Allah. And those with him are hard (ruthless) against the disbelievers and merciful among themselves"....these are just few verses supporting killing and if they are anything to go by that means the so called 'terrorist groups' are the ones doing the right thing while those claiming 'peaceful' are disobeying Allah, so I need an explanation.....please let's be matured in answering and no insults....thanks....

lalasticlala please do the needful
Re: Please Someone Should Refute This For Me by Bambless1(m): 6:18pm On Nov 20, 2015
Waiting For E-jihadists comments cool
Re: Please Someone Should Refute This For Me by AceRoyal: 6:27pm On Nov 20, 2015
U go wait taya Bro.....tongue
Re: Please Someone Should Refute This For Me by Annunaki(m): 9:03pm On Nov 20, 2015
Al taquiya alert, al taquiya experts like rilwayne001 yazach and lexiconkabir will soon come and start yarning okpata here.

1 Like

Re: Please Someone Should Refute This For Me by Rilwayne001: 9:51pm On Nov 20, 2015
SamJed:
Dear Muslims, you all know that Islam has been branded a terrorist religion. I did some research in the Koran and I found
lalasticlala please do the needful

[b] Start by refuting these:

Deut 13:6 If thy brother, the son of thy mother, or thy son, or thy daughter, or the wife of thy bosom, or thy friend, which is as thine own soul, entice thee secretly, saying, Let us go and serve other gods, which thou hast not known, thou, nor thy fathers; 13:7 Namely, of the gods of the people which are round about you, nigh unto thee, or far off from thee, from the one end of the earth even unto the other end.of the earth;
13:8 Thou shalt not consent unto him, nor hearken unto him; neither shall thine eye pity him, neither shalt thou spare, neither shalt thou conceal him: 13:9 But thou shalt surely kill him; thine hand shall be first upon him to put him to death, and afterwards the hand of all the people.

Deut 13:12 If thou shalt hear say in one of thy cities, which the LORD thy God hath given thee to dwell there, saying,
13:13 Certain men, the children of Belial, are gone out from among you, and have withdrawn the inhabitants of their city, saying, Let us go and serve other gods, which ye have not known; 13:14 Then shalt thou enquire, and make search, and ask diligently; and, behold, if it be truth, and the thing certain,that such abomination is wrought among you; 13:15 Thou shalt surely smite the inhabitants of that city with the edge of the sword, destroying it utterly, and all that is therein, and the cattle thereof, with the edge of the sword.

PS: Don't tell me these are in the OT, since you are not ready to accept that the verse you quoted is applicable to the people of that time. [/b]
Re: Please Someone Should Refute This For Me by Annunaki(m): 5:57am On Nov 21, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Deut 13:6 If thy brother, the son of thy mother, or thy son, or thy daughter, or the wife of thy bosom, or thy friend, which is as thine own soul, entice thee secretly, saying, Let us go and serve other gods, which thou hast not known, thou, nor thy fathers; 13:7 Namely, of the gods of the people which are round about you, nigh unto thee, or far off from thee, from the one end of the earth even unto the other end.of the earth;
13:8 Thou shalt not consent unto him, nor hearken unto him; neither shall thine eye pity him, neither shalt thou spare, neither shalt thou conceal him: 13:9 But thou shalt surely kill him; thine hand shall be first upon him to put him to death, and afterwards the hand of all the people.

Deut 13:12 If thou shalt hear say in one of thy cities, which the LORD thy God hath given thee to dwell there, saying,
13:13 Certain men, the children of Belial, are gone out from among you, and have withdrawn the inhabitants of their city, saying, Let us go and serve other gods, which ye have not known; 13:14 Then shalt thou enquire, and make search, and ask diligently; and, behold, if it be truth, and the thing certain,that such abomination is wrought among you; 13:15 Thou shalt surely smite the inhabitants of that city with the edge of the sword, destroying it utterly, and all that is therein, and the cattle thereof, with the edge of the sword.

PS: Don't tell me these are in the OT, since you are not ready to accept that the verse you quoted is applicable to the people of that time. [/b]

Dunce is this how to refute And we can tell you that it is the OT since the holy bible clearly tells us that all the old testament laws have been brought to an end. Meanwhile the terrible quoran that was concocted over six hundred years later by a mad Arabian caravan raider(armed robber) claims to be relevant for mankind till the end of time. So stop this rubbish al taquiya. Your evil prophet clearly instructed that you muslims fight every one until religion is only for allahh. This has not been achieved and will NEVER be achieved so that means mohamed's instruction is open ended and not just for the people of that time so stop this al taquiya nonsense.
Re: Please Someone Should Refute This For Me by SamJed(m): 8:49am On Nov 21, 2015
Rilwayne001:

you have not yet refuted what I said but anyway, thank God you know that it is in OT but let me still explain it for you better....after the Israelites left Egypt, they were very heady and disobedient so God gave them strict laws of which death was the punishment most times...this was to guard the Israelites from doing what God doesnt want...this was why death was a regular punishment... but even upon that the Israelites still went against God many times....when Jesus came he came with a message of choice....he said "I have set before you life and death but choose you life that you may live" this clearly removes the law of old which made it a must to obey God thereby making death a penalty if you didnt....however, if you notice, these laws of the OT were just applicable in the camp of the Israelites...there was none of the laws that instructed that the non Jews should be killed for them to make heaven......there was none of the laws that made killing the non Jews a means of getting God's reward....so even in the OT terrorism wasn't obtainable for the Jews...but in the Koran terrorism is very much obtainable...i wonder why u guys don't just want to accept the fact...

(1) (Reply)

Kogi: We Warned That Audu Could Die – Apostle Suleman / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 10/12/15 / The Book Of Enoch EXPOSED!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.