Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,139 members, 7,829,072 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:39 PM

Biafra:why We Are Inseparable As Nigerians - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Biafra:why We Are Inseparable As Nigerians (562 Views)

Inseparable Twins Share On Brain. / BREAKING!!! Price Of Rice Crashes As Nigerians Approach The Festive Season / What A World, Could This Be Outcome Of Inseparable Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Biafra:why We Are Inseparable As Nigerians by ComradeKings(m): 6:35pm On Nov 20, 2015
WHY WE ARE INSEPARABLE AS NIGERIANS....... I'm writing from the Northern part of Nigeria. I'm against this Agitation for Biafra. Don't quote me wrong, everybody has the right to say their mind but I am a strong believer in the Strength of our Diversity. Am not in tandem with the Igbo Language but yet Flavour and Phyno music are sweet melodies to my ear drums. In fact, their music are my favorite in the industry even though I never comprehend what they say in the songs. I still sing along and dance to it. The way I memories their lyrics gives me a sense of belonging to an Igbo Group. I love the Igbos. Our integration is inseparable. I can not shy away that we have fail as a people. But we can rebuild this together. Let's talk it out. This marriage does not need a divorce because our only alternative is UNITY. While America and the Rest of the world are UNITING to reach the MOON, we as Nigerian should not divide to reach the village-- we are indeed greater Together. #OneNigeria.. #WeAreBetterTogether... Best wishes from Comrade Kings Kekwop

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

105 Soldiers: My Take On Arresa's Petrol Tanker Fire Angle Thread- Dickdastardly / Naughty Wife Talks: Don’t Let Your Manhood Condemn You / Who Can Answer This Question?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.