Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,194 members, 7,829,273 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

I No Longer Belong To Any political Party - Cramjones - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I No Longer Belong To Any political Party - Cramjones (1875 Views)

"Form A Political Party And Push Your Agenda" - APC Tells IPOB, MASSOB / Eberechi Suzzette Wike: "I Belong To The Kitchen, I Also Belong To Court Room" / Buhari Plagiarized Charles De Gaulle's Quote: “I Belong To Nobody” - TheSignal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I No Longer Belong To Any political Party - Cramjones by Firefire(m): 8:12pm On Nov 20, 2015
ajebuter:

No, he just woke up from burukutu and ogogoro-induced sleep.

Ati mi Modath ati IyaIode, eku alale ni be yen ooo.

Aguntan yin kan ti so nu ooooo. cheesy
Re: I No Longer Belong To Any political Party - Cramjones by ajepako(f): 8:16pm On Nov 20, 2015
Firefire:
Una don fight ?

No, he just woke up from burukutu and ogogoro-induced slumber

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I No Longer Belong To Any political Party - Cramjones by Nobody: 8:16pm On Nov 20, 2015
Firefire:

Eleyi o ni inuro te le, attention lo n wa. we dash u

1 Like

Re: I No Longer Belong To Any political Party - Cramjones by ajepako(f): 8:17pm On Nov 20, 2015
Firefire:

Maalu gambari aje goro din kan..

Oju ti won oh! Yegede..

1 Like

Re: I No Longer Belong To Any political Party - Cramjones by Firefire(m): 8:19pm On Nov 20, 2015
IyaIode:

Eleyi o ni inuro te le, attention lo n wa. we dash u

Otumosi wipe, alainironu ara Galatia nii ? smiley

Ki Eledua bawa da si oro orile ede yi ooo
Re: I No Longer Belong To Any political Party - Cramjones by Nobody: 8:26pm On Nov 20, 2015
Firefire:

Otumosi wipe, alainironu ara Galatia nii ? smiley
Ki Eledua bawa da si oro orile ede yi ooo
Ase o, lol

1 Like

Re: I No Longer Belong To Any political Party - Cramjones by Nobody: 12:05am On Nov 21, 2015
cramjones:

-CramJones
I like this old troll cheesy cheesy cheesy.
Re: I No Longer Belong To Any political Party - Cramjones by Frankiss44(m): 12:52am On Nov 21, 2015
He is not leaving because he is a concerned patriotic Nigerian, he is leaving because he is no longer on payroll.. He has been abandoned by the APC led government after the election.. SHAME
Re: I No Longer Belong To Any political Party - Cramjones by Duru1(m): 12:57am On Nov 21, 2015
cramjones:
I have personally decided to denounce APC, not because I hate the party. In fact, it is the opposite. I love and still support PMB, however, I want to be a more neutral commentator so that the government of the day will sit up. More so, since the elections were done, I have not been on the payroll of the APC. My loyalty now lies 100% to the Nigerian people.

Today we are at an unprecedented and precarious time in our history. Our economy grows at less than 2 percent, unemployment is at its highest, Boko Haram continues it carnage in the North East - a group recently named the most deadliest terror group in the world, even worse than ISIS. Furthermore, Fulani Herdsmen where ranked number 4 in the world, as they continue to invade Nigeria's rural communities and spill blood. The SE is becoming chaotic and unstable from the IPOB, Biafra and Massob secessionist. We are in medieval and perilous times. For me, I can only be a neutral commentator, giving my support and criticizing as necessary. Nigeria needs us to give it her best.

Permit me to quote my friend and brother -Femi Fani-Kayode

"According to a survey carried out by the United Kingdom's Independent newspaper two of the four most deadly terrorist organisations in the world today are in northern Nigeria. According to them Boko Haram is now officially the world's most deadly terror group whilst the Fulani militants are number four. In view of this why would anyone be surprised by calls for self-determination in the south?" - Femi Fani-Kayode

#PrayforNigeria

-CramJones

Typically Yari.ba!!!
Re: I No Longer Belong To Any political Party - Cramjones by duality(m): 3:06am On Nov 21, 2015
cramjones:

There is no club to be welcomed to. I am no longer in APC's payroll. I was not given an appointment by the government. My loyalty now lies to the Nigerian people. Obviously, PDP is filth and GEJ worst president in our history. I am neutral, my loyalty lies to Nigeria and Nigerians, until the day I decide to go back to partisan politics.

-CramJones

maybe we can now be friends.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Amount Budgeted For Nnamdi Azikiwe's Mausoleum/ Library In 2016 Budget / Patience Jonathan Missing As Aisha Buhari Meets With Former First Ladies -photos / Throw Back Picture Of Chibuike Amaechi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.