Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,930 members, 7,828,239 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

Shan George Acquires New G-wagon [photo] - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shan George Acquires New G-wagon [photo] (44881 Views)

Chika Ike Poses In Her Mercedes G-Wagon (Photo) / Zoro Buys New Mercedes G-Wagon (Photo) / Peter Okoye Poses Inside His Mercedes G Wagon (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shan George Acquires New G-wagon [photo] by nnanna11: 10:34pm On Nov 20, 2015
Airforce1:
Nollywood actress, Shan George who recently bashed her car has acquired new G Wagon.

Shan who shared the above photo wrote, “I’m heading to Oshodi market now to buy artificial backyard. This my own no dey encouraging at all.”

Recently, Shan said she can never board a plane and she revealed why she said that.

Hhmm

Congrats to her.

https://instagram.com/p/-OAF-WhDIb/

Shan stop possing with my jeep, infact return back my G wagon immediately
Nonsense
Re: Shan George Acquires New G-wagon [photo] by mikron(m): 10:41pm On Nov 20, 2015
princeogbeide1:
Congratulations! Hope she can handle that machine" mecedise benz products are made for Intelligent people"
re u indirectly saying she is not? just asking

1 Like

Re: Shan George Acquires New G-wagon [photo] by mikron(m): 10:42pm On Nov 20, 2015
why re they all buying G-wagons?
Re: Shan George Acquires New G-wagon [photo] by freedomm: 10:53pm On Nov 20, 2015
Wow never knew nolloywood was this lucrative congrats grin

1 Like

Re: Shan George Acquires New G-wagon [photo] by SexyAma(f): 10:58pm On Nov 20, 2015
soleexx:

In the next 13month you wil own a G-wagon! I don't knw how u gonna get it! I Dnt really care...but that's wat they told me!
hahaha Amen ooo BTW are u a prophet?
Re: Shan George Acquires New G-wagon [photo] by sinaj(f): 11:03pm On Nov 20, 2015
faith551:

From what I can see you have a sporty physique so you shouldn't be afraid of getting fat
I hope it will stay dat way
Re: Shan George Acquires New G-wagon [photo] by damocool(m): 11:04pm On Nov 20, 2015
princeogbeide1:
Congratulations! Hope she can handle that machine" mecedise benz products are made for Intelligent people"
Hahaha bros, this is too harsh oooo...
Re: Shan George Acquires New G-wagon [photo] by 6fit(f): 11:04pm On Nov 20, 2015
How dis info take make petrol available? D OP dey hopelessly clueless
Re: Shan George Acquires New G-wagon [photo] by Nobody: 11:14pm On Nov 20, 2015
When you see people progressing in life, you wish them well and pray for yours to happen. There is power in the tongue and your thoughts. When you say negative things about people you barely know,happiness and progress will forever elude you. That's the curse most people on NL have placed on themselves unknowingly. I feel sorry for some of you.
Re: Shan George Acquires New G-wagon [photo] by RexTramadol1: 11:24pm On Nov 20, 2015
Start time
Re: Shan George Acquires New G-wagon [photo] by theDEVILisHERE: 11:24pm On Nov 20, 2015
soleexx:
END-TIME things angry

Why you guys always worried about a so called "end time"
Remember
Everything has an end
And every end is another begining

This is a circle of life that is inevitable
So stop worrying your selves

1 Like

Re: Shan George Acquires New G-wagon [photo] by Nobody: 11:34pm On Nov 20, 2015
I cam bet with all certainty she didn't buy that car
Re: Shan George Acquires New G-wagon [photo] by KLand(m): 11:34pm On Nov 20, 2015
faith551:
That's 25-35mill bae, men where are all this money coming from?

I wonder too!
Re: Shan George Acquires New G-wagon [photo] by judedwriter(m): 11:46pm On Nov 20, 2015
koyyes:
When you see people progressing in life, you wish them well and pray for yours to happen. There is power in the tongue and your thoughts. When you say negative things about people you barely know,happiness and progress will forever elude you. That's the curse most people on NL have placed on themselves unknowingly. I feel sorry for some of you.
na envy dey cause am. As naija come hard like this, I no blame them.

1 Like

Re: Shan George Acquires New G-wagon [photo] by amiskurie(m): 11:48pm On Nov 20, 2015
And nobody's talking about her end time yansh
Re: Shan George Acquires New G-wagon [photo] by princeogbeide1(m): 11:57pm On Nov 20, 2015
malikisah:
you think yu are intelligent but yu don't have a good wagon

But I own a 206" all fingers are not equal broda
Re: Shan George Acquires New G-wagon [photo] by DipoDaniel: 12:10am On Nov 21, 2015
2007 G-Wagon.Give me $40k i'll get it for u. This one can't afford new wagon, that cost of $140K, if you call it new G-Wagon o... this is used 2007 or 2006 ,no hating.

Airforce1:
Nollywood actress, Shan George who recently bashed her car has acquired new G Wagon.

Shan who shared the above photo wrote, “I’m heading to Oshodi market now to buy artificial backyard. This my own no dey encouraging at all.”

Recently, Shan said she can never board a plane and she revealed why she said that.

Hhmm

Congrats to her.

Re: Shan George Acquires New G-wagon [photo] by Airforce1(m): 12:11am On Nov 21, 2015
DipoDaniel:
2007 G-Wagon.Give me $40k i'll get it for u. This one can't afford new wagon, that cost of $140K, if you call it new G-Wagon o... this is used 2007 or 2006 ,no hating.

cheesy
Re: Shan George Acquires New G-wagon [photo] by Nobody: 12:37am On Nov 21, 2015
Nollywoo...i better get serious wt my 1st talent

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shan George Acquires New G-wagon [photo] by webmaster0(m): 12:53am On Nov 21, 2015
pretydiva:
Wats d source of her wealth

Aristocrat! grin
pretydiva:

Aristocrat!
Re: Shan George Acquires New G-wagon [photo] by Nobody: 1:10am On Nov 21, 2015
People saying what is the source of her wealth her just jealous. Hope you know she used to be a famous actress at a particular time. Perhaps she was not as dumb as the other celebs who dont invest. Congrats Shan. You still look pretty despite ur age.

1 Like

Re: Shan George Acquires New G-wagon [photo] by EmekaBlue(m): 1:42am On Nov 21, 2015
Its like u r into the bizness..May God help u too...Typical whereva u frm with with gettin angry hearing d truth
faustinalove:

May God help u..why is it that most successful women are usually classified as ashawo? smh for u bro..typical igbo boy with a low I.Q
Re: Shan George Acquires New G-wagon [photo] by domopps(m): 3:14am On Nov 21, 2015
Congratulations to her

But the word star actress tho

Cheeeers
Re: Shan George Acquires New G-wagon [photo] by Certifiedboss: 3:36am On Nov 21, 2015
Airforce1:

Hhmm

Congrats to her.

I still wonder why the ones in their matrimonial home can't afford such

1 Like

Re: Shan George Acquires New G-wagon [photo] by Nobody: 5:23am On Nov 21, 2015
sinaj:
Woooow! Diz woman is ever dashing kiss

Still fwesh nd ho' despite her age smiley

Na diz kind stature I de find o!
No be mama Ibeji their stature sad

Then you really have to work for it,watch what you eat,exercise a lot & stay stress free
Re: Shan George Acquires New G-wagon [photo] by Mekare: 5:59am On Nov 21, 2015
Congrats to her though
Re: Shan George Acquires New G-wagon [photo] by gidjah(m): 7:00am On Nov 21, 2015
pretydiva:
serious question my dear diva, I use to know her long time ago in Lagos when she was the queen of Nigeria wood (hood).her soap operas then were more like block bursters.but money wasn't fort coming or rather money no dey for industry then .But gathering money to buy g wagon..... that's from a lot of investment o,and really hope she is up to it sha .no hate pls

1 Like

Re: Shan George Acquires New G-wagon [photo] by Orikinla(m): 7:19am On Nov 21, 2015
HALLELUJAH!
She deserves it.
She has come a long way.
I remember telling her to start acting in Nollywood two decades ago and she was reluctant to leave her fashion business with her friend in Fadeyi, Lagos. But she later joined and God made her a star.
Everyone of them from the ghettos who followed my advice has made it, including Linda Ikeji from Mushin to Surulere and now living large on Banana Island.
I am happy for everyone of them as long as they don't become too greedy or too vain and are grateful to God.
Re: Shan George Acquires New G-wagon [photo] by HrmOlolade(m): 7:27am On Nov 21, 2015
imas:
wow, it looks exactly like my own cool
you mean the one in your dream grin
Re: Shan George Acquires New G-wagon [photo] by Nobody: 7:43am On Nov 21, 2015
faith551:
That's 25-35mill bae, men where are all this money coming from?

EFFC should take care of that question I wonder where that money came from.is she working in baba ijebu or surebet

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tboss Apologizes To Her Father, Idowu Vincent. Shares His Burial Photos / Nigerian Rapper, Oladips Is Dead / Mercy Johnson’s Husband-to-be Prince Odianosen Okojie Finally Speaks!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.