Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,354 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

Shan George Acquires New G-wagon [photo] - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shan George Acquires New G-wagon [photo] (44883 Views)

Chika Ike Poses In Her Mercedes G-Wagon (Photo) / Zoro Buys New Mercedes G-Wagon (Photo) / Peter Okoye Poses Inside His Mercedes G Wagon (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shan George Acquires New G-wagon [photo] by daniella04: 7:48am On Nov 21, 2015
EmekaBlue:
Ashawo work dey pay fr sum kitten..No b al
You are just a bigot so all hard working women are prostitutes. Don't blame you cause that is how your female relatives get their money

2 Likes

Re: Shan George Acquires New G-wagon [photo] by phonesNgadgets: 8:13am On Nov 21, 2015
princeogbeide1:
Congratulations! Hope she can handle that machine" mecedise benz products are made for Intelligent people"
smiley. Big Boyz ride Benz! cool
Re: Shan George Acquires New G-wagon [photo] by aniyphil: 8:18am On Nov 21, 2015
. . .from what I see . . .she needs the "artificial backyard" more than she needs breakfast ! undecided
Re: Shan George Acquires New G-wagon [photo] by afrika(f): 8:30am On Nov 21, 2015
She dey SHOW US SAY, NA HER BUTT GET THE ITEM ON GROUND
Re: Shan George Acquires New G-wagon [photo] by faith551(m): 8:35am On Nov 21, 2015
kevinscore:

EFFC should take care of that question I wonder where that money came from.is she working in baba ijebu or surebet

Mehn!! The whole idea overwhelms me.
Am not being jealous tho, Am still happy for her. My problem is let no one hurt another just in the bid to get this money.

1 Like

Re: Shan George Acquires New G-wagon [photo] by faith551(m): 8:37am On Nov 21, 2015
sinaj:
I hope it will stay dat way

smiley, with good work, it will.
Re: Shan George Acquires New G-wagon [photo] by Henricarter(m): 8:39am On Nov 21, 2015
imas:
wow, it looks exactly like my own cool
.Mumu U̶̲̥̅̊ fit get ds one for U̶̲̥̅̊ whole life !!
Re: Shan George Acquires New G-wagon [photo] by Nobody: 9:03am On Nov 21, 2015
EmekaBlue:
Is that ur job madam plz remain some pu s sy juice fr ur husband o

emeka u r so silly, thats y our igbo girls who grew up outside east will always prefer a yoruba man anyday..i am igbo but igbo boys r very silly..they have no respect for women and if a woman is shccessful, then its ashawo...foool..FYI i am not married..pls receive sense and stop talking nonsense...ur I.Q is really low..idiot..i am sure ur holy sister or ur holy mother cant ever achieve what our sister here has...Bleep u asshole
Re: Shan George Acquires New G-wagon [photo] by Nobody: 9:09am On Nov 21, 2015
Henricarter:
.Mumu U̶̲̥̅̊ fit get ds one for U̶̲̥̅̊ whole life !!
Why not, nothing is impossible
Re: Shan George Acquires New G-wagon [photo] by Nobody: 9:15am On Nov 21, 2015
EmekaBlue:
Is that ur job madam plz remain some pu s sy juice fr ur husband o

emeka i am sure ur mom didnt remain quality pussy juice for ur dad cos she was busy screwing men who did not give her enough money to maintain her body..no wonder she gave birth to u at old age after forcing ur dad to marry her...at old age d probability of giving birth to a retard like u emeka is high...pls greet ur sister for me, hope she has screwed that garage tout? may her ashawo ministry bring better luck than that of her mum...idiot
Re: Shan George Acquires New G-wagon [photo] by fashrola(m): 10:49am On Nov 21, 2015
pretydiva:
Wats d source of her wealth

Kidnapping
Re: Shan George Acquires New G-wagon [photo] by malikisah: 10:53am On Nov 21, 2015
princeogbeide1:

But I own a 206" all fingers are not equal broda
oh , but you know who is not intelligent abi
Re: Shan George Acquires New G-wagon [photo] by princeogbeide1(m): 11:33am On Nov 21, 2015
malikisah:
oh , but you know who is not intelligent abi

Why not" it's you and your father that is not intelligent" u are an aquatic baboon
Re: Shan George Acquires New G-wagon [photo] by sinaj(f): 11:35am On Nov 21, 2015
sauceny:

Then you really have to work for it,watch what you eat,exercise a lot & stay stress free
sure smiley
Re: Shan George Acquires New G-wagon [photo] by Lionsclaw: 11:38am On Nov 21, 2015
princeogbeide1:
Congratulations! Hope she can handle that machine" mecedise benz products are made for Intelligent people"
Success doesn't always go to 'intelligent' people because of their sabi sabi/I know it all mentality.
As a matter of fact in these end times your kind of 'intelligent' people have been religated behind their social media screens to show themselves from behind their toilets while the not-so-intelligent but meek folks are enjoying the best of life grin
Re: Shan George Acquires New G-wagon [photo] by princeogbeide1(m): 11:47am On Nov 21, 2015
Lionsclaw:
Success doesn't always go to 'intelligent' people because of their sabi sabi/I know it all mentality.
As a matter of fact in these end times your kind of 'intelligent' people have been religated behind their social media screens to show themselves from behind their toilets while the not-so-intelligent but meek folks are enjoying the best of life grin

Na you sabi" I didnt ask you
Re: Shan George Acquires New G-wagon [photo] by Pidggin(f): 12:27pm On Nov 21, 2015
EmekaBlue:
Ashawo work dey pay fr sum kitten..No b al

If you like don't learn from those who are successful, stay there and continue to be sexist. Imagine a poor person being sexist?! Abi u no wan progress for dis life? Financial intelligence and hardwork pays.
Re: Shan George Acquires New G-wagon [photo] by malikisah: 12:52pm On Nov 21, 2015
princeogbeide1:

Why not" it's you and your father that is not intelligent" u are an aquatic baboon
yu have shown yourself to be very intelligent indeed, that is why yu are calling your father and grand father bad names publicly.
Re: Shan George Acquires New G-wagon [photo] by princeogbeide1(m): 12:59pm On Nov 21, 2015
malikisah:
yu have shown yourself to be very intelligent indeed, that is why yu are calling your father and grand father bad names publicly.

Bad adult" u smells
Re: Shan George Acquires New G-wagon [photo] by malikisah: 3:34pm On Nov 21, 2015
princeogbeide1:

Bad adult" u smells
still displaying your intelligence I. Suppose. You are indeed well trained
Re: Shan George Acquires New G-wagon [photo] by EmekaBlue(m): 7:19pm On Nov 22, 2015
Nonsense
faustinalove:

emeka i am sure ur mom didnt remain quality pussy juice for ur dad cos she was busy screwing men who did not give her enough money to maintain her body..no wonder she gave birth to u at old age after forcing ur dad to marry her...at old age d probability of giving birth to a retard like u emeka is high...pls greet ur sister for me, hope she has screwed that garage tout? may her ashawo ministry bring better luck than that of her mum...idiot
Re: Shan George Acquires New G-wagon [photo] by EmekaBlue(m): 7:21pm On Nov 22, 2015
So in ur mind u feel am poor lyk u..hahaha..gerra ra here
Pidggin:

If you like don't learn from those who are successful, stay there and continue to be sexist. Imagine a poor person being sexist?! Abi u no wan progress for dis life? Financial intelligence and hardwork pays.
Re: Shan George Acquires New G-wagon [photo] by EmekaBlue(m): 7:27pm On Nov 22, 2015
Yes u r nt married ofc..Y i said u shud plz preserve sum pu nani juice fr ur hussy thats if u get one...Who cares wht u feel or assume igbo guyz to be...My friend go sidon 4 bush
faustinalove:

emeka u r so silly, thats y our igbo girls who grew up outside east will always prefer a yoruba man anyday..i am igbo but igbo boys r very silly..they have no respect for women and if a woman is shccessful, then its ashawo...foool..FYI i am not married..pls receive sense and stop talking nonsense...ur I.Q is really low..idiot..i am sure ur holy sister or ur holy mother cant ever achieve what our sister here has...Bleep u asshole
Re: Shan George Acquires New G-wagon [photo] by EmekaBlue(m): 7:30pm On Nov 22, 2015
hardworking sleeping with diff men in this case...Na only ashawo women lyk u my post dey pain..Go find beta wrk ooo and remain sum nutrient fr ur hussy or future hussy
daniella04:
You are just a bigot so all hard working women are prostitutes. Don't blame you cause that is how your female relatives get their money
Re: Shan George Acquires New G-wagon [photo] by daniella04: 8:27pm On Nov 22, 2015
EmekaBlue:
hardworking sleeping with diff men in this case...Na only ashawo women lyk u my post dey pain..Go find beta wrk ooo and remain sum nutrient fr ur hussy or future hussy
Definitely will not join issues with you cause I respect myself and won't come to your level, I guess the people you surround yourself with has made you think like this nothing I will say will change it
Re: Shan George Acquires New G-wagon [photo] by EmekaBlue(m): 2:51pm On Nov 23, 2015
smiley
daniella04:
Definitely will not join issues with you cause I respect myself and won't come to your level, I guess the people you surround yourself with has made you think like this nothing I will say will change it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tboss Apologizes To Her Father, Idowu Vincent. Shares His Burial Photos / Nigerian Rapper, Oladips Is Dead / Mercy Johnson’s Husband-to-be Prince Odianosen Okojie Finally Speaks!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.