Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,150 members, 7,835,844 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

Legal And Illegal Ways To Become Rich - Nigeria - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Legal And Illegal Ways To Become Rich - Nigeria (2027 Views)

Man Allows Hyena To Eat His Genitals To Become Rich (PHOTO) / Obey These 10 Rules Of Money And Become Rich / Here Are 7 Ways To Tell That You Will Become Rich One Day. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Legal And Illegal Ways To Become Rich - Nigeria by McLiossy: 10:14pm On Nov 20, 2015
Looking at the people claimed to be the rich, who had one way or the other become extremely rich, never has 100% legit business. This kept me thinking for some time, so I started analyzing ways one can make cool cash in the country, but unfortunately I found out there's no 100% Legal way to make REALLY BIG MONEY In Nigeria.

Now I know lots of Nairalanders are into Business or Deal. So Please kindly list ways you've made money or ways to really hit it Big in Nigeria legally or illegally.
Cc: Lalasticlala

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

See D Big Snake An Electrician Found In A Switch Box / Actor Kanayo O Kanayo's Daughter Valerie Graduates From College (photos) / Mayweather Vs Muhammad Ali

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.