Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,978 members, 7,817,882 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

Man Allows Hyena To Eat His Genitals To Become Rich (PHOTO) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Man Allows Hyena To Eat His Genitals To Become Rich (PHOTO) (771 Views)

Hyena Dragged To Police Station In Kano. Photos / Nigerian Soldiers Kill Hyena. See Picture / Woman Poses With Huge Python And Hyena In Kaduna State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Allows Hyena To Eat His Genitals To Become Rich (PHOTO) by HonSuQMaDIQ(m): 2:24pm On May 06, 2018
A man has been left without genitals and with three missing toes after a witch doctor told him that losing his body parts would make him rich. Chamangeni Zulu, from Malawi, has been hospitalised at Chipata General Hospital in Zambia, near the Malawi border, after he allowed the hyena to eat his manhood. Mr Zulu told the Times of Zambia yesterday that he was promised by a witch doctor that by sacrificing his body parts he would become rich.

‘I met some business persons who told me the best way to become rich was to sacrifice parts of my body,’ he told the paper. At around 4am on Monday last week, the man went into the Zambian bush. Mr Zulu said: ‘I was instructed to be unclad and a hyena came to me and started eating my toes and eventually my manhood was eaten.’

Mr Zulu said that the witch doctor did not make it clear that his body parts would be ‘lost’. Yet despite the horrific ordeal, Mr Zulu admitted he was still hopeful of becoming rich. ‘Even if I have lost some important parts of my body, I still want to get rich,’ he said. The Malawi man has been living and working in Zambia for the past four months. Chipata Hospital described the man’s condition as stable and said that he had been brought to the hospital by police officers.

Source:

http://www.informationng.com/2018/04/man-allows-hyena-to-eat-his-genitals-to-become-rich-photo.html

Re: Man Allows Hyena To Eat His Genitals To Become Rich (PHOTO) by HonSuQMaDIQ(m): 2:25pm On May 06, 2018
grin cheesy
yahoo boys ... new method is here o
lalasticlala
Re: Man Allows Hyena To Eat His Genitals To Become Rich (PHOTO) by kelvin1191(m): 2:31pm On May 06, 2018
If only he could channel this energy and dedication into legitimate hustle
Re: Man Allows Hyena To Eat His Genitals To Become Rich (PHOTO) by dkronicle(m): 2:37pm On May 06, 2018
Chaii this guy is mard

Re: Man Allows Hyena To Eat His Genitals To Become Rich (PHOTO) by bbm2016(m): 2:39pm On May 06, 2018
K
Re: Man Allows Hyena To Eat His Genitals To Become Rich (PHOTO) by Nobody: 2:41pm On May 06, 2018
Nairaland Slay Mamas don't care.

Mangled as his preeq is, they'll suck it hungrily if he throws a few kwacha notes at them.

Is it not those fat, stretchedmarked & desperate lookin' women I saw in the last get-together pictures?

Dem go do am!
Re: Man Allows Hyena To Eat His Genitals To Become Rich (PHOTO) by hisgrace090: 2:50pm On May 06, 2018
What a lucky hyena?

They serve him this food on a platter of gold.

Foolishness is a disease.
Re: Man Allows Hyena To Eat His Genitals To Become Rich (PHOTO) by xxxtedyxxx(m): 2:55pm On May 06, 2018
What a deluded lad. Upon all the rituals, he still won't be richer than Bill Gate.

There is no ritual anywhere.

There is no demon anywhere that brings Fresh Naira/Dollar notes from CBN to your table daily.

Money gotten from ritual means is an idea that our useless film industry still continue to support till this day.

It's a superstitious belief that needs to be seriously dealt with.

No hunchacked fellow or albino can make you rich.

Use your head.
Re: Man Allows Hyena To Eat His Genitals To Become Rich (PHOTO) by divinehand2003(m): 3:11pm On May 06, 2018
Some people's brain are filled with all sorts of poo.
Re: Man Allows Hyena To Eat His Genitals To Become Rich (PHOTO) by QueenSuccubus(f): 3:14pm On May 06, 2018
grin

Chineeeeeke! shocked

So, he gave up his muddy yam & toes to hyena Good thing, those wild beasts didnt feast on him sha... lipsrsealed undecided

RIP muddy yam cry
Re: Man Allows Hyena To Eat His Genitals To Become Rich (PHOTO) by marwanafrica: 3:20pm On May 06, 2018
All na determination buh just that his is wrong and weird one
Re: Man Allows Hyena To Eat His Genitals To Become Rich (PHOTO) by Bayajidda1: 4:18pm On May 06, 2018
cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Man Allows Hyena To Eat His Genitals To Become Rich (PHOTO) by Bayajidda1: 4:18pm On May 06, 2018
cheesy grin cheesy grin shocked
Re: Man Allows Hyena To Eat His Genitals To Become Rich (PHOTO) by Bayajidda1: 4:19pm On May 06, 2018
HonSuQMaDIQ:
grin cheesy
yahoo boys ... new method is here o
lalasticlala

New format
Re: Man Allows Hyena To Eat His Genitals To Become Rich (PHOTO) by drkay(m): 7:24pm On May 06, 2018
So, how will this guy enjoy life if he eventually become rich.

(1) (Reply)

Register For Canadian Army - 2018 Canadian Army Recruitment / Apple Office In Nigeria / #10yearchallenge - See How It Started And How Nigeria Brands Jumped On it

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.