Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,163 members, 7,825,636 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

‘To Forgive The Terrorists Is Up To God, Sending Them To Him is my Duty’- Putin - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘To Forgive The Terrorists Is Up To God, Sending Them To Him is my Duty’- Putin (931 Views)

Why Obasanjo Can’t Forgive The National Assembly / Soldier: Forgiving Boko Haram Is Left To God But Sending Them To God Is Our Job / Dogara Urges Nigerians To Forgive Boko Haram Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘To Forgive The Terrorists Is Up To God, Sending Them To Him is my Duty’- Putin by farem: 10:42pm On Nov 20, 2015
I know that Putin isn’t exactly a “good
guy,” but, don’t I just love these quotes
from him. They’re both awesome and
hysterical. He’s a world leader who is
really a movie character.
He seems to be the one world leader
unfazed, undamned and super ready to
turn these ISIS cowards to ‘WAS-WAS’ in
no time.
“To forgive the terrorists is up to God, to
send them to Him is up to me.”
He once also said, “American techs can
spot water in Mars, but, can’t detect ISIS
trucks”
Who talks like that? PUTIN DOES!
Re: ‘To Forgive The Terrorists Is Up To God, Sending Them To Him is my Duty’- Putin by acenazt: 11:08pm On Nov 20, 2015
Ohh My Dearful Putin. I sooo much want to be like you. Hard as Nails
Re: ‘To Forgive The Terrorists Is Up To God, Sending Them To Him is my Duty’- Putin by MosD: 11:11pm On Nov 20, 2015
How I love this quote! Can't just stop laughing
Re: ‘To Forgive The Terrorists Is Up To God, Sending Them To Him is my Duty’- Putin by magabounce(m): 11:13pm On Nov 20, 2015
Wot more do u expect from an ex KGB chief Dude is an encyclopedia of info
Re: ‘To Forgive The Terrorists Is Up To God, Sending Them To Him is my Duty’- Putin by TITOBIGZ(m): 11:34pm On Nov 20, 2015
MosD:
It was demzel washington that said it in MAN ON FIRE.
Re: ‘To Forgive The Terrorists Is Up To God, Sending Them To Him is my Duty’- Putin by TITOBIGZ(m): 11:37pm On Nov 20, 2015
MosD:
It was demzel washington that said it in MAN ON FIRE."Judgement is btw dem nd God my job is to arrange d meeting.
Re: ‘To Forgive The Terrorists Is Up To God, Sending Them To Him is my Duty’- Putin by ki02020(m): 11:41pm On Nov 20, 2015
The more I try not to like him the more he keep impressing unlike the TIMID Obama

(1) (Reply)

Throwback Photo Of Bukola Saraki And His Dad When He Was A Young Boy / The Monumental Lies Of President Muhhamadu Buhari / Nigeria: NACA Discovers 3,500 Male Sex Workers In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.