Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,661 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

Kogi Gubernatorial Elections – Live Updates #KogiDecides - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kogi Gubernatorial Elections – Live Updates #KogiDecides (46909 Views)

Rivers Re-run Elections: Live Monitoring And Updates / Results Of Benue-South Senatorial Re-run Elections : Live Updates By BenueNews / #BenueSouthDecides: Benue-South Senatorial Re-run Elections – LIVE UPDATES (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kogi Gubernatorial Elections – Live Updates #KogiDecides by donphilopus: 12:05am On Nov 21, 2015

Ladies and gentlemen, today, the people of Kogi State are gonna decide who to lead them for the next four years. The contest is between Abubakar Audu of the APC and Idris Wada of the PDP who happens to be the incumbent. Others are Philip Omeiza Salawu, former Deputy Governor who's flying LP's flag.

This thread is for the Election live update.

You tell us the Polling Unit, Ward, LG you're reporting from. After the end of the Election proper, you can post the result of the polls in your PU. Kudos to y'all as you decide today!!

Voters in Kogi state will on Saturday elect a new governor for the 24-year old state.

The voters have options of 22 candidates, but the most popular candidates are Abubakar Audu, the candidate of the All Progressives Congress, and Idris Wada, candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party.

While Mr. Wada is the incumbent, Mr Abubakar was governor of the state between 1999 and 2003.

PREMIUM TIMES reporters, Josiah Oluwole and Hassan Adebayo are on ground in the state and would provide live updates of events from the state.

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/investigationspecial-reports/193506-kogi-governorship-elections-live-updates-kogidecides.html

lalasticlala, obinoscopy, seun, ishilove

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kogi Gubernatorial Elections – Live Updates #KogiDecides by madridguy(m): 12:15am On Nov 21, 2015
Election or no election APC don win Kogi. Dancing shoki, shakitibobo for the winning party.

APC
WINNER.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kogi Gubernatorial Elections – Live Updates #KogiDecides by ajisebioyo1(m): 12:16am On Nov 21, 2015
Lemmi sleep first.... Brb...
Re: Kogi Gubernatorial Elections – Live Updates #KogiDecides by donphilopus: 12:30am On Nov 21, 2015
Reality on the ground presently shows that Abubakar Audu might emerge the winner of the poll. Wada should just go rest. Audu all the way!

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kogi Gubernatorial Elections – Live Updates #KogiDecides by wasiudvd(m): 12:47am On Nov 21, 2015
I hope it will be peaceful.

1 Like

Re: Kogi Gubernatorial Elections – Live Updates #KogiDecides by Bekwarra(m): 12:47am On Nov 21, 2015
donphilopus:
Reality on the ground presently shows that Abubakar Audu might emerge the winner of the poll. Wada should just go rest. Audu all the way!
It's the same thing as nairabet bah?

7 Likes

Re: Kogi Gubernatorial Elections – Live Updates #KogiDecides by peterion(m): 12:51am On Nov 21, 2015
people of kogi state we dont want slap, huge debt and insult from irresponsible fellow, let us vote PDP the humble father, carry go wada

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kogi Gubernatorial Elections – Live Updates #KogiDecides by Aseco(m): 12:58am On Nov 21, 2015
I cn remembered ao last General election was like in my Pulling unit at Anyigba where I served as presiding Officer bin a Corp member then it was really tough, igala pple I drop my cap for u pple with violence.... Nigerian need more enlightment, politic shd not b do or die affairs.... Really miss lokoja, state capital without Street light, cnt wait for the election result

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kogi Gubernatorial Elections – Live Updates #KogiDecides by donphilopus: 1:00am On Nov 21, 2015
peterion:
people of kogi state we dont want slap, huge debt and insult from irresponsible fellow, let us vote PDP the humble father, carry go wada

The serial debtor should continue being your Governor Guy, you've just disappointed me. Anyway, it's your opinion. You might be suffering and smiling.

12 Likes

Re: Kogi Gubernatorial Elections – Live Updates #KogiDecides by donphilopus: 1:04am On Nov 21, 2015
Aseco:
I cn remembered ao last General election was like in my Pulling unit at Anyigba where I served as presiding Officer bin a Corp member then it was really tough, igala pple I drop my cap for u pple with violence.... Nigerian need more enlightment, politic shd not b do or die affairs.... Really miss lokoja, state capital without Street light, cnt wait for the election result

I believe if it's not the worst, it will be one of the worst States Capital in Nigeria.

9 Likes

Re: Kogi Gubernatorial Elections – Live Updates #KogiDecides by peterion(m): 1:10am On Nov 21, 2015
donphilopus:

The serial debtor should continue being your Governor Guy, you've just disappointed me. Anyway, it's your opinion. You might be suffering and smiling.
my brother the security provided by wada is something to me, we cant afford to lose ppl for Audu oh, with wada we cn comfortably sleep and wake up

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kogi Gubernatorial Elections – Live Updates #KogiDecides by Witi(m): 2:55am On Nov 21, 2015
K
Re: Kogi Gubernatorial Elections – Live Updates #KogiDecides by teeboila(m): 3:15am On Nov 21, 2015
Make i book space to report incase i catch a baga trying to steal a ballot box
romi:
This Kogi gubernatorial election is like asking the electorates to choose between EBOLA and HIV/AIDS, #‎GODs‬ Mercy on Kogi state!
Make i book space to report incase i catch a baga trying to steal a ballot box

2 Likes

Re: Kogi Gubernatorial Elections – Live Updates #KogiDecides by M4gunners: 3:20am On Nov 21, 2015
I'm not from Kogi,but wada is not doing bad.Team Wada.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kogi Gubernatorial Elections – Live Updates #KogiDecides by paragon40(m): 3:24am On Nov 21, 2015
#kogidecides , a fight between giants....#teamApc#wecandoit
Re: Kogi Gubernatorial Elections – Live Updates #KogiDecides by rapthugx(m): 3:25am On Nov 21, 2015
I wish the people of Kogi a peaceful, free, fair and credible election today. May our democracy b the winner.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kogi Gubernatorial Elections – Live Updates #KogiDecides by handie(m): 3:28am On Nov 21, 2015
Oya na. Let's go there..... I don't like Abubakar Audu o, but I can't see beyond Audu for this election. Ignore all u read online and go see what's really on ground

3 Likes

Re: Kogi Gubernatorial Elections – Live Updates #KogiDecides by handie(m): 3:36am On Nov 21, 2015
donphilopus:

I believe if it's not the worst, it will be one of the worst States Capital in Nigeria.
My brother, it is the worst! Can still remember visiting that place on a biz trip..... Even the hospitality business there ain't something to write home about.... D road to leads to one of the most exclusive part of d town(Ganaja) was soo bad..... Heard even d road that leads to govt house is bad. And Wada is that type of governor that doesn't pass a particular road to his hometown cause of d bad state of d road(he rather passes the road from Ajaokuta and burst out @ Niger bridge than go through Adogo whose road is soo bad u'll weep if u pass through it). If only the PPA or LP candidate can win this election. Both Wada and Audu are bad options.,... We just have to pick the lesser of the two evils #Audu and hope the fear of Buhari will stop him from dipping his hands into d cookie jar

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kogi Gubernatorial Elections – Live Updates #KogiDecides by handie(m): 3:40am On Nov 21, 2015
The last time I visited Kogi(some time last week), I spoke with a couple of respondents and what I was able to pick out of my interactions with them is that they'll rather prefer to have a corrupt performing Governor than an underperforming saint..... That said, I don't think Abubakar Audu is d best APC has to offer

8 Likes

Re: Kogi Gubernatorial Elections – Live Updates #KogiDecides by tomakint: 3:58am On Nov 21, 2015
Let's hope that the people of Kogi will be allowed to pick their Governor.
Re: Kogi Gubernatorial Elections – Live Updates #KogiDecides by sammyj: 3:58am On Nov 21, 2015
Click like for APC and share for PDP! !!

42 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Kogi Gubernatorial Elections – Live Updates #KogiDecides by kestolove95(m): 5:21am On Nov 21, 2015
We dnt want pdp in north central, so d madman call wada should start packing

11 Likes

Re: Kogi Gubernatorial Elections – Live Updates #KogiDecides by taiwoowiat: 7:04am On Nov 21, 2015
Following...
Re: Kogi Gubernatorial Elections – Live Updates #KogiDecides by Kingsley1000(m): 7:07am On Nov 21, 2015
THE ERA OF CHANGE IS HERE.IF YOU ARE NOT PART OF THE SOLUTION(CHANGE)THEN YOU'RE THE PROBLEM.UP APC

4 Likes

Re: Kogi Gubernatorial Elections – Live Updates #KogiDecides by peterion(m): 8:15am On Nov 21, 2015
Kingsley1000:
THE ERA OF CHANGE IS HERE.IF YOU ARE NOT PART OF THE SOLUTION(CHANGE)THEN YOU'RE THE PROBLEM.UP APC
APC changing kogi state to more hardship, APC scamming Nigeria. PDP carry go jarri.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kogi Gubernatorial Elections – Live Updates #KogiDecides by donphilopus: 8:17am On Nov 21, 2015
How far lalasticlala? Not homepage worthy?
Re: Kogi Gubernatorial Elections – Live Updates #KogiDecides by gebest: 8:18am On Nov 21, 2015
ok we are here
Re: Kogi Gubernatorial Elections – Live Updates #KogiDecides by donphilopus: 8:38am On Nov 21, 2015
handie:
My brother, it is the worst! Can still remember visiting that place on a biz trip..... Even the hospitality business there ain't something to write home about.... D road to leads to one of the most exclusive part of d town(Ganaja) was soo bad..... Heard even d road that leads to govt house is bad. And Wada is that type of governor that doesn't pass a particular road to his hometown cause of d bad state of d road(he rather passes the road from Ajaokuta and burst out @ Niger bridge than go through Adogo whose road is soo bad u'll weep if u pass through it). If only the PPA or LP candidate can win this election. Both Wada and Audu are bad options.,... We just have to pick the lesser of the two evils #Audu and hope the fear of Buhari will stop him from dipping his hands into d cookie jar

I don't even think the Government House has been renovated by any PDP Governor since it was built by this same Audu. One lane State Capital. Poor town planning in the State Capital.

4 Likes

Re: Kogi Gubernatorial Elections – Live Updates #KogiDecides by lasisi69(f): 8:43am On Nov 21, 2015
Let the people decide not otherwise.... End time election

2 Likes

Re: Kogi Gubernatorial Elections – Live Updates #KogiDecides by Richie0974: 8:43am On Nov 21, 2015
Let's see how APC will manage the situation today.. What happens during the election today will determine if APC is a credible party or not.
Re: Kogi Gubernatorial Elections – Live Updates #KogiDecides by Sijo01(f): 8:44am On Nov 21, 2015
Kogite, vote wisely to avoid stories that touches.
Re: Kogi Gubernatorial Elections – Live Updates #KogiDecides by VickyRotex(f): 8:44am On Nov 21, 2015
Between the devil and the deep blue sea. undecided undecided undecided undecided

Kogi don too suffer cry cry

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ben Murray-Bruce: Poverty Is The Fastest Growing Business In Nigeria / Imolites Storm Freedom Falls; Appreciate Gov. Okorocha (photos) / Adams Oshiomhole: Ademola Adeleke Was Dancing Skelewu While Debate Was Going On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.