Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,075 members, 7,818,216 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

Kogi Gubernatorial Elections – Live Updates #KogiDecides - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kogi Gubernatorial Elections – Live Updates #KogiDecides (46895 Views)

Rivers Re-run Elections: Live Monitoring And Updates / Results Of Benue-South Senatorial Re-run Elections : Live Updates By BenueNews / #BenueSouthDecides: Benue-South Senatorial Re-run Elections – LIVE UPDATES (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kogi Gubernatorial Elections – Live Updates #KogiDecides by Nobody: 9:55am On Nov 21, 2015
How come there is no over militarization of kogi's election ..

And someone wants us to think Jonathan over militarizing election and intimidation of opposition is the next best thing after puff puff..

3 Likes

Re: Kogi Gubernatorial Elections – Live Updates #KogiDecides by romi: 9:55am On Nov 21, 2015
This Kogi gubernatorial election is like asking the electorates to choose between EBOLA and HIV/AIDS, #‎GODs‬ Mercy on Kogi state!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kogi Gubernatorial Elections – Live Updates #KogiDecides by natnoble(m): 9:56am On Nov 21, 2015
in my area here at anyigba most ppl are not going to vote.
Re: Kogi Gubernatorial Elections – Live Updates #KogiDecides by sursur(m): 9:56am On Nov 21, 2015
handie:
My brother, it is the worst! Can still remember visiting that place on a biz trip..... Even the hospitality business there ain't something to write home about.... D road to leads to one of the most exclusive part of d town(Ganaja) was soo bad..... Heard even d road that leads to govt house is bad. And Wada is that type of governor that doesn't pass a particular road to his hometown cause of d bad state of d road(he rather passes the road from Ajaokuta and burst out @ Niger bridge than go through Adogo whose road is soo bad u'll weep if u pass through it). If only the PPA or LP candidate can win this election. Both Wada and Audu are bad options.,... We just have to pick the lesser of the two evils #Audu and hope the fear of Buhari will stop him from dipping his hands into d cookie jar
abeg which state are u from ?
Re: Kogi Gubernatorial Elections – Live Updates #KogiDecides by kaylawlah(m): 10:01am On Nov 21, 2015
Last time i checked wada is the most visible underperforming governor, a very useless mad being,ntn z working in kogi state,owing salaries,no roads no light,security very mumu man,indeed he z a mad man,audu on the hand z not an option,in d absence of leaders we can use him as feel in d gap

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kogi Gubernatorial Elections – Live Updates #KogiDecides by NobleAky(m): 10:04am On Nov 21, 2015
madridguy:
Have you been to Kogi State before ?
yes! very well...
Re: Kogi Gubernatorial Elections – Live Updates #KogiDecides by sursur(m): 10:04am On Nov 21, 2015
EnnyP:
The election is actually between Wada and Audu and whoever wins, as far as am concerned, kogi is in trouble for the next 4 years. Am not from kogi but relocated to the state about 4 years ago after I got married to someone from here. I live in the state capital and must confess it's the worst state capital I've ever seen. No single development I can point out. The state capital has only one major road which they cannot even maintain!

I will be happy if whoever wins disappoints me with regards to my expectations but till then........#fingerscrossed#
Re: Kogi Gubernatorial Elections – Live Updates #KogiDecides by Benbelor(m): 10:04am On Nov 21, 2015
[b][/b]When will the swearing in ceremony take place May29th baa Thieves ruling Kogi since 1860
Re: Kogi Gubernatorial Elections – Live Updates #KogiDecides by meforyou1(m): 10:05am On Nov 21, 2015
I do not like APC one bit, but I don't mind audu winning the election.
That wada man is just so damned useless

2 Likes

Re: Kogi Gubernatorial Elections – Live Updates #KogiDecides by olaniyijulius: 10:08am On Nov 21, 2015
Vox populi vox dei l know that the candidate of the kogites will emerge despite all odds hhhmmmmm I dey laugh oooooooooo [color=#990000][/color]
Re: Kogi Gubernatorial Elections – Live Updates #KogiDecides by olaniyijulius: 10:09am On Nov 21, 2015
Vox populi vox dei l know that the candidate of the kogites will emerge despite all odds hhhmmmmm I dey laugh oooooooooo
Re: Kogi Gubernatorial Elections – Live Updates #KogiDecides by speak2femz: 10:13am On Nov 21, 2015
I just hope the good people of Kogi state will vote wisely by voting personality and not party. I also hope the election won't be rigged. kogi has really suffered setback in wada's tenure.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kogi Gubernatorial Elections – Live Updates #KogiDecides by Nobody: 10:16am On Nov 21, 2015
Chai! Kogi state don suffer.
This election is like asking someone to choose between Cancer and HIV/AIDS...

1 Like

Re: Kogi Gubernatorial Elections – Live Updates #KogiDecides by Otunbafederatio: 10:21am On Nov 21, 2015
Anyway, I don't really knw much abt Audu achievement then we he was d gov of Kogi state but for Wada is a total colossal failure, he did nothing to better d life of Kogi citizens, e.g. no good road, no steady power supply, indebtedness to civil servants etc,when he cannot achieved dis when PDP was in power is it now dt d party is in opposition dt he will achieve it? So voting him again is going to b a big mistake for d ppl of kogi state.

3 Likes

Re: Kogi Gubernatorial Elections – Live Updates #KogiDecides by handie(m): 10:25am On Nov 21, 2015
sursur:
abeg which state are u from ?
I'm from Edo state. Y ask?
Re: Kogi Gubernatorial Elections – Live Updates #KogiDecides by blackpriest0911: 10:30am On Nov 21, 2015
I passed lokoja to Abuja by a bus,omo lokoja na village ooh,what happened to all the federal allocations?
Re: Kogi Gubernatorial Elections – Live Updates #KogiDecides by tommykiwi(m): 10:32am On Nov 21, 2015
madridguy:
God don't shame is people.
with dis fake change U guys brought abi?
Re: Kogi Gubernatorial Elections – Live Updates #KogiDecides by maupe: 10:34am On Nov 21, 2015
kaylawlah:
Last time i checked wada is the most visible underperforming governor, a very useless mad being,ntn z working in kogi state,owing salaries,no roads no light,security very mumu man,indeed he z a mad man,audu on the hand z not an option,in d absence of leaders we can use him as feel in d gap
Be a man and stand by your candidate. You want Audu, so stand by him. Do not attempt to fool anyone, because you would be fooling only you.

1 Like

Re: Kogi Gubernatorial Elections – Live Updates #KogiDecides by Nobody: 10:35am On Nov 21, 2015
Say no to violence......let d best man win.......b it PDP OR APC
Re: Kogi Gubernatorial Elections – Live Updates #KogiDecides by speak2femz: 10:35am On Nov 21, 2015
blackpriest0911:
I passed lokoja to Abuja by a bus,omo lokoja na village ooh,what happened to all the federal allocations?
Federal allocations goes into the pocket of a selected few
Re: Kogi Gubernatorial Elections – Live Updates #KogiDecides by 400billionman: 10:42am On Nov 21, 2015
PDD is for KOGI.

KOGI is for PDP.

I am talking as a prophet.
Re: Kogi Gubernatorial Elections – Live Updates #KogiDecides by EnnyP(f): 10:44am On Nov 21, 2015
utenwuson:
how is. Audu bad? I really want 2 knw. I knw wada has virtually done nothing but Audu did a lot during his time. so pls elaborate on why u think Audu is bad

Kogi happens to be a civil servant state. Every business in kogi feels it when civil servants are paid and vice versa. From what I heard, during Audu's tenure, there was development in the state as per infrastructure but he doesn't care about civil servants. He owes them and will not blink an eyelid if they decide to embark on strike action. I remember someone quoting Audu to have said something to pensioners when they were agitating for their pensions, that #even the living are yet to be paid#.

3 Likes

Re: Kogi Gubernatorial Elections – Live Updates #KogiDecides by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 10:47am On Nov 21, 2015
blackpriest0911:

You pass lokoja to Abuja, that is you pass through Okene. You only saw Felele and Natacko (Sarkin Noma) and here you are saying Lokoja is a village.

Have you been to Zone 8? Have you been to G. R. A? Have you been to Adankolo?

Mtcwwwww

3 Likes

Re: Kogi Gubernatorial Elections – Live Updates #KogiDecides by speak2femz: 10:48am On Nov 21, 2015
if you are anywhere in kogi, kindly update us with developments as they unfold.
Re: Kogi Gubernatorial Elections – Live Updates #KogiDecides by Flameneo(m): 10:50am On Nov 21, 2015
Otunbafederatio:
Anyway, I don't really knw much abt Audu achievement then we he was d gov of Kogi state but for Wada is a total colossal failure, he did nothing to better d life of Kogi citizens, e.g. no good road, no steady power supply, indebtedness to civil servants etc,when he cannot achieved dis when PDP was in power is it now dt d party is in opposition dt he will achieve it? So voting him again is going to b a big mistake for d ppl of kogi state.

If you ask me, both wada & Audu are no saint but sadly are the major contenders.
The coming back of Capt. Wada to he govt. House will be more of a miracle than hard work because of the way n manner he treated the state in the last 4years. Closing down schools n not paying LG employees n sch teachers forgetting they r the majority when it comes to a game like this.

Audu in turn has advantage over Wada because of the legacies he laid 12 years ago, the moles he planted in the state house of Reps,his paty and the choice of his Deputy Gov. Falake.

Its like a football game, 90 minute will tell whose analysis is superb

1 Like

Re: Kogi Gubernatorial Elections – Live Updates #KogiDecides by HermajestyQ(f): 10:52am On Nov 21, 2015
Can't wait to see the faces of APC losers and all those nursing the ambition to b appointed into political offices when Wada wins.

1 Like

Re: Kogi Gubernatorial Elections – Live Updates #KogiDecides by EnnyP(f): 10:54am On Nov 21, 2015
sursur:
U must be a very useless man for referring ur wife as SOMEONE ,abi she force u to marry her ni !!

Bros abeg which one be your own? First of all, am not a man, am a woman. From the tone of your voice, one can tell who is useless. The discussion here is about Kogi state not my husband. I had to show him your post before responding to you. Your post above speaks volume of the kind of family you came from or you have if you are married. Please pack well. I've never had cause to blast anyone on this forum, don't let me start with you.
And for your information, my husband is the best man a woman can ever have and in your wildest dream, you can never be half of who he is.

5 Likes

Re: Kogi Gubernatorial Elections – Live Updates #KogiDecides by asamaigho(m): 10:56am On Nov 21, 2015
handie:
My brother, it is the worst! Can still remember visiting that place on a biz trip..... Even the hospitality business there ain't something to write home about.... D road to leads to one of the most exclusive part of d town(Ganaja) was soo bad..... Heard even d road that leads to govt house is bad. And Wada is that type of governor that doesn't pass a particular road to his hometown cause of d bad state of d road(he rather passes the road from Ajaokuta and burst out @ Niger bridge than go through Adogo whose road is soo bad u'll weep if u pass through it). If only the PPA or LP candidate can win this election. Both Wada and Audu are bad options.,... We just have to pick the lesser of the two evils #Audu and hope the fear of Buhari will stop him from dipping his hands into d cookie jar

from ebiya to adogo is a death trap,from adogo to ajaokuta is loaded with potholes,....well i still dont think audu is gonna b beta....
Re: Kogi Gubernatorial Elections – Live Updates #KogiDecides by emanuwel(m): 10:56am On Nov 21, 2015
wada has nothing to show for his 4yrs of rulin in kogi, he has not commission any project...... has tone kogi state into a family venture,.... 20million naira BOND loan wit notin to point to, so why den do you tink kogites still want em.............. AUDU on the oder hand has done kogites proud. wit jst 4yrs we have the kogi state uni. stella abasanjo library, lugard house, commissioner quaters, obajana cerment company, and many more......... i tink ibro is far better dan wada.......... kogites vote wisely.........#team APC......#team ADOJA.............. [color=#000099][/color]

1 Like

Re: Kogi Gubernatorial Elections – Live Updates #KogiDecides by ihatesycophant(m): 10:57am On Nov 21, 2015
peterion:
my brother the security provided by wada is something to me, we cant afford to lose ppl for Audu oh, with wada we cn comfortably sleep and wake up
Comfortably sleep, wake up and stay hungry. Wada is a disappointment even to PDP's family, let alone the good people of Kogi state. PDP even tried not to field him but the power play in their camp made them to succumb to Wada and Idris gimmicks. If a day old boy contest against Wada, young clad would beat him hands down.

3 Likes

Re: Kogi Gubernatorial Elections – Live Updates #KogiDecides by HermajestyQ(f): 10:57am On Nov 21, 2015
Flameneo:

If you ask me, both wada & Audu are no saint but sadly are the major contenders.
The coming back of Capt. Wada to he govt. House will be more of a miracle than hard work because of the way n manner he treated the state in the last 4years. Closing down schools n not paying LG employees n sch teachers forgetting they r the majority when it comes to a game like this.

Audu in turn has advantage over Wada because of the legacies he laid 12 years ago, the moles he planted in the state house of Reps,his paty and the choice of his Deputy Gov. Falake.

Its like a football game, 90 minute will tell whose analysis is superb
If u lived in kogi when Audu was the governor,then u would know that people lived in fear of him. Rituals everywhere, disappearance of persons and non payment of workers salary to mention but a few. Won't we rather have little dev and embrace peace of mind(Wada)?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kogi Gubernatorial Elections – Live Updates #KogiDecides by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 10:57am On Nov 21, 2015
Kogi decides.

Lmaoooo!!!

Am expecting casualities from Idah, Ejule, Ankpa, Dekina, Ayigba, Okene, Odolu, this places are known for violence during election.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

#LazyNigerianYouths: Teacher "Murders" English In Protest Against Buhari / Photos: Jonathan Worships At Dunamis Gospel Church On New Year Day / Presidency Releases Picture Of 'Happy-Looking' Osinbajo, El-Rufai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.