Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,582 members, 7,820,104 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

Nigeria Will Wish They Never Let Goodluck Jonathan Go! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Will Wish They Never Let Goodluck Jonathan Go! (6080 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan At London Heathrow With Omokri / #presidentialmediachat According To @mbuhari Will Goodluck Jonathan Go To Jail? / Will Jonathan Go To Jail? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Will Wish They Never Let Goodluck Jonathan Go! by FarahAideed: 1:41pm On Apr 27, 2021
genearts:
All I see is wailing

How market

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Wish They Never Let Goodluck Jonathan Go! by FarahAideed: 1:43pm On Apr 27, 2021
djdoxxx:
Johnnydon22 really fall my hand....buh I really understand his plight...there were other vibrant youthful and patriotic contenders in other parties that had very nice and clear manifestos but nobody reasoned them....Anyways, Buhari is still far better than Jonathan...let's just start planning ahead for the next election.

Buhari is still what? cheesy. I hope you are still alive

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Wish They Never Let Goodluck Jonathan Go! by FarahAideed: 1:45pm On Apr 27, 2021
johnydon22:

So how far? Do you still think I smoked weed when I wrote this?

Seems he was the one on crack then
Re: Nigeria Will Wish They Never Let Goodluck Jonathan Go! by Burtonj: 1:46pm On Apr 27, 2021
The man that saw the future.

The Zombies never cared to listen and now the fire is burning everyone

We are knew Buhari had nothing to offer Nigeria and it was the Yorubas and their Hausa counterpart that foisted this monumental failure on us.

It shall never be well with whoever that voted and campaigned for Buhari.

They and their families shall witness the insecurities that has befallen this country and they shall never go scot free.

You can't tell me that they didn't know that the man was going to be a failure. But they allowed their hate for the Igbos and Jonathan becloud their sense of judgment and reasoning.

Now both the people that knew all along that he was going to be a failure and those that foisted him on us are both facing the consequences of their mistakes.

It's just so disheartening that Nigerians would vote for someone out of Tribalism and Religion even though they know that the person is going to be a failure.

It shall never be well with lord Lugard and his miserable wife Flora, may they rot in hell for all I care.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Wish They Never Let Goodluck Jonathan Go! by Nobody: 1:55pm On Apr 27, 2021
ba7man:
I know a daft person when I see one, just listening to them ramble on is enough to reveal this.

GEJ is one and I will never regret getting rid of someone like that. undecided

Next!!!!! angry
Sup

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Wish They Never Let Goodluck Jonathan Go! by johnydon22(m): 2:12pm On Apr 27, 2021
Prinnce1:
what a question, are you sure he is still alive. Nepotism has finished Nigeria
I know he is still alive unless he died this afternoon
Re: Nigeria Will Wish They Never Let Goodluck Jonathan Go! by johnydon22(m): 2:14pm On Apr 27, 2021
djdoxxx:
Johnnydon22 really fall my hand....buh I really understand his plight...there were other vibrant youthful and patriotic contenders in other parties that had very nice and clear manifestos but nobody reasoned them....Anyways, Buhari is still far better than Jonathan...let's just start planning ahead for the next election.

So how far, do you still think I fall your hand?
Do you still think Buhari is better?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Will Wish They Never Let Goodluck Jonathan Go! by hahn(m): 8:20pm On Apr 27, 2021
johnydon22:

So how far? Do you still think I smoked weed when I wrote this?

No mind me o jare. I was high on stupidity.

Last last these politicians are all the same.

WhatCanIsay:

I believe you still strongly support your mistake of 2015 and 2019.

Ahn ahn. Stupidity sef dey expire na. My eye clear for that same 2015. Buhari messed up as e dey hot you'd think he was in a competition for dumbest leaders.

Prinnce1:
what a question, are you sure he is still alive. Nepotism has finished Nigeria

Ode! Lol. I'm still alive o. Alive to see the nonsense I supported.

Abeg @seun delete this thread make my children no go see am grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Wish They Never Let Goodluck Jonathan Go! by johnydon22(m): 8:50pm On Apr 27, 2021
hahn:

They actually are not all the same. The indices of Governance is quantifiable, you can tell who is better.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Will Wish They Never Let Goodluck Jonathan Go! by hahn(m): 12:15am On Apr 28, 2021
johnydon22:
They actually are not all the same. The indices of Governance is quantifiable, you can tell who is better.

Bro, they have all managed to take us from bad to worse.

When Jonathan was in power the usd170 and when he left it was already usd230. I remember when I used to change usd for N70 in Obj's time.

Things have gone worse with every administration we've ever had.

Although I must agree that Bubu raised the bar for incompetence and outright disaster.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Wish They Never Let Goodluck Jonathan Go! by 2elliot: 3:07am On Apr 28, 2021
coolitempa:
Jona was daft......I am glad he is gone... A corrupt poorly educated weakling who was lacking in authority or conviction...... sad
Bxtcx, how do you feel now, marafaka?!
Re: Nigeria Will Wish They Never Let Goodluck Jonathan Go! by thundafire: 3:25am On Apr 28, 2021
Adminisher:
SO MANY LIES IN THIS THREAD.
Jonathan of all leaders?.
Jonathan is the WORST we ever had.
All this long epistle just tell LIES.
Low IQ of the worst order.
Where are we now in key human development indices, HDI?. Where are we in education?., where are we in health?. where are we in defence?
You guys think you can do revisionism without facts.
If Goodluck had performed, how come things got do bad, so fast. Two months to handover fowl yansh open
Look at how many African countries are getting there game together. Ethiopia is the best African country now, Angola, Mozambique, Rwanda and other countries are coming up real fast. This idiot was selling oil for $124 a barrel and the country turned like this and you are still writing trash.
how market today

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Wish They Never Let Goodluck Jonathan Go! by DrOBD(m): 5:34am On Apr 28, 2021
Prophet.
Re: Nigeria Will Wish They Never Let Goodluck Jonathan Go! by coolitempa(f): 6:44am On Apr 28, 2021
2elliot:
Bxtcx, how do you feel now, marafaka?!

Superb.....oponu.... grin
Re: Nigeria Will Wish They Never Let Goodluck Jonathan Go! by Prinnce1: 6:52am On Apr 28, 2021
hahn:

Ahn ahn. Stupidity sef dey expire na. My eye clear for that same 2015. Buhari messed up as e dey hot you'd think he was in a competition for dumbest leaders.

Ode! Lol. I'm still alive o. Alive to see the nonsense I supported.

Abeg @seun delete this thread make my children no go see am grin
wow I love you for owing up to this, hopefully we all gonna make right decision come 2023. Long life to you brother

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Wish They Never Let Goodluck Jonathan Go! by 2elliot: 8:16am On Apr 28, 2021
coolitempa:

Superb.....oponu.... grin
We can all see now that Bubu was werey in disguise. Chai!
Re: Nigeria Will Wish They Never Let Goodluck Jonathan Go! by hahn(m): 9:59pm On Apr 28, 2021
Prinnce1:
wow I love you for owing up to this, hopefully we all gonna make right decision come 2023. Long life to you brother

You too bro�
Re: Nigeria Will Wish They Never Let Goodluck Jonathan Go! by afube: 10:38pm On Apr 28, 2021
coolitempa:
Jona was daft......I am glad he is gone... A corrupt poorly educated weakling who was lacking in authority or conviction...... sad

and you wisely replaced him with an undertaker...........buhari has buried Nigeria!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

JUST IN!!! Buhari Declared Physically & Mentally Unfit To Rule Nigeria / Ikimi :Tinubu Was Not Wealthy In 1999 And Is Now A Billionaire / Mad Man Who Built The First Storey Building In Enugu Community (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.