Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,595 members, 7,851,002 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:05 PM

Dilema In Internet And Phone Usage - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Dilema In Internet And Phone Usage (377 Views)

Make Money With Condemed Computer And Phone / 13 Things That Are Too True About Nigerian Parents And Phone Calls / Help With Your Advice Am In Dilema Over This Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dilema In Internet And Phone Usage by goldfishsk: 4:51am On Nov 21, 2015
My wife had some secret texting relations with her friend and since bill comes to me I happened to note this and had an open discussion with her.
Now she has stopped texting that person. Also removed all his contacts from her phone. But she says she is afraid to connect to internet.

How I should take this. Whether afraid of some posts which I may see or Any Character changes in me upon seeing the posts she receive.

How far I can trust her in this issue
Re: Dilema In Internet And Phone Usage by dmcdad: 5:25am On Nov 21, 2015
Did you ask her of the reasons for being afraid to log on the Internet?

(1) (Reply)

Join The #iamafrica Challenge / Twins Born Apart, Which Birthday Should They Claim? / There Was Actually A Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.