Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,383 members, 7,861,058 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:32 PM

The Height Of Bravery - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / The Height Of Bravery (898 Views)

Video: Now This Is Called Bravery! Check This Out! / Post Ur Dog's Current Height And Weight Here / 6months Mixed Female Gsd And Husky For Sale With Good Height (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Height Of Bravery by uwadia79(m): 6:32am On Nov 21, 2015
my brother is Mr bravery.

Re: The Height Of Bravery by okirewaju(f): 6:35am On Nov 21, 2015
U don't say

shocked

Abi my eyes never clear this morning
Re: The Height Of Bravery by Apitch(m): 6:41am On Nov 21, 2015
Ya welu ya karia m
Funny enough I can do this. Recently discovered I don't fear dogs anymore cos I raise them and I'm used to them so if I stay with them lions, I might get used to them
Story for the gods

1 Like

Re: The Height Of Bravery by blackboy(m): 7:21am On Nov 21, 2015
Not worth the risk.
Re: The Height Of Bravery by ImFortress(m): 9:16am On Dec 08, 2015
Nothing brave about that. That's a reserve, he should be One of the guards or people feeding it. Watch NatGeo wild and you'd see this is nothing

(1) (Reply)

Rottie Puppy For Sale.... / Monitor Lizard. / Caucasian Puppies For Sale.. Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.