Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,610 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:10 AM

Post Ur Dog's Current Height And Weight Here - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Post Ur Dog's Current Height And Weight Here (5501 Views)

Lets Share Ideas On How To Cut Cost On Ur Dog / If U Need A Massive Male Caucasian Puppy.then This Is Ur Dog(video)pro standard / Ur Dog Needs Meat...very Essential (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Post Ur Dog's Current Height And Weight Here by miremoses(m): 3:10pm On Mar 11, 2016
The rules are simple *post ur dog(s)weight and height *also mention the breed *identify weda 'male' or 'female' *post pics(not composry) *age of the dog
Re: Post Ur Dog's Current Height And Weight Here by miremoses(m): 3:19pm On Mar 11, 2016
breed:rott
sex:female
height:21inch
weigh:32kg

Re: Post Ur Dog's Current Height And Weight Here by miremoses(m): 7:06pm On Mar 11, 2016
haha!!...let's make dis fun nah
Re: Post Ur Dog's Current Height And Weight Here by Stancrus(m): 8:49pm On Mar 11, 2016
funny topic getting or knowing the exact height of a dog is not a problem were the problem lies is getting the exact weight of a dog which I believe few people on nairaland knows
Re: Post Ur Dog's Current Height And Weight Here by Mckandre(m): 1:29pm On Mar 12, 2016
Stancrus:
funny topic getting or knowing the exact height of a dog is the a problem were the problem lies is getting the exact weight of a dog which I believe few people on nairaland knows
you can get the exact height by bringing ur dog closer to wall,while standing bring a knife,place above the shoulder blade ie the base of ur dogs neck, extend the knife to the wall and make a slight groove, get any measuring rule and start from the wall base up to the groove, that's it u ve gotten the exact height. u can make use of measuring tapes, long ruler(u can use 30cm rule by taking it per segment), u can use Tsquare ie if u still have urs, or tailors tape ie if ve got any adult or teenage female in the house. I think this a nice topic.
Re: Post Ur Dog's Current Height And Weight Here by Mckandre(m): 1:32pm On Mar 12, 2016
Breed: pedigree GSD
Name: cayenne
height: 24.56inchs
weight: nill

Re: Post Ur Dog's Current Height And Weight Here by anochuks08(m): 5:14pm On Mar 12, 2016
Stancrus:
funny topic getting or knowing the exact height of a dog is not a problem were the problem lies is getting the exact weight of a dog which I believe few people on nairaland knows
To get ur dog's weight, climb the scale, note your weight, carry your dog and climb the scale, note the reading. Subtract the Final reading from the Initial reading and U ve ur dog's weight. I use a scale at home to chk both my weight n that of my dogs. The problem is that when they grow into adulthood, carrying them becomes a problem.

3 Likes

Re: Post Ur Dog's Current Height And Weight Here by miremoses(m): 8:34pm On Mar 12, 2016
Stancrus:
I don't see any tn funny in knowin ur dog's height x weight.. most peeps here have Neva bothered to know what height or weight their dog has reached,that's y I brought up d topic..so others can check theirs..
Re: Post Ur Dog's Current Height And Weight Here by miremoses(m): 8:39pm On Mar 12, 2016
Mckandre:
Breed: pedigree GSD Name: cayenne age: 1yr 10months height: 24.56inchs weight: nill
nice dog..and the height is just perfect for a female gsd

1 Like

Re: Post Ur Dog's Current Height And Weight Here by miremoses(m): 6:35pm On Mar 13, 2016
Re: Post Ur Dog's Current Height And Weight Here by Nobody: 7:42pm On Mar 13, 2016
Breed : Caucasian
Name: Lupy
Hight: nll
Weight : nll

1 Like

Re: Post Ur Dog's Current Height And Weight Here by miremoses(m): 8:36pm On Mar 13, 2016
jaittofidelix1:
Breed : Caucasian
Name: Lupy
Hight: nll
Weight : nll
u made a mistake on d breed sir,try correct it
and also try take d measurement of ur dog cos that's d essence of this thread.thank u
Re: Post Ur Dog's Current Height And Weight Here by Kul3ger(m): 7:11am On Mar 14, 2016
jaittofidelix1:
Breed : Caucasian Age: 1yrs+ Name: Lupy Hight: nll Weight : nll
Guy u funny o
Re: Post Ur Dog's Current Height And Weight Here by kennyausta: 11:26am On Mar 14, 2016
Breed: Caucasian.
Name: Heroin
Sex: Female
height: 22 inches
weight: don't have a weight now.

Re: Post Ur Dog's Current Height And Weight Here by miremoses(m): 1:07pm On Mar 14, 2016
kennyausta:
Breed: Caucasian Name: Heroin Sex: Female age: 5 month, 13days height: 21 inches weight: 15 Her pic Loading......... .....................
k
Re: Post Ur Dog's Current Height And Weight Here by miremoses(m): 11:49am On Mar 15, 2016
Re: Post Ur Dog's Current Height And Weight Here by blasiangurl85(f): 11:11am On Mar 16, 2016
Name: Shadow (the Destroyer)
Breed:German Shepherd
Sex: Male
Current weight: 41kg *Update
Height: 28.5 inches (from shoulder)

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Post Ur Dog's Current Height And Weight Here by miremoses(m): 12:09pm On Mar 16, 2016
blasiangurl85:
Name: Shadow (the Destroyer)
Breed:German Shepherd
Sex: Male
Current weight: 38kg (going for 42kg)
Height: 28.5 inches (from shoulder)
mehn!! shadow tall o,28.0 inches is just OK for a male gsd..when I measured my female rott,I measured her from d back & got 21 inches(6+ months)..I will measure her from d shoulder to know her exact height since its d proper way of measuring dogs,right?

1 Like

Re: Post Ur Dog's Current Height And Weight Here by miremoses(m): 3:53pm On Mar 16, 2016
Re: Post Ur Dog's Current Height And Weight Here by blasiangurl85(f): 1:23pm On Mar 21, 2016
miremoses:
mehn!! shadow tall o,28.0 inches is just OK for a male gsd..when I measured my female rott,I measured her from d back & got 21 inches(6+ months)..I will measure her from d shoulder to know her exact height since its d proper way of measuring dogs,right?

That's the guideline I used for his measurement. I think it's pretty much the same with yours. Your dog is quite tall for 6 months. Remember shadow is a year plus.

Re: Post Ur Dog's Current Height And Weight Here by miremoses(m): 6:20pm On Mar 21, 2016
blasiangurl85:

That's the guideline I used for his measurement. I think it's pretty much the same with yours. Your dog is quite tall for 6 months. Remember shadow is a year plus.
ya she's pretty tall,she just turned 7mnths,i weighed her last week..she weighed 60kg.that was last wk,I will weigh her again next month again
Re: Post Ur Dog's Current Height And Weight Here by miremoses(m): 3:22pm On Mar 22, 2016
Re: Post Ur Dog's Current Height And Weight Here by miremoses(m): 1:22pm On Mar 24, 2016
more from u guys
Re: Post Ur Dog's Current Height And Weight Here by sportin(m): 1:42pm On Mar 24, 2016
Name: Smart (The rapist) Breed: German Shepherd Dog Sex: Male Age: 2.5yrs weight: 43kg(reduced) he used to weigh more height: Nill

Re: Post Ur Dog's Current Height And Weight Here by miremoses(m): 2:26pm On Mar 24, 2016
sportin:
Name: Smart (The rapist) Breed: German Shepherd Dog Sex: Male Age: 2.5yrs weight: 43kg(reduced) he used to weigh more height: Nill
luvly dog..try measure him
Re: Post Ur Dog's Current Height And Weight Here by miremoses(m): 9:33am On Mar 25, 2016
Re: Post Ur Dog's Current Height And Weight Here by ataspray(m): 1:12am On Mar 26, 2016
kennyausta:
Breed: Caucasian
Name: Heroin
Sex: Female
height: 21 inches
weight: 15kg
cauca gini? undecided

hoped person who sold u dis is not a nairalander?
Re: Post Ur Dog's Current Height And Weight Here by miremoses(m): 8:50am On Mar 26, 2016
Re: Post Ur Dog's Current Height And Weight Here by kennyausta: 3:16pm On Mar 26, 2016
ataspray:

cauca gini? undecided

hoped person who sold u dis is not a nairalander?
Bro do u have a problem with my dog?
Re: Post Ur Dog's Current Height And Weight Here by miremoses(m): 9:07am On Apr 05, 2016
kennyausta:
Bro do u have a problem with my dog?
Re: Post Ur Dog's Current Height And Weight Here by miremoses(m): 9:07am On Apr 05, 2016
Re: Post Ur Dog's Current Height And Weight Here by Nobody: 9:15am On Apr 05, 2016
oluwatansho get in here..... seun,you too.... lalasticlala do you have a dog? mine is just 4 months...will measure her later..... the other one that is over a year has been taken for sale.. I miss her...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Interested In Any Breed? Contact Me! / My Dog Lost Her Entire Litter Of 9 Pups / Beautiful & Affordable Dogs For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.