Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,874 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

Any First Class, Distinction Student Posted To Higher Institution As Ppa? - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Any First Class, Distinction Student Posted To Higher Institution As Ppa? (2095 Views)

No Batch "A" Stream II Corps Will Be Posted To Borno Or Yobe States- NYSC / Why Medical Doctor Corpers Are Paid Higher In Service(nysc) / Best States You Can Be Posted To? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any First Class, Distinction Student Posted To Higher Institution As Ppa? by Nobody: 7:56am On Nov 21, 2015
I want to help a bro confirm how true the information posted some while ago was.
I'm not a first class student, I just like to appreciate anyone that finishes with a first class.
Pls do share the info. Thx in advance
Re: Any First Class, Distinction Student Posted To Higher Institution As Ppa? by LogoDWhiz(m): 12:55pm On Nov 21, 2015
Jumybecks:
I want to help a bro confirm how true the information posted some while ago was.
I'm not a first class student, I just like to appreciate anyone that finishes with a first class.
Pls do share the info. Thx in advance

Yea. I know of about two
Re: Any First Class, Distinction Student Posted To Higher Institution As Ppa? by Nobody: 3:04pm On Nov 21, 2015
LogoDWhiz:

Yea. I know of about two
Thank you bro. Have a lovely weekend
Re: Any First Class, Distinction Student Posted To Higher Institution As Ppa? by LogoDWhiz(m): 4:50pm On Nov 21, 2015
Jumybecks:
Thank you bro. Have a lovely weekend
You are welcome
Re: Any First Class, Distinction Student Posted To Higher Institution As Ppa? by MrSmith007: 6:44pm On Nov 21, 2015
Wasn't posted shaa.. even after they asked us to put down our names. Maybe others wia posted.. dunno
Re: Any First Class, Distinction Student Posted To Higher Institution As Ppa? by Nobody: 9:34pm On Nov 21, 2015
MrSmith007:
Wasn't posted shaa.. even after they asked us to put down our names. Maybe others wia posted.. dunno
where were you posted?
Re: Any First Class, Distinction Student Posted To Higher Institution As Ppa? by itz60: 8:47am On Nov 27, 2015
Our sure games for saturday are available now congratulations to those who won with us last weekend,lets do it again this weekend,any Interested person should call now 08188189954

(1) (Reply)

2016 Nysc Batch A Whatsapp Group / Straight To Camp Transport Services / 2018 Batch B Stream 1 Pop Is 20th Of June

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.