Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,600 members, 7,851,046 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:36 PM

GEJ Wished President Buhari Happy Birthday In 2014. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ Wished President Buhari Happy Birthday In 2014. (1804 Views)

Ahmed Indimi Gushes Over Zahra Buhari: "Happy Wife, Happy Life!" / The Fate Of People Who Wished President Buhari Dead (photo) / SHOCKING :obasanjo Wished Buhari Happy 78 Birthday. SCREENSHOT. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

GEJ Wished President Buhari Happy Birthday In 2014. by erunz(m): 8:34am On Nov 21, 2015
This is a tweet that shows how ex-president Goodluck Jonathan sent his birthday wishes to President Buhari on his 72 birthday in Dec 2014. Yesterday was ex President Jonathan's birthday no birthday wishes came from presidency. I will continue to say only God knows those who really have Nigeria at heart and also those who want peace for this nation.

6 Likes

Re: GEJ Wished President Buhari Happy Birthday In 2014. by domopps(m): 8:37am On Nov 21, 2015
Did ex president tell him all the calls he received ystd?

Just don't no what is wrong with Abati

Nonsense

Cheeeeers
Re: GEJ Wished President Buhari Happy Birthday In 2014. by Nobody: 8:37am On Nov 21, 2015
Buhari clocked 72 last year?

Am not sure that that tweet is authentic

He looks 102 to me

8 Likes

Re: GEJ Wished President Buhari Happy Birthday In 2014. by erunz(m): 8:39am On Nov 21, 2015
holyFRED:
Buhari clocked 72 last year?

Am not sure that that tweet is authentic

He looks 102 to me
lolz

5 Likes

Re: GEJ Wished President Buhari Happy Birthday In 2014. by erunz(m): 8:41am On Nov 21, 2015
domopps:
Did ex president tell him all the calls he received ystd?

Just don't no what is wrong with Abati

Nonsense

Cheeeeers

if he did call femi Adeshina would have rushed to twitter, as usual to announce it

3 Likes

Re: GEJ Wished President Buhari Happy Birthday In 2014. by bugzbunny: 8:46am On Nov 21, 2015
Bubu is a vindictive islamist
Ask Dasuki

3 Likes

Re: GEJ Wished President Buhari Happy Birthday In 2014. by jaymejate: 8:48am On Nov 21, 2015
Chai, 72yrs old man leading the young nation. Na wa o

3 Likes

Re: GEJ Wished President Buhari Happy Birthday In 2014. by Gogetta(m): 8:52am On Nov 21, 2015
jaymejate:
Chai, 72yrs old man leading the young nation. Na wa o
Who/what is preventing you from leading? Did PMB tie ur limbs? Nigerian youths are so funny. Waiting fot leadership to be handed them on the platter!
Re: GEJ Wished President Buhari Happy Birthday In 2014. by phrancys001(m): 9:01am On Nov 21, 2015
Shameless attention seekers Abi una don turn Yaya toure ni ?
Re: GEJ Wished President Buhari Happy Birthday In 2014. by nnachukz(m): 9:02am On Nov 21, 2015
Buhari and GEJ are not of thesame class. The former is a cattle rearer with NEPA bills as his certificates while the later is a PhD holder. Buhari as a cattle rearer has once drank directly from his cow's breast, so he will behave as a cow most times.

4 Likes

Re: GEJ Wished President Buhari Happy Birthday In 2014. by Opinedecandid(m): 9:04am On Nov 21, 2015
GEJ, the man with a golden heart.

4 Likes

Re: GEJ Wished President Buhari Happy Birthday In 2014. by erunz(m): 9:07am On Nov 21, 2015
Opinedecandid:
GEJ, the man with a golden heart.
I owe you a bottle of Goldberg
Re: GEJ Wished President Buhari Happy Birthday In 2014. by Tolexander: 9:08am On Nov 21, 2015
GEJ wished Buhari happy birthday last year.
Why? Cos the future is bright for the latter!

Buhari didn't wish GEJ happy birthday this year.
Why?
Cos the past is gone!

The OP could have talked about the loyals and Allies of the Past President who wished him Happy birthday last year but failed to do this year!

1 Like

Re: GEJ Wished President Buhari Happy Birthday In 2014. by erunz(m): 9:08am On Nov 21, 2015
Gogetta:
Who/what is preventing you from leading? Did PMB tie ur limbs? Nigerian youths are so funny. Waiting fot leadership to be handed them on the platter!
please do you have fuel in your area, I want to refill my generator
Re: GEJ Wished President Buhari Happy Birthday In 2014. by kodded(m): 9:09am On Nov 21, 2015
abacha didn't steal
Re: GEJ Wished President Buhari Happy Birthday In 2014. by Kundagarten: 9:10am On Nov 21, 2015
Buhari is too full of hate.
Re: GEJ Wished President Buhari Happy Birthday In 2014. by kestolove95(m): 9:13am On Nov 21, 2015
Eeeya, but buhari why?..buhari is behavin like ibo people...nonsense
Re: GEJ Wished President Buhari Happy Birthday In 2014. by joseph1832(m): 9:25am On Nov 21, 2015
Tolexander:

Why?
Cos the past is gone!

The OP could have talked about the loyals and Allies of the Past President who wished him Happy birthday last year but failed to do this year!
The is the sad irony my good man. When you're in power, people want to be friends with you, but when you're a loser, people flee from you. A lesson learnt very well by our former president GEJ.

All the same, Happy Birthday sir, better late than never.
Re: GEJ Wished President Buhari Happy Birthday In 2014. by DonXavi(m): 9:28am On Nov 21, 2015
The difference is quite clear between both men.
Buhari is a vengeful, vindictive, rancorous, implacable rustic and bitter homo sapien, on the other hand, Jonathan is a refined, sophisticated, cultured, distinguished, polite and civilised gentle man. It is impracticable to expect such noble trait from the person of Buhari.

Their actions and inactions over the years are evidence to my conclusion of their personality.
Re: GEJ Wished President Buhari Happy Birthday In 2014. by OlujobaSamuel: 9:33am On Nov 21, 2015
when pmb wished akpabio quick recovery when he had accident, was it the presidency that announce or akpabio himself.
if he can acknowledge some of gej's effort when making speech at events, what makes you think he wouldn't have called him yesterday.
Re: GEJ Wished President Buhari Happy Birthday In 2014. by ionsman: 10:01am On Nov 21, 2015
Petty issues...

I guess you are still in your father's house eating three square meals if not I don't see how this should be a problem to you when there are pressing issues.
Re: GEJ Wished President Buhari Happy Birthday In 2014. by erunz(m): 10:07am On Nov 21, 2015
DonXavi:
The difference is quite clear between both men.
Buhari is a vengeful, vindictive, rancorous, implacable rustic and bitter homo sapien, on the other hand, Jonathan is a refined, sophisticated, cultured, distinguished, polite and civilised gentle man. It is impracticable to expect such noble trait from the person of Buhari.

Their actions and inactions over the years are evidence to my conclusion of their personality.
Gbam
Re: GEJ Wished President Buhari Happy Birthday In 2014. by FacelessPatriot: 10:11am On Nov 21, 2015
lalasticlala ....do some weight lifting with this thread
Re: GEJ Wished President Buhari Happy Birthday In 2014. by Syphax(m): 10:18am On Nov 21, 2015
Does Buhari even know what a birthday celebration is?
Re: GEJ Wished President Buhari Happy Birthday In 2014. by PRYCE(m): 10:57am On Nov 21, 2015
Tolexander:

Why?
Cos the past is gone!

WTF do you mean by "the past is gone"? as in GEJ's dead and the dullard can no longer wish him birthday?.... As an elder statesman?
Re: GEJ Wished President Buhari Happy Birthday In 2014. by IGBOSON1: 11:18am On Nov 21, 2015
Kundagarten:
Buhari is too full of hate.

^^^The guy is just too full of hate and vindictiveness! He's the type who if he doesn't get his way, he wouldn't mind if the thing he was fighting for or person he was fighting with goes up in flames! I noticed this character flaw about him years ago in 2011 during the mayhem in which those poor Corpers died, and this is when i knew that if ever he happens to become president Ndigbo go hear am for the man hand!

He first showed this divisive, hateful and nonchalant nature towards Igbos in 1966 and during his first stint as Head of State!

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Wished President Buhari Happy Birthday In 2014. by sandraokosun1: 11:36am On Nov 21, 2015
erunz:
if he did call femi Adeshina would have rushed to twitter, as usual to announce it
whats d fuss abt adeshina rushing to say it, its gej God, u guys overate him, he is just a weak dodo that was hyped with presidency. Femi wouldnt see that as an achievement
Re: GEJ Wished President Buhari Happy Birthday In 2014. by sandraokosun1: 11:40am On Nov 21, 2015
nnachukz:
Buhari and GEJ are not of thesame class. The former is a cattle rearer with NEPA bills as his certificates while the later is a PhD holder. Buhari as a cattle rearer has once drank directly from his cow's breast, so he will behave as a cow most times.
i guess its the cow milk thats keeping him fresh at 72, while gej was growing white beards of cluelessness.

Buhari and gej arent class but ur likes are opening threads and crying for his attention
Re: GEJ Wished President Buhari Happy Birthday In 2014. by sandraokosun1: 11:45am On Nov 21, 2015
Buhari is nt a man of fake media pretence, he has credited gej a thousand times openly, wished and called akpabio secretly, he must have talked with gej
Re: GEJ Wished President Buhari Happy Birthday In 2014. by nnachukz(m): 11:53am On Nov 21, 2015
sandraokosun1:
i guess its the cow milk thats keeping him fresh at 72, while gej was growing white beards of cluelessness.

Buhari and gej arent class but ur likes are opening threads and crying for his attention
is buhari looking fresh to you. Sorry nigga, at 72 he looks 120. I know he is invisible to you. Nobody except political thieves like sylva, Amaechi and Oshiomhole that cry for the attention of a man like Buhari.
Re: GEJ Wished President Buhari Happy Birthday In 2014. by sandraokosun1: 11:58am On Nov 21, 2015
nnachukz:
is buhari looking fresh to you. Sorry nigga, at 72 he looks 120. I know he is invisible to you. Nobody except political thieves like sylva, Amaechi and Oshiomhole that cry for the attention of a man like Buhari.
lol what does fayose,ffk,wike,metu do

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Rise And Fall Of High Chief Raymond Dokpesi / REMINDER: Go To Court If You Feel Insulted. APC To Jonathan. How Time Flies. / Meet Borno Born Oil Billionaire Who Donated N4.2 Billion To American University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.