Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:52 AM

Seun, Pls Cut Off These ‘political Predators’ Before They Destroy This Forum - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seun, Pls Cut Off These ‘political Predators’ Before They Destroy This Forum (2859 Views)

These Political Events Indicates That No One Knows Tomorrow / Polls; Which Of These Political Lies Carry Weight Pass? / ‘Nigerians Want Electricity, Yet They Destroy Power Infrastructure’ – Fashola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seun, Pls Cut Off These ‘political Predators’ Before They Destroy This Forum by Lucasbalo(m): 9:37am On Nov 21, 2015
Hiploko:
Very well said. How I wish you said this like 4-5 years ago. Platforms like this,the nation newspaper,Sahara reporters etc were used to bring GEJ down. Northerners and south westerners used those tools against GEJ. It will be unfair and unjust if the others don't use them against GMB too. The seed sown by them has started germinating. I fear this is just the beginning..
Nothing brought GEJ down but GEJ. He was a terrible leader. If Buhari didn't perform , the same fate awaits him. Making excuses for worthless, kleptomanic leadership is what makes Nigeria a laughing stock in the comity of Nations.

2 Likes

Re: Seun, Pls Cut Off These ‘political Predators’ Before They Destroy This Forum by Hiploko(m): 9:38am On Nov 21, 2015
Lucasbalo:
Nothing brought GEJ down but GEJ. He was a terrible leader. If Buhari didn't perform , the same fate awaits him. Making excuses for worthless, kleptomanic leadership is what makes Nigeria a laughing stock in the comity of Nations.
u mean am?
Re: Seun, Pls Cut Off These ‘political Predators’ Before They Destroy This Forum by CyberWolf: 9:38am On Nov 21, 2015
sameer1212:
You are a foool... This is just what the op is saying. Biafra bastard
ediot terrorist, go and kill yourself ..Hopeless bastard. angry

1 Like

Re: Seun, Pls Cut Off These ‘political Predators’ Before They Destroy This Forum by respect80(m): 9:40am On Nov 21, 2015
benedictnsi:

Lol.... Wetin do am Na lie i talk grin

I like your signature but it should be "[size=16pt]in suit [/size]" and not "on suit. wink
Re: Seun, Pls Cut Off These ‘political Predators’ Before They Destroy This Forum by Nobody: 9:42am On Nov 21, 2015
CyberWolf:
ediot terrorist, go and kill yourself ..Hopeless bastard. angry
Lol... Won't you go and protest today? Are you bastards touts and miscreant tired of protesting? You think we will bow to your useless protest? Dude I am not responsible for your failure in life Product of baby factory and Biafra bastard Pig.

1 Like

Re: Seun, Pls Cut Off These ‘political Predators’ Before They Destroy This Forum by benedictnsi(m): 9:44am On Nov 21, 2015
respect80:

I like your signature but it should be "[size=16pt]in suit [/size]" and not "on suit. wink

Thanks bro buh i guess you still need to study English more too........ BTW, Wizkid, Tuface, psquare etc..... Dem get better money but Dem no d speak correct English..... O kwa i na anu grin
Re: Seun, Pls Cut Off These ‘political Predators’ Before They Destroy This Forum by CyberWolf: 9:48am On Nov 21, 2015
sameer1212:
Lol... Won't you go and protest today? Are you bastards touts and miscreant tired of protesting? You think we will bow to your useless protest? Dude I am not responsible for your failure in life Product of baby factory and Biafra bastard Pig.
I laugh at your foolishness...You think everybody is an almajiri like you? I pity your hopeless life. Now fvck off my mention and don't ever quote me again. Bloody terrorist angry

1 Like

Re: Seun, Pls Cut Off These ‘political Predators’ Before They Destroy This Forum by respect80(m): 9:57am On Nov 21, 2015
benedictnsi:

Thanks bro buh i guess you still need to study English more too........ BTW, Wizkid, Tuface, psquare etc..... Dem get better money but Dem no d speak correct English..... O kwa i na anu grin
grin wink
Re: Seun, Pls Cut Off These ‘political Predators’ Before They Destroy This Forum by temitemi1(m): 10:06am On Nov 21, 2015
I smell another broom monster here grin

1 Like

Re: Seun, Pls Cut Off These ‘political Predators’ Before They Destroy This Forum by SonOfEl(m): 12:09pm On Nov 21, 2015
OP, you are a hypocrite. So it was during these past few months that you noticed the bad blood? And you are here sounding like a jolly-good-fellow.

Ewu nama k'iwu....

1 Like

Re: Seun, Pls Cut Off These ‘political Predators’ Before They Destroy This Forum by Nobody: 12:18pm On Nov 21, 2015
kodded:
buhari is a dulllard undecided

go call police

Re: Seun, Pls Cut Off These ‘political Predators’ Before They Destroy This Forum by maupe: 12:22pm On Nov 21, 2015
The OP is indirectly saying he no longer wants to see any thread that is in opposition of his party's(APC) interests and aspirations.
Re: Seun, Pls Cut Off These ‘political Predators’ Before They Destroy This Forum by shigoslim(m): 1:17pm On Nov 21, 2015
Hiploko:
eiyaaa.. I wish u had sense. Who are those feeling the brunt of the fuel scarcity? Does twitter use fuel? grin

Oya mi lenu
Re: Seun, Pls Cut Off These ‘political Predators’ Before They Destroy This Forum by obinnafred(m): 1:20pm On Nov 21, 2015
chukwudi44:
grin grin grin grin

So it is now bad to insult the president and highlight boko haram attacks!! Abegi tell me something.Karma is truly a bitch
Re: Seun, Pls Cut Off These ‘political Predators’ Before They Destroy This Forum by ajepako(f): 1:25pm On Nov 21, 2015
pineed:
Seun hope you’re good. I’m writing this open letter to you – copying all well-meaning Nairalanders; as an ardent follower of this forum and a concerned Nigerian youth that has both the interest of this forum and the entire nation at heart.

For a while now I’ve – and I suppose other Nairalanders, have noticed the ugly and most unfortunate trend on this forum, especially on the Political section. The way and manner at which several malicious, inciting, hate, sectarian and politically motivated posts/topics have been flooding the entire section have become increasingly worrisome and mind boggling.

Nairaland (Politics section) is usually one of the first website I visit almost every day for the latest news, and it had already become a norm over the years. But for months now, especially these last two Quarters, we’ve noticed that over 90% of the posts/topics/news so far posted have either been fake, malicious, inciting, ethnic, politically motivated, sectarian, etc.

One easily find posts/topics attacking/insulting our President and Leaders, fueling/promoting secession (Biafra/IPOB) and sectarianism, highlighting boko-haram terrorists and suicide attacks, rubbishing every good news that comes out of the National interest, be it security, economy, fight against corruption, governments activities/policies, etc.

All this is totally out of place and must be permanently checked and nipped in the bud. You and your team need to put a reign on this ugly and unfortunate trend by permanently cutting these individuals – political predators and hawks putting up these malicious posts.

Over this period of observation my instincts suddenly alerted me to the bitter fact that the individuals putting up these posts/topics using multiple aliases, might just be those against the progress of this great country; those hell-bent on seeing Nigeria fail; those who wouldn’t see anything good in Nigeria and her Leadership; those paid by certain individuals/groups/interest to carry out these devilish works; those pursuing selfish political interests, etc.

WE SHOULD REALISE THAT THIS COUNTRY BELONGS TO US ALL, AND HER GREATNESS IN OUR HANDS AS WE YOUTHS ARE THE LEADERS OF TOMORROW. THEREFORE WE MUST NOT ALLOW OURSELVES TO BE USED BY CERTAIN SELFISH INTERESTS BENT ON DESTROYING THIS GREAT NATION.

Seun and my fellow well-meaning Nairalanders please let us stand up and fight against this ugly trend by eliminating these ‘evil doers’ to save this dear forum, our youths and our great Nation.

May God Bless Us All.

Dude, well said.. candid and cute.

But why now?

Why not, a year or two earlier during the last administration when this forum was flooded with hate threads , unverifiable news and inciting comment against a particular president and party?

Forgive me if I choose to believe this has a particular party and president in mind..
Re: Seun, Pls Cut Off These ‘political Predators’ Before They Destroy This Forum by Nobody: 1:44pm On Nov 21, 2015
benedictnsi:

Lol.... Wetin do am Na lie i talk grin
tor!
Re: Seun, Pls Cut Off These ‘political Predators’ Before They Destroy This Forum by Scholes007(m): 10:08am On Nov 22, 2015
pineed:

Listen folks, i don't belong or support any political party be it APC or PDP.. Am just a concerned Naija youth as millions of others out there that wants the best for our dear country ok.
you don't belong to any party but you kept quite when the same platform was used to hull insults on the past president. First go tell whoever sent you that you have fail as buhari is still regarded as a sh¡t who know nothing about governance but only how to complain.
Re: Seun, Pls Cut Off These ‘political Predators’ Before They Destroy This Forum by Nobody: 10:53am On Nov 26, 2015
Scholes007:
you don't belong to any party but you kept quite when the same platform was used to hull insults on the past president. First go tell whoever sent you that you have fail as buhari is still regarded as a sh¡t who know nothing about governance but only how to complain.
SonOfEl:
OP, you are a hypocrite. So it was during these past few months that you noticed the bad blood? And you are here sounding like a jolly-good-fellow.
Ewu nama k'iwu....
Guys whether we say this today or few months ago doesn't matter, all that matters is that we youths SPEAK UP. I don't understand your 'hypocrite' term. Thanks
Re: Seun, Pls Cut Off These ‘political Predators’ Before They Destroy This Forum by orisa37: 12:01pm On Nov 26, 2015
Nairaland is the best for this kind of openness you are criticising.
Re: Seun, Pls Cut Off These ‘political Predators’ Before They Destroy This Forum by Nobody: 4:53pm On Dec 10, 2015
orisa37:
Nairaland is the best for this kind of openness you are criticising.

Good to know Seun has finally listened to our concerns and advice & taken the honorable path by swinging into action. https://www.nairaland.com/2792995/nairaland-says-no-biafra

Kudos to you bro!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Just-In:Video Claims Attack On Shiite Hussainiyyah Before Road Block, Unprovoked / The T-shirts Are Finally Out! / Breaking Data: Hausa Have Never Ruled Nigeria;

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.