Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,910 members, 7,828,189 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:26 AM

Man Cuts Off Wife's Ears During Domestic Violence (Graphic Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Cuts Off Wife's Ears During Domestic Violence (Graphic Photos) (30250 Views)

Man Knocks Off Wife's Teeth After Lying To His Kids That She Is Dead (Photos) / Man Cuts His Girlfriend’s Two Hands For Flirting With A Guy (Graphic Photos) / Pastor Cuts Off Wife’s Breast In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Cuts Off Wife's Ears During Domestic Violence (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 4:24pm On Nov 21, 2015
bad
Re: Man Cuts Off Wife's Ears During Domestic Violence (Graphic Photos) by tiamiyukunle69(m): 4:24pm On Nov 21, 2015
Which kind husband be this
Only God dey choose for person to marry o
Re: Man Cuts Off Wife's Ears During Domestic Violence (Graphic Photos) by Paschal55(m): 4:25pm On Nov 21, 2015
The guy must be an APC member with a YOLOBA blood...
Re: Man Cuts Off Wife's Ears During Domestic Violence (Graphic Photos) by cyara(f): 4:25pm On Nov 21, 2015
This is pure madness. Was he forced to marry her
Re: Man Cuts Off Wife's Ears During Domestic Violence (Graphic Photos) by josite: 4:25pm On Nov 21, 2015
lol.the woman's pre-wedding pic shows she met him on badoo.
Re: Man Cuts Off Wife's Ears During Domestic Violence (Graphic Photos) by Holuwakemmy16(f): 4:25pm On Nov 21, 2015
Lord please I don't want to get marry to this type of man,don't give me as husband
Re: Man Cuts Off Wife's Ears During Domestic Violence (Graphic Photos) by omojeesu(m): 4:25pm On Nov 21, 2015
People don't understand what marriage means.
People marry for different reasons other than love.
Pity. Shameful. Wicked.
This man can kill!
Re: Man Cuts Off Wife's Ears During Domestic Violence (Graphic Photos) by wissenschaften(m): 4:25pm On Nov 21, 2015
in thr voice of lag babes. . . . aaaaaaaaaah. . .let him try that on me. mtcheew
Re: Man Cuts Off Wife's Ears During Domestic Violence (Graphic Photos) by yyeanqah(m): 4:26pm On Nov 21, 2015
End time pipo
Re: Man Cuts Off Wife's Ears During Domestic Violence (Graphic Photos) by Gelengelen: 4:27pm On Nov 21, 2015
Holuwakemmy16:
Lord please I don't want to get marry to this type of man,don't give me as husband
lord I don't want a disrespecting biiitch as my wife.

amen
Re: Man Cuts Off Wife's Ears During Domestic Violence (Graphic Photos) by Olicris(m): 4:27pm On Nov 21, 2015
C as d idiot de for pix...God punish u fool...same wil b done to ur sister...#saynotowomanabuse###
Re: Man Cuts Off Wife's Ears During Domestic Violence (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 4:27pm On Nov 21, 2015
If I talk now, hmmmmmm.
Re: Man Cuts Off Wife's Ears During Domestic Violence (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 4:29pm On Nov 21, 2015
vivianblog:
Hmmm ... the poster is this photos .... na linda wahala u dey look for grin
you didn't see my proposal.
Re: Man Cuts Off Wife's Ears During Domestic Violence (Graphic Photos) by kennyman2000(m): 4:29pm On Nov 21, 2015
Hmmmmm...
Re: Man Cuts Off Wife's Ears During Domestic Violence (Graphic Photos) by fajani(m): 4:29pm On Nov 21, 2015
neolboy:
Sweetie turned bitter

Love turned hatred

Caring turned abuse

Blissful home turned violence

Outcome of a marriage based on beauty and money
imagine.. The girl was beautiful before marriage,now getting ugly after meaning beating. Beautiful girls Dont have good character and rich men Dont Care for women

2 Likes

Re: Man Cuts Off Wife's Ears During Domestic Violence (Graphic Photos) by ayinde2ade(m): 4:29pm On Nov 21, 2015
Biafra Bad Blood
Re: Man Cuts Off Wife's Ears During Domestic Violence (Graphic Photos) by HARDDON: 4:30pm On Nov 21, 2015
oh God of my fathers.

where is conscience located in some of these animals?

he needs to be locked up, a wild animal need not dwell with humans
Re: Man Cuts Off Wife's Ears During Domestic Violence (Graphic Photos) by limamintruth: 4:31pm On Nov 21, 2015
Well, I find it hard to believe that the young lady was completely unaware of the man's monstrous traits before walking down the aisle with him. sad

Its a pity sha.
Re: Man Cuts Off Wife's Ears During Domestic Violence (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 4:32pm On Nov 21, 2015
magicminister:
Loool
Your husband turned you to a punching bag and you still stay with him??
Are you that desperate and helpless?
Where are your male siblings and the men in your family?
Why are you complaining to us? What do you want us to do?

Personally, if any man lays hands on my sister, that will bebthe last time he will use . that hand in a long time cos I will make sure my goons break that hand.
U are so on point. I like protective brothers like U
Re: Man Cuts Off Wife's Ears During Domestic Violence (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 4:34pm On Nov 21, 2015
I knew this guy from School! Same faculty!

shocked
Re: Man Cuts Off Wife's Ears During Domestic Violence (Graphic Photos) by trapQ: 4:35pm On Nov 21, 2015
where can I get a brother like you
magicminister:
Loool
Your husband turned you to a punching bag and you still stay with him??
Are you that desperate and helpless?
Where are your male siblings and the men in your family?
Why are you complaining to us? What do you want us to do?

Personally, if any man lays hands on my sister, that will bebthe last time he will use that hand in a long time cos I will make sure my goons break that hand.
Re: Man Cuts Off Wife's Ears During Domestic Violence (Graphic Photos) by trapQ: 4:36pm On Nov 21, 2015
pls locate the nearest rehab center for the cure to your madness.
Gelengelen:
I love this

all men should get a plier and cut off d ears of every fvcking biitches they have as wives.

wh.ores!

5 Likes

Re: Man Cuts Off Wife's Ears During Domestic Violence (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 4:38pm On Nov 21, 2015
Funny thing is nothing will happen to the man. Naija for u.

Woman should give themselves brain, if he beats u once move out, he can kill you.

5 Likes

Re: Man Cuts Off Wife's Ears During Domestic Violence (Graphic Photos) by qualityovenbake(m): 4:38pm On Nov 21, 2015
Throw him in jail, his a devil incarnate.

1 Like

Re: Man Cuts Off Wife's Ears During Domestic Violence (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 4:40pm On Nov 21, 2015
Gaborone:
I know this guy from School! Same faculty!

shocked

Better sssshhhh before he comes looking for u with plier, I no dey o.
He must have been a cocky guy, egoistic man.
Re: Man Cuts Off Wife's Ears During Domestic Violence (Graphic Photos) by emzila(m): 4:42pm On Nov 21, 2015
LADIES PLS STOP FORCING YOURSELF ON GUY THAT DOESNT LOVE YOU JUST BECAUSE HE HAS MONEY OR SO. CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW AND YOU WILL SEE FROM THE PIX THAT THERE HAS BEEN EMOTIONAL GAP BETWEEN THE TWO FROM TGE BEGINNING.

http://norookiemedia.com/wife-falls-victim-of-domestic-violence-as-husband-chops-off-her-ear-with-pliers-graphic-photos/
Re: Man Cuts Off Wife's Ears During Domestic Violence (Graphic Photos) by Nowenuse: 4:44pm On Nov 21, 2015
IGBO KWENU!

2 Likes

Re: Man Cuts Off Wife's Ears During Domestic Violence (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 4:44pm On Nov 21, 2015
Dottore:
[size=15pt]The man is a mad beast. Most times, wife beaters are weaklings that cow when they encounter a fellow.man. the idiot of man should be severely punished for his inhuman act.
It's true that most women can be so demonic by nagging, stubbornness, scandalous, gossips, adulterous, flirtatious etc such that if you are not careful you'd commit murder but the truth is that managing such women without violence makes you a mature man. [/size]

Calm down, He's not on NL undecided
Re: Man Cuts Off Wife's Ears During Domestic Violence (Graphic Photos) by baby124: 4:44pm On Nov 21, 2015
Women, women, women. They will not hear. Now that he has cut her ears, maybe it will finally get into her head that he is mentally insane. Anyway at least the ear is reattachable

1 Like

Re: Man Cuts Off Wife's Ears During Domestic Violence (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 4:44pm On Nov 21, 2015
neolboy:
Sweetie turned bitter

Love turned hatred

Caring turned abuse

Blissful home turned violence

Outcome of a marriage based on beauty and money

ori re wambe!
Re: Man Cuts Off Wife's Ears During Domestic Violence (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 4:45pm On Nov 21, 2015
sandraokosun1:
Came to check name, not disappointed, biafrags capable of all attrocities.
Their country would be nice to envisage.
LONG LIVE SOUTH SOUTH

*in dokubo's voice* CORRECT GUY!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Missing UNIOSUN Student Found Dead / Fake Lawyer Who Has Practised For 15 Years Arrested In Lagos Court (Photo) / Bomb Factory Discovered In Edo State. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.