Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,126 members, 7,835,782 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

Man Cuts Off Wife's Ears During Domestic Violence (Graphic Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Cuts Off Wife's Ears During Domestic Violence (Graphic Photos) (30262 Views)

Man Knocks Off Wife's Teeth After Lying To His Kids That She Is Dead (Photos) / Man Cuts His Girlfriend’s Two Hands For Flirting With A Guy (Graphic Photos) / Pastor Cuts Off Wife’s Breast In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Cuts Off Wife's Ears During Domestic Violence (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 4:46pm On Nov 21, 2015
chrisbaba1:

Better sssshhhh before he comes looking for u with plier, I no dey o. He must have been a cocky guy, egoistic man.
lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Man Cuts Off Wife's Ears During Domestic Violence (Graphic Photos) by ahnie: 4:47pm On Nov 21, 2015
Hey wickedness in low places.kai fear Some MEN.omo na to arrange am be that ooo.i wudn't mind if they burst his scrotum.lubbish.

1 Like

Re: Man Cuts Off Wife's Ears During Domestic Violence (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 4:48pm On Nov 21, 2015
must u be tribal bigot any time
Re: Man Cuts Off Wife's Ears During Domestic Violence (Graphic Photos) by nkemdi89(f): 4:50pm On Nov 21, 2015
No more love in marriages, what we have is contract and if both parties can stick to the terms of agreement in that contract (marriage), they should cancel it, no stress.
Re: Man Cuts Off Wife's Ears During Domestic Violence (Graphic Photos) by omogidi234(m): 4:50pm On Nov 21, 2015
Collinuzzi:

I just didn't want to believe anybody could do anything like this. So sas

I tend to agree with these end time people on Nairaland, some men are doing some terrible things these days. People should be extra careful. For me, if man can beat a woman who just had CS, then he can kill.
Re: Man Cuts Off Wife's Ears During Domestic Violence (Graphic Photos) by philemonemenike(m): 4:57pm On Nov 21, 2015
you go fear life......
Re: Man Cuts Off Wife's Ears During Domestic Violence (Graphic Photos) by sukkot: 5:07pm On Nov 21, 2015
igbo people and temper control problems
Re: Man Cuts Off Wife's Ears During Domestic Violence (Graphic Photos) by dejavski(m): 5:08pm On Nov 21, 2015
teebaxy:
Biafra at it's peak
The name doesn't sound ibo/Se probably an ikwerr man or Ndoki man...I stand to be corrected
Hypocrisy at its peak angry later you'll come and claim their land and tell them they are not Biafrans but you r quick to make mockery of them at any given opportunity.

Change your ways
Re: Man Cuts Off Wife's Ears During Domestic Violence (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 5:10pm On Nov 21, 2015
time to end the marriage.
Re: Man Cuts Off Wife's Ears During Domestic Violence (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 5:28pm On Nov 21, 2015
magicminister:
Loool
Your husband turned you to a punching bag and you still stay with him??
Are you that desperate and helpless?
Where are your male siblings and the men in your family?
Why are you complaining to us? What do you want us to do?

Personally, if any man lays hands on my sister, that will bebthe last time he will use that hand in a long time cos I will make sure my goons break that hand.

See mumu! Why not just remove your sister before it's too late if she can't be cautioned? U believe the woman in question is completely blameless? I don't believe you are married, else you'll understand. Women can be some serious pain. Not siding the act though but marriage shouldn't be a do or die affair.
Re: Man Cuts Off Wife's Ears During Domestic Violence (Graphic Photos) by NAPOLION7: 5:40pm On Nov 21, 2015
Gelengelen:
I love this

all men should get a plier and cut off d ears of every fvcking biitches they have as wives.

wh.ores!
sure my dear,if not they will not.........
Re: Man Cuts Off Wife's Ears During Domestic Violence (Graphic Photos) by babafirst(m): 5:47pm On Nov 21, 2015
See as this animal done make this fine babe worwor.Let her run for her life.
Re: Man Cuts Off Wife's Ears During Domestic Violence (Graphic Photos) by zamwazi(m): 5:50pm On Nov 21, 2015
Get a razor blade nd increase d width of d man's mouth.dah guys smtyn else#pure evil
Re: Man Cuts Off Wife's Ears During Domestic Violence (Graphic Photos) by Toosure70: 5:51pm On Nov 21, 2015
Chai! From which state? Hope not these people again

Re: Man Cuts Off Wife's Ears During Domestic Violence (Graphic Photos) by akigbemaru: 5:53pm On Nov 21, 2015
Man Cuts Off Wife's Ears During Domestic Violence (Graphic Photos))
Re: Man Cuts Off Wife's Ears During Domestic Violence (Graphic Photos) by Freeman50(m): 5:54pm On Nov 21, 2015
The man had forgotten that plier is meant for cutting of metallic objects not human flesh. *giggles*
Re: Man Cuts Off Wife's Ears During Domestic Violence (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 6:09pm On Nov 21, 2015
Na lie! Na
photomarket
Photoshop! grin grin grin
Re: Man Cuts Off Wife's Ears During Domestic Violence (Graphic Photos) by Hero10001: 6:14pm On Nov 21, 2015
Yeeboe!
Re: Man Cuts Off Wife's Ears During Domestic Violence (Graphic Photos) by Etizz: 6:16pm On Nov 21, 2015
Like seriously, her face in d second pics is killing me with laughter.....

But seriously, the last thing any man should not do to a woman is to raise hand on her.....

I can't do dat to my woman...... The worse is to keep distance..... And it's temporary.

1 Like

Re: Man Cuts Off Wife's Ears During Domestic Violence (Graphic Photos) by Etizz: 6:19pm On Nov 21, 2015
Toosure70:
Chai! From which state? Hope not these people again

Jeeeeez..... I don laugh tire..... So he get particular people wen dey get dat kind head??

1 Like

Re: Man Cuts Off Wife's Ears During Domestic Violence (Graphic Photos) by Cityguy: 6:22pm On Nov 21, 2015
Truth is most of us of this computer age have deprived ourselves the opportunity of learning tolerance, respect, patience and other virtues that make cohabitation with others peaceful and mutually beneficial. Significant proportion of our waking moments is spent with gadgets. We need to relate more physically with people around us and imbibe morals to make us 'human' again.

1 Like

Re: Man Cuts Off Wife's Ears During Domestic Violence (Graphic Photos) by pweetychyka(f): 7:16pm On Nov 21, 2015
Too bad!

See d Beau dis young man has disfigured! sad angry

No matter an offence a lady commits to her spouse or any man, their should be room for clear communication and tolerance.

Babes need to study and understand their partners before rushing into marriage no matter the amount of pressure she's receiving from her parent!

Been single and happy pays beta than been married and unhappy!

My fellow spinsters out there pls learn from people's experience ooooo!
Re: Man Cuts Off Wife's Ears During Domestic Violence (Graphic Photos) by Damminglola(f): 8:22pm On Nov 21, 2015
Getting married nowadays is getting scarier than I thought!!! Phew!
Re: Man Cuts Off Wife's Ears During Domestic Violence (Graphic Photos) by xtervaganza(m): 8:47pm On Nov 21, 2015
I see new horrible things online everyday

Where do these animals come from? I mean who raised them? I don't foresee any of my brothers doing this to his wife I'll forever cut ties with him
Re: Man Cuts Off Wife's Ears During Domestic Violence (Graphic Photos) by GdexFolami(m): 9:12pm On Nov 21, 2015
she no even cry...not bad..that wife sef will b a terror ooh
Re: Man Cuts Off Wife's Ears During Domestic Violence (Graphic Photos) by Treash(m): 9:37pm On Nov 21, 2015
Igbo pple and foolish tinz. Biyafraud generation.
Re: Man Cuts Off Wife's Ears During Domestic Violence (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:48pm On Nov 21, 2015
Instead of acting like a diseased animal, why not just use that anger to just sign your divorce papers?After,when you receive the same treatment abroad,you'll cry racism. Stuuuupid black monkey.

1 Like

Re: Man Cuts Off Wife's Ears During Domestic Violence (Graphic Photos) by jabojafa(m): 9:53pm On Nov 21, 2015
magicminister:
Loool
Your husband turned you to a punching bag and you still stay with him??
Are you that desperate and helpless?
Where are your male siblings and the men in your family?
Why are you complaining to us? What do you want us to do?

Personally, if any man lays hands on my sister, that will bebthe last time he will use that hand in a long time cos I will make sure my goons break that hand.
wot if d man cum be Mike Tyson or Jet Li or Holyfield or Mayweather nko?
Re: Man Cuts Off Wife's Ears During Domestic Violence (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:58pm On Nov 21, 2015
Abbykem:
U are so on point. I like protective brothers like U
hmmmm.
Re: Man Cuts Off Wife's Ears During Domestic Violence (Graphic Photos) by sniper77(m): 10:31pm On Nov 21, 2015
Shuo dis man wicked pass devil .even if the woman no dey hia word e never reach dis level now.

The man wan comot the ear so that the woman go get new ears.

On a serious note he deserves to spend some time at kirikiri without bail just to have enough people to fight with.
Re: Man Cuts Off Wife's Ears During Domestic Violence (Graphic Photos) by MzKlin: 10:37pm On Nov 21, 2015
some men ain't suppose to live wit human, cos dey behave like animals(I.e wolves)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bomb Factory Discovered In Edo State. Photos / SON Busts Factory Producing Fake Red Wine And Dry Gin (PHOTOS) / Court Remands Student For Impregnating 16-year-old Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.