Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

Activating Our Spiritual Lives - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Activating Our Spiritual Lives (294 Views)

Ultimate Proof Of Our Spiritual Nature- LUCID DREAMING. / How Alcohol Affect Our Spiritual Practices / When Our Spiritual Leaders Err/backslide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Activating Our Spiritual Lives by spiritsize(m): 11:18am On Nov 21, 2015
I wish to speak about the freedom that love within, love without, love above, and love below brings.

When we are anchored in the love, when we are the love, everything else falls in place and everything else that does not serve the need for our NOW moment fades away…

When we are the love, that sense of complete connectedness and balance is a given and that is the centre upon which Freedom is established and anchored.

This the Freedom that dissolves every fear. There will be no more fear to fully live the life that you are here to live.

All we need to do is ALLOW. Simply allow that infinite divine Love consciousness within our hearts to flow out. Let it flow out and saturate every of our human individual consciousness.

Let it take hold of our thoughts, our feelings, our intentions and let it drive every of our actions.

Our Heavens gate will be thrown open and the eyes of our Heart consciousness will be opened and stretched forth without limit.

This is the centre upon which our third eyes and our crown chakras are centred and fully connected to our Heart chakra which is the abode of our love.

This will create the unshakeable balance within our solar plexus chakra and we shall once again express our Godship to the fullest.

Come with me dearhearts let's do it.

I am your friend and soul brother

Spiritsize Charlesbenny

Join me and a host of others for this December workshop. We have to start taking advantage of every opportunity to advance our spiritual awakening. It can't be negotiated for anything else.

If you don't pay the price for the full exploration of your spiritual journey now, very soon your spiritual journey will become the price.

Date: Dec. 13, 2015

Time: 12-5pm

Venue:1, Awe street off Haruna bustop college road Ogba Lagos

Fee: 1,500.

WhatsApp: 08032328836
Bbm: 52EFFFF1

(1) (Reply)

The Animal Zoo Officials / Performing The Ridiculously Over / Praise: An Expression Of Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.