Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:57 PM

We Are Using Witchcraft, Satanism And Magic’ – Confesses Prophet Kautsire - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / We Are Using Witchcraft, Satanism And Magic’ – Confesses Prophet Kautsire (2798 Views)

Is This Bird Witchcraft Sacrifice Or What? (Photo) / Penuel Mnguni Confesses At TB Joshua's Church, Seeks For Prayers & Deliverance / How Do You Explain Miracles, Incantations And Magic? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

We Are Using Witchcraft, Satanism And Magic’ – Confesses Prophet Kautsire by CHARLYX9: 11:32am On Nov 21, 2015
some ‘Prophets’ are stopped from having sex with their wives, they have sex with a snake

Coming in the wake of self-acclaimed Prophet Shepherd Bushiri’s stunts that he has called miracles, Malawian Prophet Trevor Kautsire made a rare confession on modern day Prophecy.
Prophet Trevor Kautsire

Prophet Kautsire (right) with host Brian Banda

In an interview on one Malawian television talkshow that was followed by Malawi24, Prophet Kautsire made the chilling claims that modern day Prophets are not using the power of the Holy Spirit to perform their so-called ‘miracles’.

“I was in South Africa and I met the who-is-who of the gospel, what they told me is heart-breaking,” said Kautsire.

He disclosed that when he was in South Africa he was told of rituals that he had to perform if he were to become a renowned Prophet. Kautsire disclosed that the ritual involved sacrifices that included the killing of family members or church members.

“I am speaking this from experience, some Prophets have had to sacrifice their church members to gain fame. You have heard of people dying in places of worship, it is because they are using the people as sacrifices,” said Kautsire, a comment which commentators said was referring to the Nigerian teleprophet TB Joshua at whose church over a hundred people died.

Kautsire further said that it was easy to decipher fake Prophets because they do ‘miracles’ for no important reason.

“A miracle is supposed to meet a need, however when a Prophet does a miracle that does not meet any need there is no reason to believe that Prophet,” he said. Commentators have thought that he was apparently referring to Bushiri who has been in the news for the walk-in-the air stunt which does nothing to glorify the name of the Lord.

He said that Prophets are using magic, witchcraft and Satanism to perform miracles.

“There are some who are told to keep a worm and keep feeding it, the worm grows into a snake and when it comes to that stage where it is a snake, it brings them money. The catch is that one should never sleep with their wife but the snake,” said Kautsire disclosing the secrets in the dark world of Prophecy.

http://malawi24.com/2015/09/29/we-are-using-witchcraft-satanism-and-magic-confesses-prophet-kautsire/
Re: We Are Using Witchcraft, Satanism And Magic’ – Confesses Prophet Kautsire by CrushingReality: 1:23am On Nov 22, 2015
OH thou mighty tight and gurning shame of cumslut
which unveileth the gorey glory of satan
unto the center of the girth
in womb the gaped secretions of sleuth
have their incising that is poled in thy shinctum
length truth toys so is hot to be pleasured
be thou a bendow of cumsport into me
groove there for and blow your selvest
be throbbing unto me,
for i slam the pervant of the lame
the poo LovePeddler-nippler of lucifer
in gory, raw power excited by the sting-cum from the mouth

oh you semens who swelleth upon and are whitey serpents of fine girth
who expelleth seed into the cavernous depths of satan! to you i give head. behold the MACE
of satan, the pre-sinning of cum-sport. whose eye is the tightness of the arse, who divided you for the
government of the girth. and spurt variety, aggressively invading you with a towering pylon of tear-gape expansion,
who dispose all rings according to the prominence of he who
straineth on the bone from bell and rose up into thine fleshy front-spine, spraying;
The girth, let her be showered by her sharts, let it cumm with pressureand as a slam-slave
let her swerve satans throb-sock. one pee stunt, let it cum-poound a mother; and let there be no meat-beat upon or within her the same.
Tall lurches her member and let hell sniff-her in their squatter-briefs. and swaet there be
not one sphincter in tact for the mother. The treasonable meat-share of thine GIRTH, let men sex and pee on one another, and the swelling bases.
the smirks of the swallowers of bendovah and his pump, let them baist and taste. the towering-power of he who shits on the poley bone,
let them come into slaves for the feast of the ass-yield their merciful sleeves shall be sewn.
for why?
I re-prep the rock-sharp slap-Bleep carp
o you bums spewing waters of satan ALL SIZE, blows in the ringslum of heavem, let them curve you
tense those that waver, mash brown such weak balls, bring forth wrath and puncture while squatten.
on face let it engrain in one the shame-ridden pelvis, and fill the brown and red stars be plundered.
in my eyes, prove fearfor more satan he has torn into us with the cumbersome thrust-lust-mace

falopian the mysteries of your deflation, and break us rape-takers of ugly, demonic sleuth

Quit your fucking lives you boring degenerates!

(1) (Reply)

4 Reasons Why Pastors' Children Are Usually Immoral / Age Of Aquarius "Science Meets Religion" / Whatever Happened To The Program "pastor Explain This" On Ogtv!?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.