Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,778 members, 7,817,213 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

My Situation Is Wearing Me Out - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / My Situation Is Wearing Me Out (1073 Views)

Guess Who Stopped By The Situation Room Today, Bola Lawal Of @scholarxedu , / Loads Of Fun Today At Npower Situation Room,tea, Coffee And A Dose Of Laughter!! / List Of People To Visit The N-Power Situation Room, Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Situation Is Wearing Me Out by Nobody: 11:54am On Nov 21, 2015
I HV obtained HND in electrical/electronic engineering wit several certification like, HSE level 2 and NEBOSH IGC in occupational safety and health, MCP etc
I graduated since 2009, I hv some experience, but for many years now I hv been jobless. I do menial jobs to to pay my bills.
the everyday rumble with illiterate guys at building site & insult of all kinds from site fore men has left me with liltle or no self confidence in life.
Plz help a brother get a job and life back on track.
Re: My Situation Is Wearing Me Out by finestpicks(m): 5:07pm On Nov 21, 2015
I have once had to stoop that low but that was 3 years back and it was far from fun.
I have couple of marketing agencies i work with that offer jobs where you work 5 times a day for a month and get 40k.These jobs are usually in stores or offices,like shoprite etc

Mail me via finest0007@gmail.com or drop your facebook contact for more enquiries just incase you're interested.All the best bro

Firebrand1:
I HV obtained HND in electrical/electronic engineering wit several certification like, HSE level 2 and NEBOSH IGC in occupational safety and health, MCP etc
I graduated since 2009, I hv some experience, but for many years now I hv been jobless. I do menial jobs to to pay my bills.
the everyday rumble with illiterate guys at building site & insult of all kinds from site fore men has left me with liltle or no self confidence in life.
Plz help a brother get a job and life back on track.
Re: My Situation Is Wearing Me Out by slyventure: 6:05pm On Nov 21, 2015
finestpicks:
I have once had to stoop that low but that was 3 years back and it was far from fun.
I have couple of marketing agencies i work with that offer jobs where you work 5 times a day for a month and get 40k.These jobs are usually in stores or offices,like shoprite etc

Mail me via finest0007@gmail.com or drop your facebook contact for more enquiries just incase you're interested.All the best bro

Bros, I just sent you a mail cos am interested. Please check
Re: My Situation Is Wearing Me Out by finestpicks(m): 8:07pm On Nov 21, 2015
Replied bro
slyventure:
Bros, I just sent you a mail cos am interested. Please check

(1) (Reply)

Business Development Manager Wanted / It Analyst/personnel - Micro Finance Bank / Who Knows About This Company Called Fastizers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.