Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,390 members, 7,861,090 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:43 PM

Photo: See What Was Done To A House Help - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photo: See What Was Done To A House Help (547 Views)

Woman Who Was Battered By A Police Officer In Ghana, Gets N3m, A House & Shop(pi / CCTV Captures SARS Break Into A House In Search Of Edo Yahoo Boys (Pics, Video) / Four Bullet-proof Vehicles Hidden In A House In Ikoyi Seized By Customs. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: See What Was Done To A House Help by ZMTZ(m): 12:16pm On Nov 21, 2015
As Seen on Twitter, are we not all human? what offence will a house help commit that will lead to this kind of Punishment? she is a house help because of situations,and to whosoever did this to her, don't forget,no situation is permanent.

http://dafemoritz..dk/2015/11/photosee-what-was-done-to-house-help.html

Re: Photo: See What Was Done To A House Help by Nobody: 12:18pm On Nov 21, 2015
can you imagine, how will she ever breastfeed or feel the touch of boobs, wicked
Re: Photo: See What Was Done To A House Help by OCTAVO: 12:19pm On Nov 21, 2015
Hmmmmmmm... This one serious o.
Re: Photo: See What Was Done To A House Help by agarawu23(m): 12:19pm On Nov 21, 2015
shocked

Full details please
Re: Photo: See What Was Done To A House Help by nicerichard05: 12:24pm On Nov 21, 2015
Re: Photo: See What Was Done To A House Help by FruityLass: 12:25pm On Nov 21, 2015
Wickedness angry

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Police Arrest 21 Homosexual Students In Asaba, Delta State / My Journey Into Cultism And Hw I Lost 34 Of My Friends- Ex-cult Leader / Dokpesi Calls For Prison Reforms After His Stay In Kuje Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.