Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,408 members, 7,815,892 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

I’m APC, But I Want Wada To Win— Senator Kadiri - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m APC, But I Want Wada To Win— Senator Kadiri (24212 Views)

I’ve Been Shut Out Of APC, But Won’t Leave — Senator Magnus Abe / Change Agenda: The Bible Warned Against APC, But We Don't Read The Bible. / Idris Wada Holding His Governorship Certificate Upside Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m APC, But I Want Wada To Win— Senator Kadiri by catchfun: 1:00pm On Nov 21, 2015
An APC gubernatorial aspirant, Senator Alex Kadiri has expressed support for the second term ambition of Governor Idris Wada of Kogi State.
Chief Kadiri who lost the APC ticket to Prince Abubakar Audu, the party’s flag bearer in today’s election, spoke to journalists at Odu Ogboyaga ward 001 in Dekina Local Government and said Wada is the best among all the gubernatorial candidates.
The non serving senator expressed his happiness over the peaceful nature of the polls so far, though he admitted that he is yet to get reports from other polling units.
In the same vein, a second class traditional ruler, Chief Salifu said from the reports he has received so far, the election is going on peacefully.
“I have been talking to my people to cast their votes and go back. This is what I have been telling them,” said Chief Salifu.
http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2015/11/21/im-apc-but-i-want-wada-to-win-senator-kadiri/
lalasticlala

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m APC, But I Want Wada To Win— Senator Kadiri by temitemi1(m): 1:06pm On Nov 21, 2015
cool cool cool
Re: I’m APC, But I Want Wada To Win— Senator Kadiri by ORACLE1975(m): 1:20pm On Nov 21, 2015
Good

2 Likes

Re: I’m APC, But I Want Wada To Win— Senator Kadiri by kingdompropty: 1:47pm On Nov 21, 2015
Before nko?

2 Likes

Re: I’m APC, But I Want Wada To Win— Senator Kadiri by speedyGonzales: 2:17pm On Nov 21, 2015
I am not for any Party but... based on the track records, both parties candidates are shit but APC's is more shit than PDP's.

52 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I’m APC, But I Want Wada To Win— Senator Kadiri by ShowYourCertificate: 2:19pm On Nov 21, 2015
Prince Audu Abubakar is a certified criminal. For APC to choose him as their candidate smacked so much of insincerity in their claimed fight against corruption

54 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I’m APC, But I Want Wada To Win— Senator Kadiri by Kyase(m): 2:39pm On Nov 21, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
Prince Audu Abubakar is a certified criminal. For APC to choose him as their candidate smacked so much of insincerity in their claimed fight against corruption
Go to court

14 Likes

Re: I’m APC, But I Want Wada To Win— Senator Kadiri by ionsman: 2:52pm On Nov 21, 2015
Wada is a stooge.

Abubakar Audi is a thief.

My sister used to be his account officer in Finbank cum Fcmb.They were quite close.According to her,he was always complaining that he didn't want to be governor but he had already been picked for the post(he hadn't won then).Although,she said the guy was very rich(a billionaire) before he became a governor. He partly owned a construction company.

He promised her a big job when he became a governor. After he won the election, his number stopped connecting. grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m APC, But I Want Wada To Win— Senator Kadiri by damton(m): 3:09pm On Nov 21, 2015
What a ridiculous statement.

Coming from a top party stalwart for that matter.

If he knew he was not comfortable with the running of the party, he should decamped to the PDP and stop trying to sit on the fence.

I'm not for Apc neither am I for Pdp but this speaks little of his character as a politician.

More so, after loosing the primary elections in the Apc.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m APC, But I Want Wada To Win— Senator Kadiri by DickDastardly(m): 3:09pm On Nov 21, 2015
grin

1 Like

Re: I’m APC, But I Want Wada To Win— Senator Kadiri by noetic5: 3:09pm On Nov 21, 2015
tif

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’m APC, But I Want Wada To Win— Senator Kadiri by chuchutech(m): 3:10pm On Nov 21, 2015
Politics very dirty

[size=14pt]THE BEST VEHICLE T-RACK-ING & PROTECK UR RIDE FROM THEFT. ENG-INE DEMOBILIZATION WITH MOBILE PHONE ANYWHERE.[0706 972 62-81] [/size]
Re: I’m APC, But I Want Wada To Win— Senator Kadiri by allanphash7(m): 3:10pm On Nov 21, 2015
Nigeria politician are comedian
Re: I’m APC, But I Want Wada To Win— Senator Kadiri by DickDastardly(m): 3:10pm On Nov 21, 2015
ionsman:
Wada is a stooge.

My sister used to be his account officer in Finbank cum Fcmb.They were quite close.According to her,he was always complaining that he didn't want to be governor but he had already been picked for the post(he hadn't won then).Although,she said the guy was very rich(a billionaire) before he became a governor. He partly owned a construction company.

He promised her a big job when he became a governor. After he won the election, his number stopped connecting. grin
Believe me, your sister didnt tell you everything that went on between them grin tongue cheesy

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’m APC, But I Want Wada To Win— Senator Kadiri by ndaman25: 3:10pm On Nov 21, 2015
looters
Re: I’m APC, But I Want Wada To Win— Senator Kadiri by kennyman2000(m): 3:10pm On Nov 21, 2015
Hmmm...
Re: I’m APC, But I Want Wada To Win— Senator Kadiri by onyepapa(m): 3:11pm On Nov 21, 2015
Oga with or without you PDP will win so please put your dirty support in your pocket

3 Likes

Re: I’m APC, But I Want Wada To Win— Senator Kadiri by Bibidear(f): 3:11pm On Nov 21, 2015
What dyu expect from a looser, E PAIN AM

2 Likes

Re: I’m APC, But I Want Wada To Win— Senator Kadiri by 5starmilitant: 3:11pm On Nov 21, 2015
Wada is bad, wada is bad, but they(apc) went and brought the baddest(audu) even when they(apc) had more chance of bringing a better candidate. Thesame thing also happened in Bayelsa.

Now the already deceived zombies are left with no choice than to colour audu white and wada black even when they know in their in mind that audu is worst than wada.

Stinking idiots.......

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’m APC, But I Want Wada To Win— Senator Kadiri by Sagamite(m): 3:11pm On Nov 21, 2015
I couldn't agree with him more.

I want PDP to win both Kogi and Bayelsa.

If APC want to win and change a government, they should not produce certified crooks like Audu and Slyva.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’m APC, But I Want Wada To Win— Senator Kadiri by jwart(m): 3:11pm On Nov 21, 2015
Am not interested
Re: I’m APC, But I Want Wada To Win— Senator Kadiri by Haywhymido(m): 3:12pm On Nov 21, 2015
U sure say no be painment brought abt dat statement

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’m APC, But I Want Wada To Win— Senator Kadiri by Nobody: 3:12pm On Nov 21, 2015
ionsman:
Wada is a stooge.

Re: I’m APC, But I Want Wada To Win— Senator Kadiri by Segadem(m): 3:12pm On Nov 21, 2015
yeah true democrat
Re: I’m APC, But I Want Wada To Win— Senator Kadiri by Nobody: 3:13pm On Nov 21, 2015
undecided
Re: I’m APC, But I Want Wada To Win— Senator Kadiri by millionboi(m): 3:13pm On Nov 21, 2015
I cn help u mek 25kmonthly from d comfort of ur home
Re: I’m APC, But I Want Wada To Win— Senator Kadiri by onyepapa(m): 3:15pm On Nov 21, 2015
ionsman:
Wada is a stooge.

oga your sister dey give that man Toto end of long story.

4 Likes

Re: I’m APC, But I Want Wada To Win— Senator Kadiri by money121(m): 3:15pm On Nov 21, 2015
End time wada abi na welder grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I’m APC, But I Want Wada To Win— Senator Kadiri by Otapipia: 3:16pm On Nov 21, 2015
ionsman:
Wada is a stooge.

That's after doing so many things to your sister. The man chop clean mouth. I pity your sister sha.

3 Likes

Re: I’m APC, But I Want Wada To Win— Senator Kadiri by tommykiwi(m): 3:16pm On Nov 21, 2015
PDP all the way!

4 Likes

Re: I’m APC, But I Want Wada To Win— Senator Kadiri by talk2rotman(m): 3:16pm On Nov 21, 2015
Which part of d moto engine is called wada pls? Cus d only wada I know is engine part I suppose

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos APC Mocks Funke Akindele’s Nomination, Says PDP Is Unserious / APC/NASS Crises: Observation On The Major Players / Ikoyigate: National Assembly Might Intervene If... - Saraki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.