Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,988 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:49 AM

How To Connect My Phone To My Pc To Allow Internet Connections - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How To Connect My Phone To My Pc To Allow Internet Connections (975 Views)

Asus Transformer 3 Pro| First Tablet PC To Support Nividia Geforce GTX 1080 / How To Easily Connect Your Laptop/pc To Your Television Screen / How To Convert Your Windows PC To Apple Macintosh OS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Connect My Phone To My Pc To Allow Internet Connections by Nicolars(m): 1:15pm On Nov 21, 2015
I am using this blackberry 9700 (bold 2)
It doesn't have wifi-hotspot
I tried using tether but when I could only download tether trial for d bb, the tether itself is $28 and don't even knw how to get it even if I av d money

Who here knows what other way I can use to connect my phone to d pc

Would be really grateful . Thankx
Cc: lalasticlala,seun,ishilove
Re: How To Connect My Phone To My Pc To Allow Internet Connections by Nobody: 2:15pm On Nov 21, 2015
Get rid of dat phone and get a better fone yourself as you open yourself to unlimited browsing opportunities... Android all d way...
Re: How To Connect My Phone To My Pc To Allow Internet Connections by kasysleek(m): 6:58am On Nov 22, 2015
Funny am currently use same bold 2(white) to surf on PC. See how to connect your BB to pc.
Note» must be Glo network, tell me if it works.

www.kasysleek..co.ke/2015/09/how-to-tether-glo-bis-with-pc-easily.html
Re: How To Connect My Phone To My Pc To Allow Internet Connections by Damolux01(m): 7:49am On Nov 22, 2015
kasysleek:
Funny am currently use same bold 2(white) to surf on PC. See how to connect your BB to pc.

Will it work on other blackberry or just bold 2? Btw, I use BB 9720.
Re: How To Connect My Phone To My Pc To Allow Internet Connections by Nicolars(m): 5:05pm On Nov 22, 2015
kasysleek:

boss thank you oooo, i dont even know how to thank you
it worked perfectly well,
na wetyn i dey use sef b dat
thank you once more wink
Re: How To Connect My Phone To My Pc To Allow Internet Connections by kasysleek(m): 6:52pm On Nov 22, 2015
Nicolars:
boss thank you oooo, i dont even know how to thank you
it worked perfectly well,
na wetyn i dey use sef b dat
thank you once more wink

Ok bro... But let's kip it on the down low...
Re: How To Connect My Phone To My Pc To Allow Internet Connections by Nicolars(m): 6:54pm On Nov 22, 2015
kasysleek:

But y na
Re: How To Connect My Phone To My Pc To Allow Internet Connections by Damolux01(m): 6:54pm On Nov 22, 2015
kasysleek:

Yh....you're too much bro, worked for me too. Thanks!
Re: How To Connect My Phone To My Pc To Allow Internet Connections by kasysleek(m): 6:58pm On Nov 22, 2015
Damolux01:
Will it work on other blackberry or just bold 2? Btw, I use BB 9720.

I might also work wit curve4
U can try with odas.
But kip it on the down low. Thanks

1 Like

Re: How To Connect My Phone To My Pc To Allow Internet Connections by kasysleek(m): 7:04pm On Nov 22, 2015
Nicolars:

But y na
U no want make network agent see am naw. Lol Somthing like dat. U get
Re: How To Connect My Phone To My Pc To Allow Internet Connections by Nicolars(m): 7:33pm On Nov 22, 2015
kasysleek:

U no want make network agent see am naw.
Lol
Somthing like dat. U get
lol if you say so

(1) (Reply)

Information Technology Training / Clean Macbook Air For Sale / Please Help Me.. I Cant Crack This Modem Visafone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.