Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,633 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

I Repent From All Forms Of Tribalism And Bigotry Today - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Repent From All Forms Of Tribalism And Bigotry Today (13949 Views)

Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me / I Repent From All Forms Of Tribalism And Bigotry Today / Prevalent Moral Depravity And Bigotry In Nigeria (nairaland?) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Repent From All Forms Of Tribalism And Bigotry Today by illiad: 8:44pm On Nov 21, 2015
melvinjames:

You're not only stupid, you suffer from dyslexia too, you can't be helped, you're typical ibo

Help? What help can a cockroach render to man? None.

Now get lost.

1 Like

Re: I Repent From All Forms Of Tribalism And Bigotry Today by SonOfEl(m): 11:14pm On Nov 21, 2015
mulattoclaro:
your father left kidney.

Welcome back to your true pathetic self...
Re: I Repent From All Forms Of Tribalism And Bigotry Today by EdCure: 11:33pm On Nov 21, 2015
donphilopus:
Lol. . .When it involves the Igbos and the Yorubas, I just sit and watch and even laugh over it. When I see them attacking Barcanista and he attacks back I also visit the thread to have fun. But I won't just sit down and watch somebody insult my State. I no be half-caste. .My mum and dad are from Edo.
That was why I took the war to them.

1 Like

Re: I Repent From All Forms Of Tribalism And Bigotry Today by donphilopus: 11:43pm On Nov 21, 2015
EdCure:

That was why I took the war to them.

Lol. . .They're always quick to call one a tribalist or a pretender when you take it to them or when you reply their hate message. I can't watch my beloved Edo being insulted by a ragtag nincompoop. I would be on the defensive for now maybe later graduate to the offensive. cheesy
Re: I Repent From All Forms Of Tribalism And Bigotry Today by Allosaurus: 9:06pm On Nov 23, 2015
mulattoclaro:
I'm using this means to apologize for all my words and actions that might have promoted hatred amongst any one, tribe or region. I realized that tribalism and bigotry should have no place in our society.

I'm turning a new leaf from now on. No more tribal bashing or ethno-religious bigotry. As a matter of fact I'll no longer be found in any thread that promotes tribal bashing or religious bigotry.

Signed:

Mulattoclaro (#ThatEdo/GermanBoy)
I want to know why you repented. I enjoy tribal bigotry a lot, especially bashing Yoloba people. Idiots like IlekeHD and Shymm3x the scammer inspire me
Re: I Repent From All Forms Of Tribalism And Bigotry Today by Allosaurus: 9:16pm On Nov 23, 2015
SosaMontana:

Ewedu calm down

Ofe mmanu

Ndi ji aka asa ike ha mmiri
Chai! I bu onye ojoo! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Repent From All Forms Of Tribalism And Bigotry Today by Allosaurus: 9:20pm On Nov 23, 2015
illiad:

Coolitempa is the most miserable yoruba on nairaland

Coolitempa is actually taking after her prostitute mom. Blame her attitude on inessential parental upbringing

1 Like

Re: I Repent From All Forms Of Tribalism And Bigotry Today by SosaMontana(m): 8:30am On Nov 25, 2015
Allosaurus:

Chai! I bu onye ojoo! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

rotfl
Re: I Repent From All Forms Of Tribalism And Bigotry Today by doublewisdom: 3:56pm On Nov 25, 2015
illiad:

Culture of niger delta?

I always thought coolitempa was the height of stupidity and ignorance until you popped up from the grave of abysmal retardation
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FCT Polls: APGA Protest As INEC Declares Gwagwalada Area Council Inconclusive / Buhari Extends Appointment Of Dongban-Mensem As Acting President Of Appeal Court / Katsina Abduction: Buhari Fails To Visit School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.