Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,676 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

I Repent From All Forms Of Tribalism And Bigotry Today - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Repent From All Forms Of Tribalism And Bigotry Today (2163 Views)

Buhari accused Of Genocide, Tribalism And Religious Sentiments by France / I Repent From Tribalism / Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Repent From All Forms Of Tribalism And Bigotry Today by spanishkid(m): 9:09pm On Mar 28, 2016
I'm using this means to apologize for all my words and actions that might have promoted hatred amongst any one, tribe or region. I realized that tribalism and bigotry should have no place in our society.

I'm turning a new leaf from now on. No more tribal bashing or ethno-religious bigotry. As a matter of fact I'll no longer be found in any thread that promotes tribal bashing or religious bigotry.

Please forgive me everyone that my words or comments might have hurt in one way or the other.

1 Like

Re: I Repent From All Forms Of Tribalism And Bigotry Today by Pheals(f): 9:22pm On Mar 28, 2016

who preach to u grin

Re: I Repent From All Forms Of Tribalism And Bigotry Today by BlackTechnology: 9:24pm On Mar 28, 2016
spanishkid:
I'm using this means to apologize for all my words and actions that might have promoted hatred amongst any one, tribe or region. I realized that tribalism and bigotry should have no place in our society.

I'm turning a new leaf from now on. No more tribal bashing or ethno-religious bigotry. As a matter of fact I'll no longer be found in any thread that promotes tribal bashing or religious bigotry.

Please forgive me everyone that my words or comments might have hurt in one way or the other.

April fool loading

1 Like

Re: I Repent From All Forms Of Tribalism And Bigotry Today by IamAtribalist: 9:26pm On Mar 28, 2016
cool Adonbilivit - we are brothers. cool
Re: I Repent From All Forms Of Tribalism And Bigotry Today by spanishkid(m): 9:27pm On Mar 28, 2016
Pheals:

[b][/b]

I feel it's not right. And my told me that we are all human beings irrespective of our color and tribe.
Re: I Repent From All Forms Of Tribalism And Bigotry Today by spanishkid(m): 9:28pm On Mar 28, 2016
BlackTechnology:

April fool loading
this is not April fool. Stop it.
Re: I Repent From All Forms Of Tribalism And Bigotry Today by dubemnaija: 9:29pm On Mar 28, 2016
Pls you must not repent. What will now happen to your other numerous monikers like mayor_of_lagos? Who will now service the monikers?

3 Likes

Re: I Repent From All Forms Of Tribalism And Bigotry Today by BlackTechnology: 9:32pm On Mar 28, 2016
spanishkid:
this is not April fool. Stop it.

By next week, we will know if you have truly repented.
Re: I Repent From All Forms Of Tribalism And Bigotry Today by spanishkid(m): 9:36pm On Mar 28, 2016
dubemnaija:
Pls you must not repent. What will now happen to your other numerous monikers like mayor_of_lagos? Who will now service the monikers?
you really feel I have multiple monikers? You must really be sick. Respect yourself or I'll report you to the mods.
Re: I Repent From All Forms Of Tribalism And Bigotry Today by Pheals(f): 9:37pm On Mar 28, 2016
spanishkid:
I feel it's not right. And my told me that we are all human beings irrespective of our color and tribe.

everyone knows it's not good

Re: I Repent From All Forms Of Tribalism And Bigotry Today by dubemnaija: 9:40pm On Mar 28, 2016
spanishkid:
you really feel I have multiple monikers? You must really be sick. Respect yourself or I'll report you to the mods.

Run along boy. Report me to the mods. Who is even scared of them?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Repent From All Forms Of Tribalism And Bigotry Today by Nobody: 10:05pm On Mar 28, 2016
spanishkid:

hahaha a yelllowba man neva repents from bigotry...
im watching this in 3d.... leme see if u wil enter guiness book of record grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Repent From All Forms Of Tribalism And Bigotry Today by emerged01(m): 10:10pm On Mar 28, 2016
Good decision!
Re: I Repent From All Forms Of Tribalism And Bigotry Today by Monalisa185(f): 10:16pm On Mar 28, 2016
TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN
Re: I Repent From All Forms Of Tribalism And Bigotry Today by OfoIgbo: 10:18pm On Mar 28, 2016
Just out of curiosity, which ethnic group did you spend most of your time, disparaging on nairaland?

It will help in channelling you apologies to the right quarters

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Repent From All Forms Of Tribalism And Bigotry Today by spanishkid(m): 10:23pm On Mar 28, 2016
tosscash1:

hahaha a yelllowba man neva repents from bigotry...
im watching this in 3d.... leme see if u wil enter guiness book of record grin
you're so stupid. Everyone in your line of thought is a yoruba. Continue being stupid.

1 Like

Re: I Repent From All Forms Of Tribalism And Bigotry Today by chiefobdk(m): 10:24pm On Mar 28, 2016
U must continue being a tribalist.

1 Like

Re: I Repent From All Forms Of Tribalism And Bigotry Today by dunkem21(m): 10:26pm On Mar 28, 2016
OfoIgbo:
Just out of curiosity, which ethnic group did you spend most of your time, disparaging on nairaland?

It will help in channelling you apologies to the right quarters

I fitn't laugh grin
Re: I Repent From All Forms Of Tribalism And Bigotry Today by Naijacitizen(m): 10:30pm On Mar 28, 2016
Naijacitizen: knock! Knock!! Knock!!! Carinmom: Waye? Naijacitizen: Bakatsine ne mai kan kwarya Carinmom: cikin wannan talatainin daren haka? Naijacitizen: shedan ya musulunta. CarinMom: Eyya! Ina zuwa sai da safe sabodamai gida yana kusa fa. Naijacitizen: Allah ya kai mu. Carinmom: Amin
Re: I Repent From All Forms Of Tribalism And Bigotry Today by bloodykiller: 10:31pm On Mar 28, 2016
grin

Spanishkid aka mulattoclaro repent from bigotry?

adonbilivit shocked

4 Likes

Re: I Repent From All Forms Of Tribalism And Bigotry Today by Naijacitizen(m): 10:32pm On Mar 28, 2016
Op, may God bless you.

I sighted blookdkiller crying in the dark. Hehehe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Repent From All Forms Of Tribalism And Bigotry Today by spanishkid(m): 10:33pm On Mar 28, 2016
bloodykiller:
grin

adonbilivit shocked
so I'm mulattoclaro now? Not a chance.
Re: I Repent From All Forms Of Tribalism And Bigotry Today by Naijacitizen(m): 10:35pm On Mar 28, 2016
bloodykiller:
grin
adonbilivit shocked

I though you are not going to comment. Chai some pipul are using 10G.
Re: I Repent From All Forms Of Tribalism And Bigotry Today by Naijacitizen(m): 10:35pm On Mar 28, 2016
bloodykiller:
grin
adonbilivit shocked

Re: I Repent From All Forms Of Tribalism And Bigotry Today by bloodykiller: 10:36pm On Mar 28, 2016
Naijacitizen:

grin
Etisalat now you're talking
Re: I Repent From All Forms Of Tribalism And Bigotry Today by Naijacitizen(m): 10:37pm On Mar 28, 2016
Re: I Repent From All Forms Of Tribalism And Bigotry Today by meccuno: 10:38pm On Mar 28, 2016
spanishkid:

too late
Re: I Repent From All Forms Of Tribalism And Bigotry Today by spanishkid(m): 10:39pm On Mar 28, 2016
meccuno:
too late
go and die.
Re: I Repent From All Forms Of Tribalism And Bigotry Today by Naijacitizen(m): 10:39pm On Mar 28, 2016
bloodykiller:
grin Etisalat now you're talking
I like that die. But sadly, it is not working for my BB bold5
Re: I Repent From All Forms Of Tribalism And Bigotry Today by chiefobdk(m): 10:50pm On Mar 28, 2016
bloodykiller:
grin
adonbilivit shocked
d guy na world best for tribalism

2 Likes

Re: I Repent From All Forms Of Tribalism And Bigotry Today by chiefobdk(m): 10:51pm On Mar 28, 2016
mulattoclaro aka spanishkid can not retire from bigotry

3 Likes

Re: I Repent From All Forms Of Tribalism And Bigotry Today by hucienda: 10:54pm On Mar 28, 2016
gosh.. you guys are really funny here esp the politics section cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Retired Army Officers: We Served In States Where APC Lost To PDP, Vow To Fight S / If You Didnt Do This, Dont Claim Street Wise. Pics!!!! / Jonathan Ran CBN Like Idi Amin - Soludo (2016 News)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.