Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,639 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

Shocking Photos From The Dangote Trailer Accident In Asaba Yesterday - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shocking Photos From The Dangote Trailer Accident In Asaba Yesterday (1859 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Visits Achuzie 'Air Raid' At His Residence In Asaba. PICS / Ipob And Passengers Drag And Beat A Driver To Coma In Asaba For Hitting A Woman / SHOCKING PHOTOS: Trailer Crushes Car In Ogun State This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocking Photos From The Dangote Trailer Accident In Asaba Yesterday by olokeded: 1:54pm On Nov 21, 2015
[img]http://2.bp..com/-B-7zHhDrZmA/VlBmAN2cl0I/AAAAAAAHY7I/yUp5pnDyKD8/s400/index.png[/img]
Yesterday a Dangote truck was involved in a fatal accident along Benin Asaba Express way opposite the Asaba airport which took the lives of at least 18 people, many of whom were burnt beyond recognition. The bodies were taken to the Federal Medical Center Asaba...the photos are horrific. *viewer discretion advised*
[img]http://4.bp..com/-_PFTRSZn4nU/VlBmAYtphRI/AAAAAAAHY7M/vQbMuK48wg0/s1600/index.jpg[/img]

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/11/shocking-photos-from-dangote-trailer.html

cc: lalasticlala
Re: Shocking Photos From The Dangote Trailer Accident In Asaba Yesterday by Osirimononaye(m): 1:58pm On Nov 21, 2015
Holy Christ!!!

End Time Tinzz Ohh!!

Rip To The Dead Sha!

*Modified*
Why Is Accident Happening Everyday In Buhari's Raign?
GEJ's Wasn't Like This!
Re: Shocking Photos From The Dangote Trailer Accident In Asaba Yesterday by ODUBEZE: 1:59pm On Nov 21, 2015
What is it with Dangote trucks causing accidents all the time! I hope the families are compensated! RIP
Re: Shocking Photos From The Dangote Trailer Accident In Asaba Yesterday by amtaken(f): 2:01pm On Nov 21, 2015
If it's a Yoruba/Edo man's truck those who claim to see tomorrow will give it a spiritual meaning....

R.I.P to the dead.
Re: Shocking Photos From The Dangote Trailer Accident In Asaba Yesterday by temitemi1(m): 2:03pm On Nov 21, 2015
JESUS!!!
Re: Shocking Photos From The Dangote Trailer Accident In Asaba Yesterday by Nobody: 2:12pm On Nov 21, 2015
Jesus wept

Gassdon is crying seriously here, praying for God mercies to all travelers
Re: Shocking Photos From The Dangote Trailer Accident In Asaba Yesterday by Rich4god(m): 2:52pm On Nov 21, 2015
One will be wondering what is it with Dangote trucks.... But you only need to see the drivers then you will understand why such things happen.
Re: Shocking Photos From The Dangote Trailer Accident In Asaba Yesterday by Okanokan(m): 3:12pm On Nov 21, 2015
ODUBEZE:
What is it with Dangote trucks causing accidents all the time!
I hope the families are compensated!
RIP

Dangote's drivers are damn too reckless on our highways, they drive without giving a hoot to other road users. Thier lorries and trailers litter all known highways in Nigeria. Sometimes i wonder who is the transport and safety manager? To me he should be fired! And to his trailers and lorries that litter the landscapes of our highways, the Nigerian Police should do the needful, in line with the Police Act; collect and auction them to the public. This is a case of TOO MUCH MONEY!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom Appeal Judgement Is A Total Fraud – Femi Falana / Surprising!! My March Electricity Bill Is N0.00 / How Buhari Emptied Nigeria's Treasury In One Month After Toppling Shagari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.