Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,530 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

Must A Wife Always Say Yes To Sex?by Bunmi Sofola - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Must A Wife Always Say Yes To Sex?by Bunmi Sofola (38281 Views)

Neighbours Flog Man Who Beats His Wife Always (Photos) / Can You Trust A Wife Like This? / My Wife Always Tears My Boxers To Rape Me, Man Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Must A Wife Always Say Yes To Sex?by Bunmi Sofola by Adesiji77: 9:17pm On Nov 21, 2015
Is she a "Yes-Woman"? tongue
Re: Must A Wife Always Say Yes To Sex?by Bunmi Sofola by Nobody: 9:29pm On Nov 21, 2015
A woman does not always have to say yes to her husband, but the house girl will
Re: Must A Wife Always Say Yes To Sex?by Bunmi Sofola by LastProphet: 9:55pm On Nov 21, 2015
nmreports:

Are you married? Answer that first.
If you arent, I see why you asked the above.

Women like sex during the love making.
They can stay away from sex more than men. This is from my own experience.
They do not ask for sex or better stiill they rarely do. From my own experience as well.
My submittion is based on my own understanding living in Nigeria and by no means do not represent the larger number of women in the world.

bros women like sex very very well just like men and they think of getting screwed anytime they have time on their hands. now to explain the false impressions which has given you your naive notions about women :

1) from an early age most cultures and religions teach the womenfolk to be the subdued gender, the gender that waits to be asked, no culture encourages a woman to go for a man no matter how hopelessly attracted she is to the man. however women quickly discard this sense of upbringing when confronted with men to whom they are absolutely attracted, many guys an explain this to you
2) women learn early that the brunt of most unsavory relationship failures are borne by them eg pregnancy, so a girl naturally associates more caution with sex than men. remove these risks and you will get the shock of your life what girls can do.

3) women take the brunt of raising children, they are the one that carry the pregnancy for 9 months, breastfeed and cater to the child which leaves less room for other activities sex included. remove these encumbrance from a wife and see her show her true colors

4) women have observed that they get more value from the relationship when they are the less willing party so they put up with the pretense even in marriage especially when married to a less exposed spouse. decide to stay away from sex with that your "holy" wife for a month without making it look like a quarrel and you learn another thing. a married woman ran after me earlier in the year for more than 2 weeks just because her husband traveled for 2 months, if i show you whatsapp messages from her you wont believe it.

see my brother don't ever ever buy into the falsehood of women which isn't mostly their fault anyways, women love sex very very well and stop that your wife from using your head

5 Likes

Re: Must A Wife Always Say Yes To Sex?by Bunmi Sofola by refreshrate: 9:59pm On Nov 21, 2015
LastProphet:

bros women like sex very very well just like men and they think of getting screwed anytime they have time on their hands. now to explain the false impressions which has given you your naive notions about women :

1) from an early age most cultures and religions teach the womenfolk to be the subdued gender, the gender that waits to be asked, no culture encourages a woman to go for a man no matter how hopelessly attracted she is to the man. however women quickly discard this sense of upbringing when confronted with men to whom they are absolutely attracted, many guys an explain this to you
2) women learn early that the brunt of most unsavory relationship failures are borne by them eg pregnancy, so a girl naturally associates more caution with sex than men. remove these risks and you will get the shock of your life what girls can do.

3) women take the brunt of raising children, they are the one that carry the pregnancy for 9 months, breastfeed and cater to the child which leaves less room for other activities sex included. remove these encumbrance from a wife and see her show her true colors

4) women have observed that they get more value from the relationship when they are the less willing party so they put up with the pretense even in marriage especially when married to a less exposed spouse. decide to stay away from sex with that your "holy" wife for a month without making it look like a quarrel and you learn another thing. a married woman ran after me earlier in the year for more than 2 weeks just because her husband traveled for 2 months, if i show you whatsapp messages from her you wont believe it.

see my brother don't ever ever buy into the falsehood of women which isn't mostly their fault anyways, women love sex very very well and stop that your wife from using your head

who is this guy!?
I salute your wisdom sir.
Barman please one superchilled bottle of orijin for this gentleman sir. His wisdom is uncanny and i respect him for that!

meanwhile *follows*

1 Like

Re: Must A Wife Always Say Yes To Sex?by Bunmi Sofola by nmreports: 10:03pm On Nov 21, 2015
LastProphet:

Awesome.
I strongly feel what you wrote do not completly apply to married women.
Re: Must A Wife Always Say Yes To Sex?by Bunmi Sofola by gig10: 11:19pm On Nov 21, 2015
No, but hw u say the no matters. And make sure the reasons for the no are genuine also ensure you make up for the nos with mind blowing yes

1 Like

Re: Must A Wife Always Say Yes To Sex?by Bunmi Sofola by Nemesis99(m): 11:36pm On Nov 21, 2015
Nobody is forcing you guys to say yes na. Shebi there are ladies out there ready to say yes over and over again.
Re: Must A Wife Always Say Yes To Sex?by Bunmi Sofola by johnsonjosbles(m): 1:39am On Nov 22, 2015
Ediss:
Make she say no first, na slap go make am open up grin
I don't no what is wrong with some people sef! I maried u, u com dey give me condition on how I fu#k, then when I com go dey fuu ck outside, u go come come with condition again? God punish any woman who say no to her hussy at anytime except silkness
Re: Must A Wife Always Say Yes To Sex?by Bunmi Sofola by banio: 4:03am On Nov 22, 2015
I wanted to read but it's too lenghty. I would have given a professional advice but it will be as leghty as your write up. Anyway sex means yes. Yes means love. Love endures all things

1 Like

Re: Must A Wife Always Say Yes To Sex?by Bunmi Sofola by Sike(m): 6:42am On Nov 22, 2015
This shiiit to long mehn
Re: Must A Wife Always Say Yes To Sex?by Bunmi Sofola by Nasrite(m): 7:23am On Nov 22, 2015
End time marriage life style
Re: Must A Wife Always Say Yes To Sex?by Bunmi Sofola by Sunnypar(m): 7:32am On Nov 22, 2015
LastProphet:

More sperm to your balls........ I am currently being chased by a married woman.
Re: Must A Wife Always Say Yes To Sex?by Bunmi Sofola by Slama09jnr(m): 7:35am On Nov 22, 2015
[quotesey thor=snrman post=40262805]God punish mtn MA nigggaa God bless u[/quote] smiles... Nevertheless she's not a slave rather ur companion which also deserve respect... Buh cum o 500k sey dem da sell human being ni!!
Re: Must A Wife Always Say Yes To Sex?by Bunmi Sofola by Joy1706(f): 7:55am On Nov 22, 2015
SylarsMcQuins:
After paying a bride price of 500k for one Nsukka gal she come dey tell me no?.

Her papa der
Just 500k? Na hin we no go hear word? Poverty na bastard ah swear. Mstchewww
Re: Must A Wife Always Say Yes To Sex?by Bunmi Sofola by Joy1706(f): 8:04am On Nov 22, 2015
GogobiriLalas:
A woman does not always have to say yes to her husband, but the house girl will
Na urself u go disgrace in d end

2 Likes

Re: Must A Wife Always Say Yes To Sex?by Bunmi Sofola by SylarsMcQuins: 8:45am On Nov 22, 2015
Joy1706:

Just 500k? Na hin we no go hear word? Poverty na bastard ah swear. Mstchewww

Lol! I choose not to argue wit u therefore making me the mature one.
Re: Must A Wife Always Say Yes To Sex?by Bunmi Sofola by Darkchocolate(f): 11:52am On Nov 22, 2015
Ediss:
Make she say no first, na slap go make am open up grin

So you would happily rape you wife? Disgusting sorry excuse for a man!

1 Like

Re: Must A Wife Always Say Yes To Sex?by Bunmi Sofola by Darkchocolate(f): 11:53am On Nov 22, 2015
SylarsMcQuins:
After paying a bride price of 500k for one Nsukka gal she come dey tell me no?.

Her papa der

You join the ranks of Ediss...equally disgusting. Be cause you paid bride price means you can rape her and have sex with her against her wish!

1 Like

Re: Must A Wife Always Say Yes To Sex?by Bunmi Sofola by geez18(m): 12:03pm On Nov 22, 2015
Chillisauce:
Can't read this sh1t. Too long cool

what can you read? its quite unfortunate that most of our youths would rather indulge themselves in useless articles. things informative should'nt be seen as a chore to devour. #ReadingCulture #ReadToKnow

2 Likes

Re: Must A Wife Always Say Yes To Sex?by Bunmi Sofola by Nobody: 12:10pm On Nov 22, 2015
Joy1706:

Na urself u go disgrace in d end
jealousy don dey catch you, oya she you go say yes? Sikira thing and your thing all na the same thing o; na packaging different....
Re: Must A Wife Always Say Yes To Sex?by Bunmi Sofola by SylarsMcQuins: 1:03pm On Nov 22, 2015
Darkchocolate:

You join the ranks of Ediss...equally disgusting. Be cause you paid bride price means you can rape her and have sex with her against her wish!

That's ur P Maam, dnt pour ur frustrations on Me. So get married and do whatever you like, aint my p.

1 Like

Re: Must A Wife Always Say Yes To Sex?by Bunmi Sofola by damocool(m): 3:10pm On Nov 22, 2015
No..... End time question
Re: Must A Wife Always Say Yes To Sex?by Bunmi Sofola by Ediss(m): 6:03pm On Nov 22, 2015
[
SylarsMcQuins:

That's ur P Maam, dnt pour ur frustrations on Me. So get married and do whatever you like, aint my p.
tongue
Re: Must A Wife Always Say Yes To Sex?by Bunmi Sofola by STENON(f): 2:13pm On Nov 24, 2015
Sunnypar:

More sperm to your balls........ I am currently being chased by a married woman.
[b][quote author=Sunnypar post=40278359]

Married woman? That's serious...
Re: Must A Wife Always Say Yes To Sex?by Bunmi Sofola by Sunnypar(m): 11:58am On Nov 25, 2015
Yeah! Are you surprised? You need to get your freak on.
STENON:
[b]
Re: Must A Wife Always Say Yes To Sex?by Bunmi Sofola by STENON(f): 5:02pm On Nov 25, 2015
Sunnypar:
Yeah! Are you surprised? You need to get your freak on.
hmmmmm, Indeed... You need JESUS.
Re: Must A Wife Always Say Yes To Sex?by Bunmi Sofola by josite: 9:19am On Nov 27, 2015
I think she should always sy no to sex.that way the husband will have legitimate excused to have recourse to her sisters and friends and busty housemaids and allows her to go abroad for 3 years phd course.
Re: Must A Wife Always Say Yes To Sex?by Bunmi Sofola by Sunnypar(m): 4:41pm On Nov 27, 2015
STENON:
hmmmmm, Indeed... You need JESUS.
No, I need you.

1 Like

Re: Must A Wife Always Say Yes To Sex?by Bunmi Sofola by STENON(f): 5:18pm On Nov 27, 2015
Sunnypar:
No, I need you.
You need Jesus. grin
Re: Must A Wife Always Say Yes To Sex?by Bunmi Sofola by Sunnypar(m): 5:47pm On Nov 27, 2015
STENON:
You need Jesus.
grin
I need StellaStella kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Judge This Case / Benue Teacher Asked To Pay 1.5 Million Naira As Bride Price (Photo) / Backing Baby Vs Baby Carrier

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.