Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,142 members, 7,821,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

Ohanaeze Condemnation Of Biafra Agitations: A Complete Rebuttal - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ohanaeze Condemnation Of Biafra Agitations: A Complete Rebuttal (3808 Views)

Anambra Election: A Condemnation Of Peter Obi's Stance On Female Governor / Jonathan’s Loss Triggered Biafra Agitations, Says Adesina / Britain Finally Speak Out On The Recent Biafra Agitations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ohanaeze Condemnation Of Biafra Agitations: A Complete Rebuttal by mirabel001(f): 5:44am On Nov 22, 2015
op God bless u

2 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze Condemnation Of Biafra Agitations: A Complete Rebuttal by wisdomguy4u(m): 6:24am On Nov 22, 2015
We are coming !

4 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze Condemnation Of Biafra Agitations: A Complete Rebuttal by genearts(m): 6:27am On Nov 22, 2015
carnegiefan:

I have personally noted that the greatest cowards are usually those who find fault in others' positions without having the guts to put forth theirs.
It is easier for you to blame the UNARMED youths because you know you can do so safely without being killed. That is the height of cowardice.
Instead of finding faults in the youth's agitations, [b]why not tell them HOW they can be equal citizens to the Yoruba and Hausa in Nigeria.
[/b]Let me guess, you wanted them to vote for Buhari, right? Would that have changed anything? What is Buhari doing now that would shame those who didn't vote for him?
Onye egwu! cheesy

Can u pls give examples of what the Hausa and yoruba youths currently enjoy that the Igbo youths doesn't that made them lesser citizens.

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Condemnation Of Biafra Agitations: A Complete Rebuttal by Trut(m): 6:40am On Nov 22, 2015
Good rebuttal

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Condemnation Of Biafra Agitations: A Complete Rebuttal by Nobody: 6:44am On Nov 22, 2015
Op nice one....
People like you make this agitation sweet and easy..
Thanks a bunch smiley

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Condemnation Of Biafra Agitations: A Complete Rebuttal by Truckpusher(m): 7:00am On Nov 22, 2015
Wailing thread for expansionists. grin

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Condemnation Of Biafra Agitations: A Complete Rebuttal by QuotaSystem: 7:20am On Nov 22, 2015
Yeske2:
The problems were there all along and OP and his crew never brought it to GEJ's knowledge, then it was GEJ till 2019,GEJ lost and they want a war.
Jobless cowards, see epistle on top nonsense.
The elders have spoken and you kids are OYO for now, cry us a river.

Gbam. They are insulting Ohaneze, they have insulted their Obi, Mbaka, South South Leaders, Rochas, Great Britain, everyone that does not agree with their tantrums. That these misguided youths think their quest is possible without their political, religious and traditional leadership speaks volumes of the idiocy that reigns in the agitation.

What's most irritating is that they take Nigerians silence as folly; it's always when ibos are dissatisfied that they want restructuring. What was wrong with Federalism before the Ibo Gen. Ironsi scattered it? Nothing but greed.

The 'Core' Issue - cc: carnegiefan pazienza

Fast forward to 2015 and now the ibos have shot themselves in the foot by voting themselves into complete irrelevance by sentimentally and wholly rejecting a clearly formidable party, thereby denying themselves of national representation which is the visible and immediate consequence of their action which fuels the current protests. So now ibos are dissatisfied again and out of their irrational greed and covetousness of what others have worked for, are again screaming for restructuring after Ibos themselves greedily set the current structure in place.

It's not just about refusing to vote Buhari. It's about the agony of political defeat that Ndigbo does not want to accept but have no choice but to marry or be buried with if they foolishly refuse to do the right thing by accepting their mistake and reconciling/re-strategizing with other regions to form a formidable political bloc/party that will further the interests of Ndigbo and earn them what they currently seek through childish tantrums.

Keep wailing.

2 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze Condemnation Of Biafra Agitations: A Complete Rebuttal by PedroJP(m): 7:40am On Nov 22, 2015
I thought this ohanaeze is a body meant to air Igbo views, why are they now against Igbo interest ? How come they are speaking against majority Igbos ?

Pls if they'v compromised and have no reason of operating they can as well close down as they no longer speak in our interest neither have they brought any meaningful development to Igbos.

I wish someone can spread the list of the ohanaeze executives on social media to force some of them resign or stand d risk of getting killed, as they are not standing for Igbos.

2 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze Condemnation Of Biafra Agitations: A Complete Rebuttal by cheruv: 8:11am On Nov 22, 2015
Truckpusher:
Wailing thread for expansionists. grin
Here's your Niger Delta People's Republic...

Re: Ohanaeze Condemnation Of Biafra Agitations: A Complete Rebuttal by cheruv: 8:15am On Nov 22, 2015
QuotaSystem:

Gbam. They are insulting Ohaneze, they have insulted their Obi, Mbaka, South South Leaders, Rochas, Great Britain, everyone that does not agree with their tantrums. That these misguided youths think their quest is possible without their political, religious and traditional leadership speaks volumes of the idiocy that reigns in the agitation.

What's most irritating is that they take Nigerians silence as folly; it's always when ibos are dissatisfied that they want restructuring. What was wrong with Federalism before the Ibo Gen. Ironsi scattered it? Nothing but greed.

The 'Core' Issue - cc: carnegiefan pazienza

Fast forward to 2015 and now the ibos have shot themselves in the foot by voting themselves into complete irrelevance by sentimentally and wholly rejecting a clearly formidable party, thereby denying themselves of national representation which is the visible and immediate consequence of their action which fuels the current protests. So now ibos are dissatisfied again and out of their irrational greed and covetousness of what others have worked for, are again screaming for restructuring after Ibos themselves greedily set the current structure in place.

It's not just about refusing to vote Buhari. It's about the agony of political defeat that Ndigbo does not want to accept but have no choice but to marry or be buried with if they foolishly refuse to do the right thing by accepting their mistake and reconciling/re-strategizing with other regions to form a formidable political bloc/party that will further the interests of Ndigbo and earn them what they currently seek through childish tantrums.

Keep wailing.

Dan Arewa,
All those things you wrote won't stop the manifestation of the rising sun

4 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze Condemnation Of Biafra Agitations: A Complete Rebuttal by CyberWolf: 8:18am On Nov 22, 2015
Nice write-up carnegiefan.. I've never taken this Ohaneze elders serious. It's is quite unfortunate that the elders that is suppose to speak for we youths has been bought over with crumbs sad . Responsible elders suppose to tell the FG to use this opportunity to address the issue of our faulty foundation as a country, what about going back to regionalism or even true federalism where every state will manage it's resources and pay some % to the center? Why can't they ask the FG to conduct a referendum which will solve this secessionist agitation once and for all?

3 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze Condemnation Of Biafra Agitations: A Complete Rebuttal by QuotaSystem: 8:20am On Nov 22, 2015
You're just an unfortunate pawn in the scheme of things so fulfil your destiny by all means.

Your leaders wouldn't be wiser today if they didn't witness what happened to your kind in their own time.

cheruv:

Dan Arewa,
All those things you wrote won't stop the manifestation of the rising sun

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Condemnation Of Biafra Agitations: A Complete Rebuttal by cheruv: 8:36am On Nov 22, 2015
QuotaSystem:
You're just an unfortunate pawn in the scheme of things so fulfil your destiny by all means.

Your leaders wouldn't be wiser today if they didn't witness what happened to your kind in their own time.

You think am a pawn

Anyway there's no need telling you what am capable of smiley

2 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze Condemnation Of Biafra Agitations: A Complete Rebuttal by Nobody: 8:56am On Nov 22, 2015
We must ignore those idiots and continue!
We the youths are freeborn and cannot be dictated for and We know & acknowledge it. Only our leader Mazi Nnamdi Kanu can lead us to Freedom & Liberty not some corrupt self-serving lunatics, that can't point to a single thing they have achieved in Igboland since their sojourn in faraway lands of Lagos and Abuja.
They have received bribe to join the fight to preserve their slave name, Nigerian, given to them by their conquerors! Shame on them!

But this time We come with Verity, and that's all We need. Biafra is here!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ohanaeze Condemnation Of Biafra Agitations: A Complete Rebuttal by QuotaSystem: 9:03am On Nov 22, 2015
Osu you're a pawn only capable of insulting your elders and everyone else that points out the folly of your agitation. That's it.

cheruv:

You think am a pawn

Anyway there's no need telling you what am capable of smiley

QuotaSystem:

Re: Ohanaeze Condemnation Of Biafra Agitations: A Complete Rebuttal by funlord(m): 9:04am On Nov 22, 2015
undecided
Zinicc:

Your agony is hard to understand. The guy is Igbo chating on Igbo's issue, then YOU are YORUBASTARD sucking on the same issue.

What do you want?

It seems a lifetime of swallowing 'rotten akpu' has caused your brain to turn into a 'mass of tapeworms'? No wonder you lack any sort of cognitive reasoning abilities! Who is yoruba? Or hausa? Or delta? Or gwari?

Hopeless _imbeciles like you are always quick to call anyone that tries to drag you out of the 'shadows of _stupidity' as a yoruba person or otherwise! But I'm sure you are also a brain dead coward like that other "eastern _sperm sipping serpent" I quoted? that's why seeing the truth has caused you so much pain!

Now in closing, this is a "nigerian issue" not an "igbo 1" you demented baboon so get your facts straight! And please since you want "Biafra" so much, kindly make sure during the next protest you proudly take a picture from the rally with your "b-flag" and come and post it on NL and prove to us all that you are ready and truly in support of the cause as opposed to only forming "2pac on Biafra threads" on NL while eating mummys 'onugbu soup' in the safety of her home!

Now, kindly swerve into the unknown and get the_fuck off my mentions! No wonder your mother spits everytime you walk into your family cave! _MORONIC EWU!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ohanaeze Condemnation Of Biafra Agitations: A Complete Rebuttal by Nobody: 9:35am On Nov 22, 2015
funlord:
undecided

It seems a lifetime of swallowing 'rotten akpu' has caused your brain to turn into a 'mass of tapeworms'? No wonder you lack any sort of cognitive reasoning abilities! Who is yoruba? Or hausa? Or delta? Or gwari?

Hopeless _imbeciles like you are always quick to call anyone that tries to drag you out of the 'shadows of _stupidity' as a yoruba person or otherwise! But I'm sure you are also a brain dead coward like that other "eastern _sperm sipping serpent" I quoted? that's why seeing the truth has caused you so much pain!

Now in closing, this is a "nigerian issue" not an "igbo 1" you demented baboon so get your facts straight! And please since you want "Biafra" so much, kindly make sure during the next protest you proudly take a picture from the rally with your "b-flag" and come and post it on NL and prove to us all that you are ready and truly in support of the cause as opposed to only forming "2pac on Biafra threads" on NL while eating mummys 'onugbu soup' in the safety of her home!

Now, kindly swerve into the unknown and get the_fuck off my mentions! No wonder your mother spits everytime you walk into your family cave! _MORONIC EWU!!!

I can now see clearly where your sorror is coming from. Since your dirty, stinkyy, stenchyy yórubastard under the bridge Ewedu peddling mammy lied to you about whom among those under the bridge Danfo drivers and conductors is your surposed father or fathers..you have decided to petch on NL looking for Igbo thread to ease your pain on.

You are lucky I am away to catch the flight out of this damn Zoo for a couple of days with my precious, golding wife. I would have had plenty time to teach you how to to spell P O O V E R T Y that has been spinning your brian around that you too have resulted in night poking of your own dirty, wide mouthed Yorubaztards mammy and sisters.....DMENTED OLODO!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ohanaeze Condemnation Of Biafra Agitations: A Complete Rebuttal by funlord(m): 9:41am On Nov 22, 2015
grin
Zinicc:

I can now see clearly where your sorror is coming from. Since your dirty, stinkyy, stenchyy yórubastard under the bridge Ewedu peddling mammy lied to you about whom among those under the bridge Danfo drivers and conductors is your surposed father or fathers..you have decided to petch on NL looking for Igbo thread to ease your pain on.

You are lucky I am away to catch the flight out of this damn Zoo for a couple of days with my precious, golding wife. I would have had plenty time to teach you how to to spell P O O V E R T Y that has been spinning your brian around that you too have resulted in night poking of your own dirty, wide mouthed Yorubaztards mammy and sisters.....DMENTED OLODO!!!!

Choii!!!E pain am! Okay, NDO! Don't cry, dry your eyes biko!

But If you still dey vex, then go and have sex with that 'thing' you married! Bloody anuofia!!!

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Condemnation Of Biafra Agitations: A Complete Rebuttal by Nobody: 9:50am On Nov 22, 2015
funlord:
grin

Choii!!!E pain am! Okay, NDO! Don't cry, dry your eyes biko!

But If you still dey vex, then go and have sex with that 'thing' you married! Bloody anuofia!!!

See we are not mates and it's not my fault that you are poor and sound like one too..
Who else can I have sex with, is it your stinkyy, dirty mouth mammy or sisters....I can't even be seen 300metres anywhere around their stenchyy presence.
Re: Ohanaeze Condemnation Of Biafra Agitations: A Complete Rebuttal by Anticabal: 10:31am On Nov 22, 2015
From what i read ohaneze never condemned Biafra per se. The FG created a non-existent 'President of state heads of ohaneze' to condemn the protest.

How can you have 'president of state heads' one faceless Anambra man and then 'President of Ohaneze Ndigbo' Enwo-Igariwey?

If Enwo-Igariwey did not condemn it? Why are we legitimizing the fraudulent 'president of state heads" that FG created by writting rebuttals?

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Condemnation Of Biafra Agitations: A Complete Rebuttal by MrAnalyst: 11:28am On Nov 22, 2015
Zinicc:

LOL!
Re: Ohanaeze Condemnation Of Biafra Agitations: A Complete Rebuttal by cheruv: 1:53pm On Nov 22, 2015
QuotaSystem:
Osu you're a pawn only capable of insulting your elders and everyone else that points out the folly of your agitation. That's it.

The only thing you Igbophobes know is osu and the unfortunate part of your whole mumbo jumbo is that my part of Igboland doesn't have Osu. Ours is a warrior clan and moreover we're the largest clan in Igboland... Go figure

As for those elders,their respect evaporated the day they spoke against Biafra. Biafra is the blood of every Igbo and any elder that speaks against it loses the respect of the youth.
You're a foreigner and just like every foreigner you've no fukking right to tell me what to do! angry
Re: Ohanaeze Condemnation Of Biafra Agitations: A Complete Rebuttal by teewhydope(m): 3:31pm On Nov 22, 2015
funlord:
undecided

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze Condemnation Of Biafra Agitations: A Complete Rebuttal by hmohammed(m): 8:35pm On Nov 22, 2015
IGBOSON1:

^^^Bastard! I think Ndigbo would find a way to manage without your 'love'!

See a northern Mohammed talking of hating Igbos!......What else is new!
Please get the hell out of our country
Re: Ohanaeze Condemnation Of Biafra Agitations: A Complete Rebuttal by carnegiefan: 1:45am On Nov 23, 2015
hmohammed:

Please get the hell out of our country

Tell your brothers that it is not by force to be in one country. QED.
Re: Ohanaeze Condemnation Of Biafra Agitations: A Complete Rebuttal by OfoIgbo: 5:16am On Nov 23, 2015
Please let me use this opportunity to state as a matter of fact that the real Ohanaeze, by this I mean the Chief Gary Enwo-Igariwey led Ohanaeze did not at any point, condemn the Biafran effort.

Buhari is using Okorocha to rub shit on Ohanaeze by paying some hungry elders to rubbish the Biafran effort in the name of Ohanaeze, knowing full well that that will cause Ndigbo to emotionally disconnect from Ohanaeze, as Buhari loathes Ohanaeze and will love to see it made totally irrelevant in Igboland, as Ohanaeze were and still are vehemently opposed to Buhari.

Remember that a day before the infamous press release by the renegade Enemmuo's fake troup, that the real Ohanaeze charged the Igbo political office holders to do their utmost best to bring about the release of PRINCE NNAMDI KANU, and they demanded for the restructuring of Nigeria and the implementation of the 2014 conference resolutions.

Let us not play into Buhari's devisive tactics bikonu
Re: Ohanaeze Condemnation Of Biafra Agitations: A Complete Rebuttal by hmohammed(m): 10:53am On Nov 23, 2015
carnegiefan:

Tell your brothers that it is not by force to be in one country. QED.
We are saying the same thing. Please get the Bleep out "refugee"
Re: Ohanaeze Condemnation Of Biafra Agitations: A Complete Rebuttal by carnegiefan: 8:33pm On Nov 23, 2015
hmohammed:

We are saying the same thing. Please get the Bleep out "refugee"

My brother is not in power. Your brother mooCOWri is. Go tell him to let my people go.
Re: Ohanaeze Condemnation Of Biafra Agitations: A Complete Rebuttal by hmohammed(m): 8:42pm On Nov 23, 2015
carnegiefan:

My brother is not in power. Your brother mooCOWri is. Go tell him to let my people go.
Then y didn't ur brother set ur unfortunate and miserable life free. Confused lots
Re: Ohanaeze Condemnation Of Biafra Agitations: A Complete Rebuttal by carnegiefan: 8:50pm On Nov 23, 2015
hmohammed:

Then y didn't ur brother set ur unfortunate and miserable life free. Confused lots

See COW logic.
Your cow brother is ruling ruining "Nigger area" as we speak
Go speak to him in cow language he will understand.
We are humans in Biafra. We don't chew grass for food.
We want out. cool

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Condemnation Of Biafra Agitations: A Complete Rebuttal by hmohammed(m): 9:06pm On Nov 23, 2015
carnegiefan:

See COW logic.
Your cow brother is ruling ruining "Nigger area" as we speak
Go speak to him in cow language he will understand.
We are humans in Biafra. We don't chew grass for food.
We want out. cool

That does not answer my question. Please answer the simple question. If u are able to, I promise not to ever comment on NL again

(1) (2) (Reply)

See How Nigerian Lady Disgraced A Man Who Has Been Sending Her Unclad Pics(pics) / just in- fayose gives buhari a welcome attack / Wedding Pics: Ganduje's And Dangote's Daughter Compared

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.