Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,919 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

Britain Finally Speak Out On The Recent Biafra Agitations - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Britain Finally Speak Out On The Recent Biafra Agitations (6262 Views)

Jonathan’s Loss Triggered Biafra Agitations, Says Adesina / OPINION: Buhari Is To Blame For Recent Biafra Agitations- By Femi Aribisala / The Facts That Lead To The Recent Biafra Uprising: Igbo Youth's Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Britain Finally Speak Out On The Recent Biafra Agitations by egbusi1(m): 9:53am On Nov 01, 2015
See the letter their Africa minister wrote in response to a letter sent to her office by a pro biafra group IPOB.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Britain Finally Speak Out On The Recent Biafra Agitations by iPopAlomo(m): 9:58am On Nov 01, 2015
TKO!!!

9 Likes

Re: Britain Finally Speak Out On The Recent Biafra Agitations by Gr8tasign: 10:01am On Nov 01, 2015
We are very much aware of the evil of British government, how they killed millions of our people, so it is not a surprise.

All thanks to our intelligence for digging out yet another prove of British evil.

British-Nigeria must fall.

The tempo is high and nothing can stop us.

Up Biafra!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

25 Likes

Re: Britain Finally Speak Out On The Recent Biafra Agitations by cosby02(m): 10:03am On Nov 01, 2015
Signed
Re: Britain Finally Speak Out On The Recent Biafra Agitations by brize(m): 10:04am On Nov 01, 2015
Them go fear na, let them wait until we grab our biafra by force, *in haters voice* you hate britain and you are seeking for britain help............... *in Nnamdi Kanu's voice* we say the truth here, because Biafra will come in truth and honesty...........

ipob is not massob, with ipob the zoo will fall

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Britain Finally Speak Out On The Recent Biafra Agitations by cosby02(m): 10:07am On Nov 01, 2015
Gr8tasign:
We are very much aware of the evil of British government, who they killed millions of our people, so it is not a surprised.
So everyone not in support of Biafra is evil now grin contunu.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Britain Finally Speak Out On The Recent Biafra Agitations by Nobody: 10:09am On Nov 01, 2015
Crap. Anyone can concoct this...
If I like I will do one in favor of biafra...

This is even so poor and too wack..
Come on the person that did this can do better using official headers, logos and stuffs like that...

8 Likes

Re: Britain Finally Speak Out On The Recent Biafra Agitations by Kestolovee95(f): 10:11am On Nov 01, 2015
British economy is dependent on Nigeria's stolen resources stashed away in their land. We have the documents on how they rigged the population census to favour their Islamic house niggars up north.

Anyway, let them get ready. Their embassies all over the world will soon be besieged and picketed by Biafrans and the world will start asking questions. Until they are forced to undo the evil monster (nigeria) they created in west Africa.
India-pakistan way is the solution to the 'nigerian' problem.

The British did not create Royal Niger company (Nigeria) because they loved Africans. They created it solely for exploitation and the world must see it as such. #BiafraMarchesOn

12 Likes

Re: Britain Finally Speak Out On The Recent Biafra Agitations by fulaniHERDSman(m): 10:12am On Nov 01, 2015
Great response. If i hear fem again..... cool

7 Likes

Re: Britain Finally Speak Out On The Recent Biafra Agitations by QuotaSystem: 10:23am On Nov 01, 2015
Sucker punch right in the face of the IPOB miscreants.

They ran to petition the UK and have been bugging their MP's including Umunna Umunna (who is even ibo) to support Biafra, but now that Britain has rejected their desires they have tagged it evil and are pretending they were not the ones that were begging for the UK's attention.

The implication of this letter is that a rejection by the UK is an automatic rejection from her political and strategic allies including the US and all the countries in the EU.

When in a hole, stop digging.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Britain Finally Speak Out On The Recent Biafra Agitations by cocoduck: 10:27am On Nov 01, 2015
QuotaSystem:

They ran to petition the UK and have been bugging their MP's including Umunna Umunna (who is even ibo) to support Biafra, but now that Britain has rejected their desires they have tagged it evil and are pretending they were not the ones that were begging for the UK's attention.

The implication of this letter is that a rejection by the UK is an automatic rejection from her political and strategic allies including the US and all the countries in the EU.

did you read the document at all? Especially the last paragraph, they merely stated the obvious, moreover we are not running to them for help, but to tell you guys how far we have gone, this is not your uwazurike massob, BTW, the ball is in Buhari's court, if he chooses to go militarily then there will be war, all he needs is to dialogue and make True Federalism the other of the day. and not going the way of Tyranny, I hope that is what he is thinking.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Britain Finally Speak Out On The Recent Biafra Agitations by SOUNDKING: 10:28am On Nov 01, 2015
QuotaSystem:

Britain will fall first, bet me.

9 Likes

Re: Britain Finally Speak Out On The Recent Biafra Agitations by QuotaSystem: 10:37am On Nov 01, 2015
Very well. Which part do you need to be clarified?

The part where Britain restated its support for Nigeria's territorial integrity and PMB's commitment to work for ALL Nigerians;

...the part where they they confirmed there was no instituted persecution of any people by the authorities;

...or the part where they restated and asserted their historical position on Biafra which is to only recognize the borders created at Nigerian independence?

From Tonyebarcanista, to Itsekiri, to ND, to Great Britain and counting....biafra and rejection are like beans and plantain grin

cocoduck:
did you read the document at all?

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Britain Finally Speak Out On The Recent Biafra Agitations by QuotaSystem: 10:49am On Nov 01, 2015
How? Are you going to send Bakassi Boys to attack them or will you pledge allegiance to ISIS?

SOUNDKING:
Britain will fall first, bet me.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Britain Finally Speak Out On The Recent Biafra Agitations by Nobody: 10:55am On Nov 01, 2015
QuotaSystem:

I know that you conccoted the above letter with your other monicker.
Biafra will kill you o. Ure already having HBP, the next is death.

Yorubas having biafraphobia since uwa ututu.
Re: Britain Finally Speak Out On The Recent Biafra Agitations by truefact: 10:58am On Nov 01, 2015
QuotaSystem:
Very well. Which part do you need to be clarified?

The part where Britain restated its support for Nigeria's territorial integrity and PMB's commitment to work for ALL Nigerians;

...the part where they they confirmed there was no instituted persecution of any people by the authorities;

...or the part where they restated and asserted their historical position on Biafra which is to only recognize the borders created at Nigerian independence?

From Tonyebarcanista, to Itsekiri, to ND, to Great Britain and counting....biafra and rejection are like beans and plantain grin

But there is no instituted persecution against the Scottish, yet the Scott once wanted a separate country

6 Likes

Re: Britain Finally Speak Out On The Recent Biafra Agitations by QuotaSystem: 11:02am On Nov 01, 2015
Nobody is talking about institutionalized persecution except biafrans, and the IPOB guy that wrote to the UK government must have done so, which is why they replied that his claim was baseless and complete rubbish.

truefact:

But there is no instituted persecution against the Scottish, yet the Scott once wanted a separate country

15 Likes

Re: Britain Finally Speak Out On The Recent Biafra Agitations by vicenzo(m): 11:07am On Nov 01, 2015
How can the authenticity of this letter be proved? Any major news outlet carried this news?
Cos I can concoct one in favour of Biafra, and post it here.

OP, where is your source?

1 Like

Re: Britain Finally Speak Out On The Recent Biafra Agitations by Kestolovee95(f): 11:17am On Nov 01, 2015
The question Biafrans and the world will ask British is - If the Scotts have a right to Referendum, why shouldn't Biafrans?

The UN says a referendum can only happen if the indigenous group is Ethnically, Linguistically and geographically distinct from the people they seek to break away from. Biafra meets these key requirement and the UN agrees with it that's why IPOB is registered with the UN in the first place.

Our case is even stronger than the catalonians. #BiafraWillBeRestored because Biafra is common-sensical

5 Likes

Re: Britain Finally Speak Out On The Recent Biafra Agitations by egbusi1(m): 11:25am On Nov 01, 2015
vicenzo:
How can the authenticity of this letter be proved? Any major news outlet carried this news?
Cos I can concoct one in favour of Biafra, and post it here.

OP, where is your source?

Sorry my friend i didn't concoct the letter, i saved it from IPOB Facebook page and i know they don't lie about biafra diplomatic issues.

I think the British rejection is a setback to IPOB, but it is not a major setback as IPOB can still seek the help of other strong countries like Germany, Russia, Israel, USA, France, Brazil, China, Japan, etc.

This response actually convinced me that IPOB are not ordinary Street touts as some Nigeria States men would have us believe.

I think the Nigeria government should take IPOB more seriously and solve the agitation once and for all.

IPOB are not streets touts, they are lobbying world leaders.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Britain Finally Speak Out On The Recent Biafra Agitations by Nobody: 11:25am On Nov 01, 2015
Nigerians better pray hard.
Later they will say biafrans started a war. If you do not let us go in peace, THEN WE WILL FIGHT TO THE DEATH!
it's your call.

Besides, Britain caused this mess, any sane person expecting them to admit their failure is sick in the head.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Britain Finally Speak Out On The Recent Biafra Agitations by Kestolovee95(f): 11:36am On Nov 01, 2015
egbusi1:

Sorry my friend i didn't concoct the letter, i saved it from IPOB Facebook page and i know they don't lie about biafra diplomatic issues.

I think the British rejection is a setback to IPOB, but it is not a major setback as IPOB can still seek the help of other strong countries like Germany, Russia, Israel, USA, France, Brazil, China, Japan, etc.

This response actually convinced me that IPOB are not ordinary Street touts as some Nigeria States men would have us believe.

I think the Nigeria government should take IPOB more seriously and solve the agitation once and for all.

They think it is about guns and bombs. We will use our pen and truth to destroy the zoo.If they continue killing our people we will retaliate too to defend ourselves. These are hitech Biafrans they are joking with and 60 million creative ideas are on the table. The zoo is going no where but down.

3 Likes

Re: Britain Finally Speak Out On The Recent Biafra Agitations by yomexp(m): 11:41am On Nov 01, 2015
now they will start calling Britain EFULEFU! wink

5 Likes

Re: Britain Finally Speak Out On The Recent Biafra Agitations by QuotaSystem: 11:45am On Nov 01, 2015
English MP's are obligated to respond to inquiries from their constituents, so the IPOB guy simply wrote to his MP, who then forwarded his request to the FWO office and they replied through the MP (Michael) as statutorily required, to his constituent (IPOB member).

It's the working UK system. Nothing fancy.

egbusi1:

4 Likes

Re: Britain Finally Speak Out On The Recent Biafra Agitations by Ozavize88(f): 12:02pm On Nov 01, 2015
Hmm trouble is looming
Re: Britain Finally Speak Out On The Recent Biafra Agitations by ademipeju(f): 12:02pm On Nov 01, 2015
Enter the link below to vote Nairaland Moderator of the year 2015....

https://www.nairaland.com/2705483/nairaland-moderator-year-2015-voting#39573486
Re: Britain Finally Speak Out On The Recent Biafra Agitations by Yanks101: 12:07pm On Nov 01, 2015
Re: Britain Finally Speak Out On The Recent Biafra Agitations by whatis1god(m): 12:08pm On Nov 01, 2015
I
cocoduck:
did you read the document at all? Especially the last paragraph, they merely stated the obvious, moreover we are not running to them for help, but to tell you guys how far we have gone, this is not your uwazurike massob, BTW, the ball is in Buhari's court, if he chooses to go militarily then there will be war, all he needs is to dialogue and make True Federalism the other of the day. and not going the way of Tyranny, I hope that is what he is thinking.

I seriously think your post makes sense to me
i believe in one Nigeria as all Nigerians are my btothers, sisters, mothers and fathers.
i see no reason why we should be fighting one another.
but i think some set of people are making some region irrelevant by their attitude of born to rule mentality and some of my people are taking the issue to flogged by placing curse n this great nation.

Meanwhile, i think true federalism will solve this mayhem that is about to take place in our country.

Pls correct me if i am wrong.
Re: Britain Finally Speak Out On The Recent Biafra Agitations by Yanks101: 12:11pm On Nov 01, 2015
Re: Britain Finally Speak Out On The Recent Biafra Agitations by dialfa: 12:12pm On Nov 01, 2015
zoo people can't even understand diplomacy
Re: Britain Finally Speak Out On The Recent Biafra Agitations by dialfa: 12:14pm On Nov 01, 2015
QuotaSystem:

please which part be that? or are you one of those educated illiterates that don't understand english very well?
Re: Britain Finally Speak Out On The Recent Biafra Agitations by osazeeblue01: 12:16pm On Nov 01, 2015
One day Biafran will go peacefully without war.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

" Yorùbá Is No Coward" -cardinal Olubunmi Okogie / Ahmad Lawan: Nigeria Overburdened By High Number Of Out-Of-School Children / How Can I Contact Lagos Cp Of Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.