Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,098 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:44 AM

I Dressed Like A Woman To Defraud Men –alam, Suspected (pictured) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Dressed Like A Woman To Defraud Men –alam, Suspected (pictured) (46498 Views)

Man Uses POS To Defraud Customers N1.2b (photo) / How I Dressed Like A Lady Just To Write Exams For My Wife / Roman Goddess Catches Her Impersonator Using Her Pics To Defraud Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Dressed Like A Woman To Defraud Men –alam, Suspected (pictured) by free2ryhme: 7:10pm On Nov 21, 2015
Amu-igbo grin
Re: I Dressed Like A Woman To Defraud Men –alam, Suspected (pictured) by Lincoln275(m): 7:11pm On Nov 21, 2015
vivian gist, hmmmm
Re: I Dressed Like A Woman To Defraud Men –alam, Suspected (pictured) by DipoDee: 7:11pm On Nov 21, 2015
cheesygrin
Re: I Dressed Like A Woman To Defraud Men –alam, Suspected (pictured) by baby124: 7:14pm On Nov 21, 2015
Lmao. See his face like pot of beans. Ole. He wan collect money he no wan work. Young man like you into this fraud. I am sure he has defrauded many in Kano but they are too ashamed to fight him and expose him

1 Like

Re: I Dressed Like A Woman To Defraud Men –alam, Suspected (pictured) by Nobody: 7:18pm On Nov 21, 2015
u ask him to come 2 ur house to chop cornflakes abi....hahaha, see scam
Re: I Dressed Like A Woman To Defraud Men –alam, Suspected (pictured) by 9jatatafo(m): 7:19pm On Nov 21, 2015
How come all Alam like dressing like a woman? The late former gov of Bayelsa State dressed like a woman and jump bail in London now here is another Alam acting as a woman.
Re: I Dressed Like A Woman To Defraud Men –alam, Suspected (pictured) by Ryda(m): 7:23pm On Nov 21, 2015
I think hve seen dis on F.P before angry
Re: I Dressed Like A Woman To Defraud Men –alam, Suspected (pictured) by ValerianSteel(m): 7:32pm On Nov 21, 2015
Wow am intrigued.

He looks the part :\

Lawyers please help me out here,what crime would he be charged to court with.
Re: I Dressed Like A Woman To Defraud Men –alam, Suspected (pictured) by san316(m): 7:34pm On Nov 21, 2015
Hahaha. Survival is the game

1 Like

Re: I Dressed Like A Woman To Defraud Men –alam, Suspected (pictured) by Nobody: 7:40pm On Nov 21, 2015
menix:
Why should he be arrested, infact the man who gave out 15k to a total stranger should be arrested for Luring and seduction with money under section 4 of New King James version...

Men with pursuing anything under skirt/Hijab..

End time love..

King James version? Lmfao..
The guy does look like a girl, way I see it mobb deep said it best " Survival of the fittest" cool
Re: I Dressed Like A Woman To Defraud Men –alam, Suspected (pictured) by todayguest(m): 7:41pm On Nov 21, 2015
Oh what a fine girl!Yeah!hustling can take all fronts and to make ends meet no be beans and bread. However, story like this could be scripted into an interesting and comiccheesy N'wood movie.
Re: I Dressed Like A Woman To Defraud Men –alam, Suspected (pictured) by mccoy47(m): 7:46pm On Nov 21, 2015
Y do I feel that this might be a gay deal gone sour?
Re: I Dressed Like A Woman To Defraud Men –alam, Suspected (pictured) by domopps(m): 7:52pm On Nov 21, 2015
ladyF:
Beware. From transgender to man wearing hijab.EEverybody just wants to be a woman. Women are the best. kiss

Hmmm, so if you want to get your threads on FP, just be close to one of the madams at the top. Has anyone noticed that ever since ermm ermm no be me talk am abeg grin

This is solely the opinion of LadyF grin grin grin

Don't tell me you are jealous of Viviangist101

Am telling Yhu her juju is direct from devil

@least on average like 27 of her threads gets to FP daily

Cheeeeeers
Re: I Dressed Like A Woman To Defraud Men –alam, Suspected (pictured) by frisky2good(m): 7:54pm On Nov 21, 2015
I don't even know whether to laugh or laugh very well
Re: I Dressed Like A Woman To Defraud Men –alam, Suspected (pictured) by homicsblinks: 7:55pm On Nov 21, 2015
Just here to check name(proudly Igbo)
Re: I Dressed Like A Woman To Defraud Men –alam, Suspected (pictured) by menix(m): 8:15pm On Nov 21, 2015
Adanna28:

King James version? Lmfao..
The guy does look like a girl, way I see it mobb deep said it best " Survival of the fittest" cool

Certainly, survival of fittest...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Dressed Like A Woman To Defraud Men –alam, Suspected (pictured) by tayexz(m): 8:19pm On Nov 21, 2015
all this bad guys forget they will be caught someday.......
end time people!
Re: I Dressed Like A Woman To Defraud Men –alam, Suspected (pictured) by agarawu23(m): 8:25pm On Nov 21, 2015
The idiott way dey sell pure water give girl/man 15k grin how much gain dey for pure water ?
Re: I Dressed Like A Woman To Defraud Men –alam, Suspected (pictured) by richardoz(m): 8:38pm On Nov 21, 2015
this reminds me of brother Aliu in our neighbourhood back then in the '90s!
Re: I Dressed Like A Woman To Defraud Men –alam, Suspected (pictured) by missKiffy(f): 8:42pm On Nov 21, 2015
He really looks like a woman
Re: I Dressed Like A Woman To Defraud Men –alam, Suspected (pictured) by roxell120(m): 9:18pm On Nov 21, 2015
SEE FULL LIPS. NAWA O
Re: I Dressed Like A Woman To Defraud Men –alam, Suspected (pictured) by MrCork: 9:27pm On Nov 21, 2015
viviangist4:

Posted on Nairaland by Vivian Gist

source http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/11/i-dressed-like-a-woman-to-defraud-men-alam-suspected-conman/

.....his real name is Andyblaze. ....he a well known guy on nairaland..I swaaar! ! undecided
Re: I Dressed Like A Woman To Defraud Men –alam, Suspected (pictured) by October1960: 3:44am On Nov 22, 2015
See pommo lips.
Re: I Dressed Like A Woman To Defraud Men –alam, Suspected (pictured) by poryby: 11:25am On Nov 22, 2015
Re: I Dressed Like A Woman To Defraud Men –alam, Suspected (pictured) by JJLUV(f): 5:01pm On Nov 22, 2015
dats Rough
Re: I Dressed Like A Woman To Defraud Men –alam, Suspected (pictured) by bank2k4real(m): 8:20pm On Nov 22, 2015
December sales and promo is on, get all the items at a cheaper rate and get your free gift,
Check my signature below for more details

https://m.facebook.com/Sweet-African-Fabrics-and-Designs-from-Ghana-291943470987758/

can contact me on whatsapp +2348063203540.....call...
+233264859942, +233540975809, 08063203540, bank2k4real@gmail.com
Bb pin 2AB2EF45
Re: I Dressed Like A Woman To Defraud Men –alam, Suspected (pictured) by vivianblog(f): 4:05am On Nov 27, 2015
Re: I Dressed Like A Woman To Defraud Men –alam, Suspected (pictured) by logicalhumour: 2:16pm On Nov 27, 2015
What!.. THINGS are really getting worse dayy-by-day, its TIME guys become extra careful... B4 u discover at the END say na boy you sleep with oo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kenyan Soldier Stabbed To Death By Her Boyfriend Over Another Woman (Photos) / Driver Arrested With Human Heads In Ondo (Photo) / What To Do If Armed Robbers Invade Your House, Neigbourhood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.