Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,031 members, 7,818,045 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

How I Dressed Like A Lady Just To Write Exams For My Wife - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How I Dressed Like A Lady Just To Write Exams For My Wife (910 Views)

Man Who Dressed Like A Lady To Extort Money From Guys, Caught & Stripped(Photos) / Man Who Dressed Like A Woman To Steal Panties Got Nabbed In OSCOTECH, Ogun State / Woman Flogs School Bursar In Sapele, Delta For Refusing Her Kids To Write Exams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Dressed Like A Lady Just To Write Exams For My Wife by aauflash(m): 2:11pm On Jul 16, 2017
A 26 year old Zimbabwean man was caught while writing exams for his wife, Mrs. Mbango,
during the final grade 12 exams. Mkonzi Mbango was dragged out of the exam room after
people spread news that he was pretending to be a woman .
Mr. Mbango said he thought of helping his wife to pass the exams because she has been
failing for over four years. He has since been arrested. His wife said she regretted the action
taken by her husband, adding that they both agreed to cheat. The wife has also been arrested....
Continue reading by visiting....
http://www.aauflash.info/2017/07/how-i-dressed-like-lady-just-to-write.html

1 Share

Re: How I Dressed Like A Lady Just To Write Exams For My Wife by Hawx(m): 3:04pm On Jul 16, 2017
grin

1 Like

Re: How I Dressed Like A Lady Just To Write Exams For My Wife by adedayo3193(m): 4:06pm On Jul 16, 2017
grin grin grin oh my god, I just can't stop laughing
Re: How I Dressed Like A Lady Just To Write Exams For My Wife by muller101(m): 4:08pm On Jul 16, 2017
Stale
Re: How I Dressed Like A Lady Just To Write Exams For My Wife by i8sins(m): 6:22pm On Jul 16, 2017
My nigga. Agbero Puna
Re: How I Dressed Like A Lady Just To Write Exams For My Wife by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:22am On Jul 17, 2017
Useless lazy people trying to cut corners.... Even to read books is a problem!
Re: How I Dressed Like A Lady Just To Write Exams For My Wife by Franzinni: 7:10am On Jul 17, 2017
Kudos to him... He is ready to sacrifice everything. For love...

Bleep! Conventional education.... It is a farce! You that finish with first class and your ogas son that didnt is your boss... How work?

(1) (Reply)

See Screenshot Of A Scammer Trying To Scam Me Early Sunday Morning / Student Raped And Strangled, Naked Body Dumped In Forest After She Signed Up To. / Horror!!!!!!!!:police Find 54 Human Hands In A River

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.