Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,954 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:33 AM

How To Be A Successful Woman Without Depending On A Man - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How To Be A Successful Woman Without Depending On A Man (2611 Views)

Steps To Writing A Successful Creative Brief / 8 Awesomely Wise Tips To Being a Successful Caterer In Nigeria. / 8 Things You Must Know To Have A Successful Year 2016. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Be A Successful Woman Without Depending On A Man by fabulous660(m): 7:11pm On Nov 21, 2015
Every woman wants to be successful just like their male counterparts. However, most women tend to achieve success by taking the easy path. Yes!

They want to be successful but they are not willing to pay the price. How often do you see women that are successful entrepreneurs? Only a few. The others want to achieve success by clinging to a man who they can carry their entire burden upon, as well as that of their family.

Gone are the days when women look up to men for solutions to all their financial problems (except you want to be tagged as a gold digger).

As a woman, you too can be your own boss, when you do, a rich guy would be an added advantage.

For you to become a successful entrepreneur, it takes nothing special. Regardless of age, educational background, race, nationality, religion etc. you can go read my post on everyone is an entrepreneur.

The principle for success in entrepreneurship remains the same. If you are willing to become successful then I suggest you read on.

One of my sources of inspiration is to see women doing exploits in business.

Below are some helpful tips to guide you through your path of success;

1. Believe In Yourself: This is very important, it is a major key to success. As a woman you have to believe in yourself. Women are naturally known for underestimating their abilities. No one will believe in you or your business if you on your own don’t first believe in yourself. In other words you should have self confidence. Just be true to yourself and don’t let anyone steer you away from the right path.

2. Have A Set Goal: The importance of having a set goal cannot be over-emphasized. If you don’t have a goal you are like a person on a journey without a destination. I’m sure this is not the first time you are hearing about goal setting and it definitely won’t be the last. Do not set goals that you can’t accomplish. One thing is common with goal setting, or working towards your goal; you already set your mind to accomplish your set goal, you get very excited and enthusiastic about it and then you work very hard, and later on within a period of time you begin to lose motivation. I can go on and on talking about goal, but this is not what this article is written for. But always remember that goals are the oxygen to our dreams.

3. Maintain A Good Relationship With People: As the old saying goes; “a single tree cannot make a forest”. No matter your personality, if you want to be successful, you definitely need the help of other people.
Being Successful depends heavily on how well you work with people. If nobody is willing to deal with you, how then can you be successful in what you do? Learn to treat everyone you come across as potential customers or clients to your business.

4. Build Around Your Passion: It is a lot better and safe to pursue what you have interest on. E.g If you love to cook, you could set up a career related to cooking like owning a restaurant or render catering service. Do not choose a career merely because of the financial benefits alone. Becoming successful requires your determination, passion, focus and even your time. As a woman aiming for success, if you build around your passion you will definitely have time for it, because it’s something you love to do.

5. Be Willing To Take Risks: This is where most women who have dared to make a move tend to give up. Most women are not ready to take any form of risk. But the story of success is not always complete without failure being mentioned. It is ok to make mistakes, it is ok to fail, but when you do, be sure to make amends.
As a woman you must learn to take risks, A successful woman in the making is likely to turn down certain social engagements just for the purpose of studying and will also be involved in only meaningful and beneficial conversations.

6. Always Spend Less Than You Earn: This is another important criteria to look out for as a woman. Avoid spending too much money than you earn in a day. You really have to cut down on spending. Most women are victims of extravagant spending. You have to deal with any issue of unnecessary spending. It helps you save more. Learn the act of investing money to generate more money. If you must spend then be sure to make a budget for it.

In Conclusion
Women are likely to be successful just like men do, and even better. You just have to be determined and never give up on your pursuit. A friend once told me that the easiest way to achieve success is to pursue excellence and success will run after you.

Thanks For Reading.

read more www.cashrange.com/how-to-be-successful-as-a-woman/
Re: How To Be A Successful Woman Without Depending On A Man by ladyF(f): 7:13pm On Nov 21, 2015
INTROVERT:

grin see as I catch u
Re: How To Be A Successful Woman Without Depending On A Man by INTROVERT(f): 7:20pm On Nov 21, 2015
ladyF:
grin see as I catch u

wetin you bring come from your travel. kiss kiss kiss
Re: How To Be A Successful Woman Without Depending On A Man by ladyF(f): 7:25pm On Nov 21, 2015
INTROVERT:

wetin you bring come from your travel. kiss kiss kiss
every every grin kiss
Re: How To Be A Successful Woman Without Depending On A Man by Nobody: 7:44pm On Nov 21, 2015
:
;
!
?
Re: How To Be A Successful Woman Without Depending On A Man by CrazyMan(m): 8:47pm On Nov 21, 2015
Good write-up

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Please How Much Does Interswitch Pay / Learn Microsoft Excel In 8 Weeks On Whatsapp This November. Register / I Was Warned Not To Venture Into VTU Business- I Refused To Listen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.