Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

How True Is This Borrowings Of Governor Wike - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How True Is This Borrowings Of Governor Wike (801 Views)

"Buhari’s Borrowings Will Enslave Nigeria Eternally" – Fayose / Jonathan's Borrowings Is To Blame For The Current Economic Recession-presidency / FG Okays More External Borrowings, Vows To Turn Economy Around- Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How True Is This Borrowings Of Governor Wike by sochima1989(m): 8:20pm On Nov 21, 2015
So far Wike has borrowed 40 billion Naira in addition to allocations from the federation account with nothing whatsoever to show in the state. Local Government Councils funds are being withheld by the governor. For the avoidance of doubt here is the breakdown of funds collected so far by Wike in just six months into his administration.

Borrowed funds. = N40 Billion
IGR 8billion X 6months. = N 48 Billion
Federal allocation 12billion X 6 = N72 Billion
Bailout. = N6 Billion

Total. =166 Billion.

if only Wike himself can deny or defend this

1 Like

Re: How True Is This Borrowings Of Governor Wike by ccwizard: 8:52pm On Nov 21, 2015
Bailout fund for rivers state? U must be high on cheap apc weed. Please go back to the information made public concerning the loan of 40billion. It was clearly stated that the IGR of the state will be used to repay the loan.

1 Like

Re: How True Is This Borrowings Of Governor Wike by sochima1989(m): 9:17pm On Nov 21, 2015
very soon you go see this figures with efcc....you will call me to sell that cheap drug for you
Re: How True Is This Borrowings Of Governor Wike by swagaholic: 9:22pm On Nov 21, 2015
Stupid op, stupid post..... gerrarrrahia mhen grin
Re: How True Is This Borrowings Of Governor Wike by kel4soft: 10:29pm On Nov 21, 2015
Why are you guys attacking the OP, bar the bail out fund . He is damn . 40bn borrowed in 6months is just nonsense.
Re: How True Is This Borrowings Of Governor Wike by fistonati(m): 10:29pm On Nov 21, 2015
Op, u forgot wat dey asked u to post. Go back to ur chicken head master u D's idiot
Re: How True Is This Borrowings Of Governor Wike by Nobody: 10:56pm On Nov 21, 2015
OP please how much has lagos state governor borrowed?
Re: How True Is This Borrowings Of Governor Wike by Nobody: 10:57pm On Nov 21, 2015
OP please how much has lagos state governor borrowed? Then compare his works with Wike's own
Re: How True Is This Borrowings Of Governor Wike by chiddye(m): 11:31pm On Nov 21, 2015
Bigmillz:
OP please how much has lagos state governor borrowed? Then compare his works with Wike's own

my guy don't go to Lagos ooo, Lagos government is a black hole that consumes revenue I fear those guys over there....I smell kwarupsion
Re: How True Is This Borrowings Of Governor Wike by Nobody: 12:37am On Nov 22, 2015
chiddye:

my guy don't go to Lagos ooo, Lagos government is a black hole that consumes revenue I fear those guys over there....I smell kwarupsion
Thank you Bros. This people just dey after Wike. We rivers people want the man. Yoruba and hause people say no say na de go choose who go be my state governor
Re: How True Is This Borrowings Of Governor Wike by chiddye(m): 12:41am On Nov 22, 2015
Bigmillz:
Thank you Bros. This people just dey after Wike. We rivers people want the man. Yoruba and hause people say no say na de go choose who go be my state governor

am pretty sure rivers is a PDP state, no matter the gimmicks of APC dey no fit catch rivers and for me dakuku is just a stooge

proudly PDP

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Very Disturbing Photos Of A Househelp That Cut Off A Baby’s Hand / The Silliness Of This “vanity Upon Vanity” Quote / NYSC Deploys 2,200 Corps Members 2 Borno,A State With Highest Boko Haram Attacks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.