Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,808 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

LG Just Released The World's Cheapest Smartphone Ever - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / LG Just Released The World's Cheapest Smartphone Ever (3952 Views)

Whatsapp Has Just Released The Most Annoying Update / Meet The World Cheapest Smartphone Ever. It Costs $4 (₦1100) Only / Mouth Watering Specs Of The Newest, Slimest Metal Smartphone Ever Itel1507 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

LG Just Released The World's Cheapest Smartphone Ever by TechAfrikico: 8:30pm On Nov 21, 2015
In a market where smartphone are damn crowded, it can sometimes be tedious trying to get the best smartphone for your need, but this can sometimes translate more money had to be spent in order to get the type of phone to get the job done. Affordable smartphones are something we have begun seeing in recent time with the like of the Android One from Google among other.

Today, Motherboard spotted a TracFone on WalMart’s website, developed in partnership with LG, that has pushed the price of an Android smartphone down to less than... Read More..

http://techafrikico.com/2015/11/21/lg-just-released-the-cheapest-smartphone-ever-cost-only-10/
Re: LG Just Released The World's Cheapest Smartphone Ever by psucc(m): 8:44pm On Nov 21, 2015
I no get antivirus for my phone I for don enter the link come read.
Abeg post the info here.

6 Likes

Re: LG Just Released The World's Cheapest Smartphone Ever by bettercreature(m): 11:49pm On Nov 21, 2015
And who told you 10$ phone is actually the cheapest? that is 2000 naira if you asked me,if i can remember starcome customized phone was 1200 naira.Not sure if its still available tho
Re: LG Just Released The World's Cheapest Smartphone Ever by litetias(m): 8:28am On Nov 22, 2015
bettercreature:
And who told you 10$ phone is actually the cheapest? that is 2000 naira if you asked me,if i can remember starcome customized phone was 1200 naira.Not sure if its still available tho
He said cheapest smartphone or is that starcomms phone a smartphone?

6 Likes

Re: LG Just Released The World's Cheapest Smartphone Ever by flames007(m): 9:10am On Nov 22, 2015
bettercreature:
He talking about the cheapest smartphone,not just any phone.

1 Like

Re: LG Just Released The World's Cheapest Smartphone Ever by Nobody: 10:13am On Nov 22, 2015
bettercreature:
..... why are some people like this?

5 Likes

Re: LG Just Released The World's Cheapest Smartphone Ever by Emeka71(m): 11:40am On Nov 22, 2015
LG phone has diminished.
Re: LG Just Released The World's Cheapest Smartphone Ever by Twill92: 11:52am On Nov 22, 2015
In a market where smartphones are damn crowded, it can sometimes be tedious trying to get the best smartphone for your need, but this can sometimes translate more money had to be spent in order to get the type of phone to get the job done. Affordable smartphones are something we have begun seeing in recent time with the like of the Android One from Google among others. Today, Motherboard spotted a TracFone on WalMart’s website, developed in partnership with LG, that has pushed the price of an Android smartphone down to less than $10. Obviously, a smartphone as cheap as this isn’t anywhere close to cutting edge. It runs on Android KitKat — a couple of OS updates behind and a far cry from the current Marshmallow — and will probably never be able to upgrade. It has a 3.8″ touchscreen display that is lacking any visual bells and whistles. But it does have a (3 megapixel) camera and functional Bluetooth, so you can definitely do smartphone things with it. Capable of 3G (but not LTE), the phone has a 4GB microSD slot that can be expandable, so there’s hope to upgrade from the initial poor storage found in the phone for a few bucks extra. Currently, the phone is sold out, so you’ll have to be diligent at your local store or pick it up when it goes back on sale. It’s not the prettiest, most advanced or most secure phone, but it’s dirt cheap. Sometimes, that’s all you need. Credit: Thenextweb

makee una no waste mb click link....

1 Like

Re: LG Just Released The World's Cheapest Smartphone Ever by Paulpaulpaul(m): 6:32pm On Nov 22, 2015
What is the gain, when you bought a phone with $9 and shipped it with $50?

Scam
Re: LG Just Released The World's Cheapest Smartphone Ever by teewhydope(m): 11:08pm On Nov 22, 2015
Twill92:
In a market where smartphones are damn crowded, it can
sometimes be tedious trying to get the best smartphone for
your need, but this can sometimes translate more money had
to be spent in order to get the type of phone to get the job
done. Affordable smartphones are something we have begun
seeing in recent time with the like of the Android One from
Google among others.
Today, Motherboard spotted a TracFone on WalMart’s
website, developed in partnership with LG, that has pushed
the price of an Android smartphone down to less than $10.
Obviously, a smartphone as cheap as this isn’t anywhere
close to cutting edge. It runs on Android KitKat — a couple of
OS updates behind and a far cry from the current
Marshmallow — and will probably never be able to upgrade.
It has a 3.8″ touchscreen display that is lacking any visual
bells and whistles. But it does have a (3 megapixel) camera
and functional Bluetooth, so you can definitely do smartphone
things with it. Capable of 3G (but not LTE), the phone has a
4GB microSD slot that can be expandable, so there’s hope to
upgrade from the initial poor storage found in the phone for a
few bucks extra.
Currently, the phone is sold out, so you’ll have to be diligent
at your local store or pick it up when it goes back on sale.
It’s not the prettiest, most advanced or most secure phone,
but it’s dirt cheap. Sometimes, that’s all you need.
Credit: Thenextweb

makee una no waste mb click link....

You are senseless, if the op decide not to post the full story here then you have no right to enter his blog to copy and paste it here since its not ur article.

Retarded Dumbass

1 Like

Re: LG Just Released The World's Cheapest Smartphone Ever by ghkjsvjls: 5:41am On Nov 23, 2015
so there’s hope to
upgrade

Re: LG Just Released The World's Cheapest Smartphone Ever by TechRez(m): 7:24am On Nov 23, 2015
LG giving Samsung headache for two years in a row now...
Re: LG Just Released The World's Cheapest Smartphone Ever by Twill92: 10:48am On Nov 23, 2015
teewhydope:

You are senseless, if the op decide not to post the full story here then you have no right to enter his blog to copy and paste it here since its not ur article.

Retarded Dumbass
i really don't have time to reply people who owns more mouth than their brain.... sorry ain't one of those nairalander that feed stupids ones like you with attention... get a life and let the op speak if he has anything against that... and when next u wanna cry like a puppy look for someone else, don't come quoting me.
Re: LG Just Released The World's Cheapest Smartphone Ever by henryskywalker2003(m): 11:57pm On Nov 23, 2015
teewhydope:

Retarded Dumbass

(1) (Reply)

Is Glo Nigeria Spying On Us? / Check Out Whatsapp's Clapback / Radio For Blackberry : Get It Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.