Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,895 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

M.I And Dr. Sid Play Roles In New Nollywood Movie - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / M.I And Dr. Sid Play Roles In New Nollywood Movie (1090 Views)

Tiwa Savage: I Never Slept With Donjazzy, Tuface And Dr Sid / Busty Chioma Toplis, Says She Would Only Play Roles That Have Nude Scenes / Hilarious Photo Of DonJazzy And Dr Sid (2) (3) (4)

M.I And Dr. Sid Play Roles In New Nollywood Movie by viviangist6: 9:47pm On Nov 21, 2015
Lately, more Nigerian pop stars are exploring their acting talents and making debuts in Nollywood movies. First it was Davido in ‘John Zerebe‘, then Cynthia Morgan followed up with her appearance in ‘Wrong Number‘, while Sean Tizzle made his acting debut in Iyabo Ojo’s movie ‘Isina‘. Now, Choc City president and rapper MI Abaga and Mavin star Dr. Sid both feature in a new movie titled ‘The Last 3 Digits’. The movie directed by Moses Inwang stars Nollywood actors like, Nonso Diobi, Padita Agu, Bimbo Manuel, Yemi Blaq, Bishop Imeh Umoh, and others....

source http://viviangist.com/m-i-and-dr-sid-play-roles-in-new-nollywood-movie

Cc; lalasticlala

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1o9n7t0ZM4

Re: M.I And Dr. Sid Play Roles In New Nollywood Movie by viviangist6: 9:48pm On Nov 21, 2015
Nice one
Re: M.I And Dr. Sid Play Roles In New Nollywood Movie by yinkzzboy: 9:48pm On Nov 21, 2015
End time role in lasisi's voice grin grin
Re: M.I And Dr. Sid Play Roles In New Nollywood Movie by agarawu23(m): 9:50pm On Nov 21, 2015
And so ? undecided

Make I dey cry?
Re: M.I And Dr. Sid Play Roles In New Nollywood Movie by itskinglee(m): 9:54pm On Nov 21, 2015
E must reach fp undecided
Re: M.I And Dr. Sid Play Roles In New Nollywood Movie by youngberry001(m): 10:19pm On Nov 21, 2015
nah Dr sid nd M.I dey there koh vivian undecided
Re: M.I And Dr. Sid Play Roles In New Nollywood Movie by jaymejate: 10:42pm On Nov 21, 2015
Hell fire movie

But you no con tell us the role those mugu played.
Re: M.I And Dr. Sid Play Roles In New Nollywood Movie by viviangist6: 9:13am On Nov 22, 2015
@ lalasticlala
Re: M.I And Dr. Sid Play Roles In New Nollywood Movie by pretydiva(f): 9:33am On Nov 22, 2015
All 4 d money cheesy
Re: M.I And Dr. Sid Play Roles In New Nollywood Movie by bobbiekrantz: 9:34am On Nov 22, 2015
and so
Re: M.I And Dr. Sid Play Roles In New Nollywood Movie by vivianblog3(f): 5:30pm On Nov 22, 2015
Cc; lalasticlala

Mikel Obi's Twin Daughters Are Today's Hottie / Lola & Anita Okoye,Monalisa Chinda, Walk Against Violence Towards Women(pics) / Apart From Linda Ikeji, Who Are The Other Millionaire Bloggers Out There?

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8