Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,115 members, 7,811,134 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:58 AM

Adaeze Yobo, Her Mum & Sister Stylish At A Wedding In Lagos (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adaeze Yobo, Her Mum & Sister Stylish At A Wedding In Lagos (Photos) (29634 Views)

Photos Of Adaeze Yobo, Her Mum And Daughter / Adaeze Yobo & Her Kids With Caroline Danjuma (photos) / Adaeze Yobo & Her Sons Show Off Their Sunday Look (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adaeze Yobo, Her Mum & Sister Stylish At A Wedding In Lagos (Photos) by adesegun121(m): 10:49pm On Nov 21, 2015
The ex-beauty queen stunned in a white pants suit for an event with her stunning mum(in black) and sister ....
Their mum is a stunner! -

See more at: http://www.gistmelove..com/2015/11/adaeze-yobo-steps-out-with-her-mum-and.html

2 Shares

Re: Adaeze Yobo, Her Mum & Sister Stylish At A Wedding In Lagos (Photos) by adesegun121(m): 10:49pm On Nov 21, 2015
kiss kiss
Re: Adaeze Yobo, Her Mum & Sister Stylish At A Wedding In Lagos (Photos) by youngberry001(m): 10:58pm On Nov 21, 2015
....... kiss
Re: Adaeze Yobo, Her Mum & Sister Stylish At A Wedding In Lagos (Photos) by Zambux(f): 11:23pm On Nov 21, 2015
Weirdos

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adaeze Yobo, Her Mum & Sister Stylish At A Wedding In Lagos (Photos) by Ginaz(f): 11:25pm On Nov 21, 2015
Mama too cute

2 Likes

Re: Adaeze Yobo, Her Mum & Sister Stylish At A Wedding In Lagos (Photos) by pbs4real(m): 11:53pm On Nov 21, 2015
Old mama youngie grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adaeze Yobo, Her Mum & Sister Stylish At A Wedding In Lagos (Photos) by OreoPaschal(m): 12:15am On Nov 22, 2015
Pretty Ladies except for the Lady with black jele ,she looks like an Endtime wit.c.h angry

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adaeze Yobo, Her Mum & Sister Stylish At A Wedding In Lagos (Photos) by Siena247(f): 1:56am On Nov 22, 2015
Who kor b that ayamantanga? shocked
She just succeeded in spoilin d pix..mtcheew

5 Likes

Re: Adaeze Yobo, Her Mum & Sister Stylish At A Wedding In Lagos (Photos) by pretydiva(f): 6:13am On Nov 22, 2015
Her mom is way finer n sexier than her daughters kiss

10 Likes

Re: Adaeze Yobo, Her Mum & Sister Stylish At A Wedding In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 7:26am On Nov 22, 2015
YOBO don suffer...
How hm wan take SAVE CASH after all these years of soccer sojourn.

With this quality of ladies.
He needs Fasting and prayers.

His yearly FAMILY BUDGET may amount to #4.6Trillion
These are UNFORGIVING LADIES.

These ones they share Family with LOT'S wife in the bible.
They will never come my way...

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adaeze Yobo, Her Mum & Sister Stylish At A Wedding In Lagos (Photos) by irynterri(f): 7:38am On Nov 22, 2015
OreoPaschal:
Pretty Ladies except for the Lady with black jele ,she looks like an Endtime wit.c.h angry
lmao,that is nkiru anumudu the wife of billionaire chairman of globe motors,many call her a fashionista for reasons best known to them,u call her **an endtime witch** as for me i *comment my reserve*..hehehehehe

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adaeze Yobo, Her Mum & Sister Stylish At A Wedding In Lagos (Photos) by seankay(m): 7:41am On Nov 22, 2015
Who's the lady with the blonde hair in the second pix? She looks like a ghost

5 Likes

Re: Adaeze Yobo, Her Mum & Sister Stylish At A Wedding In Lagos (Photos) by looseweight: 8:04am On Nov 22, 2015
The lady in hat looks like Morgana's sister in the movie series titled Merlin...

If you care to manage your weight and burn your big tummy fat, click the link in my signature

3 Likes

Re: Adaeze Yobo, Her Mum & Sister Stylish At A Wedding In Lagos (Photos) by jascon1(m): 8:04am On Nov 22, 2015
Na wah. Una don join hand ruin John Fashanu life. And now una day stun. Yobo red alert
Re: Adaeze Yobo, Her Mum & Sister Stylish At A Wedding In Lagos (Photos) by psychologist(m): 8:05am On Nov 22, 2015
End time thkngs

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adaeze Yobo, Her Mum & Sister Stylish At A Wedding In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 8:06am On Nov 22, 2015
J
Re: Adaeze Yobo, Her Mum & Sister Stylish At A Wedding In Lagos (Photos) by acunon: 8:06am On Nov 22, 2015
The mum is even younger than her daughters.

3 Likes

Re: Adaeze Yobo, Her Mum & Sister Stylish At A Wedding In Lagos (Photos) by BCISLTD: 8:06am On Nov 22, 2015
Re: Adaeze Yobo, Her Mum & Sister Stylish At A Wedding In Lagos (Photos) by free2ryhme: 8:06am On Nov 22, 2015
This kind of meaningless post tortures the intellect angry

It is baseless and meaningless

6 Likes

Re: Adaeze Yobo, Her Mum & Sister Stylish At A Wedding In Lagos (Photos) by Hunry: 8:07am On Nov 22, 2015
John Fashs nemesis

1 Like

Re: Adaeze Yobo, Her Mum & Sister Stylish At A Wedding In Lagos (Photos) by free2ryhme: 8:07am On Nov 22, 2015
The woman with the black head gear in the second pic you will find her in every event and weddings even in youth events

I don't know what that hag is look for at her age. She is too ugly and she needs to take a hike

Abi na by force

4 Likes

Re: Adaeze Yobo, Her Mum & Sister Stylish At A Wedding In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 8:07am On Nov 22, 2015
K

1 Like

Re: Adaeze Yobo, Her Mum & Sister Stylish At A Wedding In Lagos (Photos) by macapie20(m): 8:08am On Nov 22, 2015
angry angry angry

Re: Adaeze Yobo, Her Mum & Sister Stylish At A Wedding In Lagos (Photos) by domopps(m): 8:10am On Nov 22, 2015
Hmmmmm seems Viviangist has gone to church....

Lalasticlala good morning pls we need to talk latter abt Vivian BIKO!.........

Cheeeers

1 Like

Re: Adaeze Yobo, Her Mum & Sister Stylish At A Wedding In Lagos (Photos) by missKiffy(f): 8:18am On Nov 22, 2015
The mum even looks like their sister, stunning
Re: Adaeze Yobo, Her Mum & Sister Stylish At A Wedding In Lagos (Photos) by porshuch: 8:21am On Nov 22, 2015
Their mum is naija version of the kardashian's mother.

1 Like

Re: Adaeze Yobo, Her Mum & Sister Stylish At A Wedding In Lagos (Photos) by totorimi: 8:21am On Nov 22, 2015
Oh laws let my eyes not behold any evil creature this Sunday morning. What on earth is that creature in the second picture, I mean second from right in black. Looks like some blood sucking vampire jeez.
Re: Adaeze Yobo, Her Mum & Sister Stylish At A Wedding In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 8:22am On Nov 22, 2015
adaeze looks different...
Re: Adaeze Yobo, Her Mum & Sister Stylish At A Wedding In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 8:24am On Nov 22, 2015
you said that's there mum or sister?
Re: Adaeze Yobo, Her Mum & Sister Stylish At A Wedding In Lagos (Photos) by Bisjosh(f): 8:26am On Nov 22, 2015
I dunno why ladies use lipsticks that make them look like vampires.

The mum is too cute to be true.

2 Likes

Re: Adaeze Yobo, Her Mum & Sister Stylish At A Wedding In Lagos (Photos) by Olypeppy(f): 8:26am On Nov 22, 2015
MaMa pls retire now...ee get as ee be..who go give who advice

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

DJ Young Money Pictured With Davido / "I Don't Need You And You Hate That" - Sophia Momodu Throws Shade / BBNaija: Tobi Bakre's Throwback Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.