Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,672 members, 7,809,553 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:11 AM

Adaeze Yobo & Her Kids With Caroline Danjuma (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adaeze Yobo & Her Kids With Caroline Danjuma (photos) (25351 Views)

Adaeze Yobo Gets Provocative Tattoo Over Fight With Joseph Yobo / Photos Of Adaeze Yobo, Her Mum And Daughter / Adaeze Yobo Shows Off Her Manfriend,Relaxes Romantically On His Thighs(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adaeze Yobo & Her Kids With Caroline Danjuma (photos) by broseme: 9:29pm On Aug 07, 2016
Chief Adaeze Yobo and her lovely children today stepped out with Caroline Danjuma.Bros see freshness!Money is good!

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/08/adaeze-yobo-her-lovely-kids-step-out.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adaeze Yobo & Her Kids With Caroline Danjuma (photos) by broseme: 9:31pm On Aug 07, 2016
Lovely
Re: Adaeze Yobo & Her Kids With Caroline Danjuma (photos) by youngest85(m): 9:31pm On Aug 07, 2016
MILFs e juru ebe nile

6 Likes

Re: Adaeze Yobo & Her Kids With Caroline Danjuma (photos) by HungerBAD: 9:31pm On Aug 07, 2016
Caroline Danjuma.

A very pretty lady. Still wondering why the husband walked away,I guess there is more to a marriage than the beauty of a woman.

30 Likes

Re: Adaeze Yobo & Her Kids With Caroline Danjuma (photos) by Ikpewe: 9:33pm On Aug 07, 2016
Beautiful women and wonderful children.

1 Like

Re: Adaeze Yobo & Her Kids With Caroline Danjuma (photos) by nikkypearl(f): 9:36pm On Aug 07, 2016
HungerBAD:
Caroline Danjuma.
A very pretty lady. Still wondering why the husband walked away,I guess there is more to a marriage than the beauty of a woman.
I guess there is more to a marriage than the wealth of a man!

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adaeze Yobo & Her Kids With Caroline Danjuma (photos) by youngest85(m): 9:46pm On Aug 07, 2016
nikkypearl:

Wetin hapen na?

Why is the truth always bitter?

5 Likes

Re: Adaeze Yobo & Her Kids With Caroline Danjuma (photos) by Tolexander: 9:48pm On Aug 07, 2016
HungerBAD:
Caroline Danjuma.
A very pretty lady. Still wondering why the husband walked away, I guess there is more to a marriage than the beauty of a woman.
nikkypearl:
We can then logically come to the conclusion that the beauty of a woman and the wealth of a man do not guarantee a happy home!

129 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Adaeze Yobo & Her Kids With Caroline Danjuma (photos) by CAPSLOCKED: 10:02pm On Aug 07, 2016
nikkypearl:

LOL, THE NIGERIAN ASSOCIATION OF GOLDIGGERS (NAG) WILL HANG YOU FOR THIS. cheesy

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adaeze Yobo & Her Kids With Caroline Danjuma (photos) by Nobody: 10:32pm On Aug 07, 2016
Even during this hardship in Nigeria Caroline still dey shine.

Money without happiness or happiness without money which is better?
Re: Adaeze Yobo & Her Kids With Caroline Danjuma (photos) by brownjulie(f): 10:49pm On Aug 07, 2016
Maxineng:

can one be truly happy without money? But with money,you can manage.... even if its just for a while

1 Like

Re: Adaeze Yobo & Her Kids With Caroline Danjuma (photos) by EmyLeo(m): 12:33am On Aug 08, 2016
lovely. cute kids
Re: Adaeze Yobo & Her Kids With Caroline Danjuma (photos) by okoro4: 8:00am On Aug 08, 2016
Tomorrow somebody will come out and say money is not good.All I see are 'for 'freshy' people
Re: Adaeze Yobo & Her Kids With Caroline Danjuma (photos) by Houseofglam7(f): 8:54am On Aug 08, 2016
Caroline Danjuma's son is a spitting image of his father!!!

3 Likes

Re: Adaeze Yobo & Her Kids With Caroline Danjuma (photos) by Came: 9:10am On Aug 08, 2016
Caroline no happy for this pic at all, she dey regret why she marry her grandfather because of money.

7 Likes

Re: Adaeze Yobo & Her Kids With Caroline Danjuma (photos) by Sijo01(f): 12:07pm On Aug 08, 2016
Fresh, fresher, freshest!!!
Re: Adaeze Yobo & Her Kids With Caroline Danjuma (photos) by orlarbissy(f): 12:07pm On Aug 08, 2016
Lovely pix
Re: Adaeze Yobo & Her Kids With Caroline Danjuma (photos) by raebox: 12:10pm On Aug 08, 2016
who are they?
Re: Adaeze Yobo & Her Kids With Caroline Danjuma (photos) by oluwasegun007(m): 12:10pm On Aug 08, 2016
I must have money....either Buhari likes it or Not.

2 Likes

Re: Adaeze Yobo & Her Kids With Caroline Danjuma (photos) by Luxiana19(f): 12:11pm On Aug 08, 2016
Caroline slays effortlessly smiley

I wonder who the dark girl in the pic is.
Re: Adaeze Yobo & Her Kids With Caroline Danjuma (photos) by bobgem001(m): 12:11pm On Aug 08, 2016
ok
Re: Adaeze Yobo & Her Kids With Caroline Danjuma (photos) by Nobody: 12:13pm On Aug 08, 2016
Oya what should do now?
Re: Adaeze Yobo & Her Kids With Caroline Danjuma (photos) by ngoben(f): 12:13pm On Aug 08, 2016
Lovely pple
Re: Adaeze Yobo & Her Kids With Caroline Danjuma (photos) by MidasTouche01(m): 12:19pm On Aug 08, 2016
God punish poverty....

1 Like

Re: Adaeze Yobo & Her Kids With Caroline Danjuma (photos) by maxwelloweezy(m): 12:20pm On Aug 08, 2016
WOMEN AND SELFIE WELL NICE PICS
Re: Adaeze Yobo & Her Kids With Caroline Danjuma (photos) by thelish(f): 12:32pm On Aug 08, 2016
Maxineng:

Abeg money dey Bring happiness.
Re: Adaeze Yobo & Her Kids With Caroline Danjuma (photos) by dejavubobo1(m): 12:36pm On Aug 08, 2016
Is that Rihanna ?... me no kuku sabi who b who!!!
Re: Adaeze Yobo & Her Kids With Caroline Danjuma (photos) by dazzlinglyme: 12:42pm On Aug 08, 2016
so the third woman does not have a name abi?nawa o
Re: Adaeze Yobo & Her Kids With Caroline Danjuma (photos) by bukatyne(f): 12:59pm On Aug 08, 2016
Tolexander:
We can then logically come to the conclusion that the beauty of a woman and the wealth of a man do not guarantee a happy home!

cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Adaeze Yobo & Her Kids With Caroline Danjuma (photos) by bukatyne(f): 1:00pm On Aug 08, 2016
thelish:

Abeg money dey Bring happiness.

Looks that way when you don't have billions in your account.

2 Likes

Re: Adaeze Yobo & Her Kids With Caroline Danjuma (photos) by eyinjuege: 1:15pm On Aug 08, 2016
youngest85:

Wetin hapen na?

Why is the truth always bitter?

Hahahahaah.

Two sides of a coin.

But still the same coin.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Iyanya Turns Sports Analyst To Promote Album [PICS] / A Nairalander's Throwback Picture With Adekunle Gold / 2face, Tboss, Kemen, Efe, Bassey Stun At Comedian Funnybone Show (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.