Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,838 members, 7,810,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:37 AM

Nollywood! And So I Stumbled Upon This On Phyno's Instagram Page. But Why???! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood! And So I Stumbled Upon This On Phyno's Instagram Page. But Why???! (2612 Views)

Leo Mezie Flown To London, Thanks Nollywood And Nigerians [PICS+VIDEO] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nollywood! And So I Stumbled Upon This On Phyno's Instagram Page. But Why???! by kelvindim(m): 3:53am On Nov 22, 2015
I was jejely scrolling through my Instagram wall and to my greatest surprise I saw a post by Phyno, Nollywood sha nor dey carry last. I mean, how could they come up with such dumb ideas? Really?! EZE NNUNU?! Bet why?!!! Movie titles don finish for this World when them go name film after Phyno's song titled NNUNU? Worse still it's a seasonal movie, arrrrgh! With their potbellies, are they not even ashamed of themselves? My fellow Nairalanders please air your views, I just could not laugh alone so I decided to share. This could make somebody's day. Snapshots below, including some people's funny comments.

1 Like

Re: Nollywood! And So I Stumbled Upon This On Phyno's Instagram Page. But Why???! by HungerBAD: 4:21am On Nov 22, 2015
What is there to say?

You called it Nollywood, and Nollywood is another word for "useless"

4 Likes

Re: Nollywood! And So I Stumbled Upon This On Phyno's Instagram Page. But Why???! by amtaken(f): 4:35am On Nov 22, 2015
When there's real change even Nollywood will change.

1 Like

Re: Nollywood! And So I Stumbled Upon This On Phyno's Instagram Page. But Why???! by Nobody: 4:39am On Nov 22, 2015
watin kokoma concern me grin
Re: Nollywood! And So I Stumbled Upon This On Phyno's Instagram Page. But Why???! by fr3do(m): 4:57am On Nov 22, 2015
Hopeless miserable Nigerians will be taking out their frustration on nollywood that happens to be Nigeria's 3rd or 4th biggest export.
Re: Nollywood! And So I Stumbled Upon This On Phyno's Instagram Page. But Why???! by marsoden: 5:22am On Nov 22, 2015
fr3do:
Hopeless miserable Nigerians will be taking out their frustration on nollywood that happens to be Nigeria's 3rd or 4th biggest export.

You are the one that is hopeless here. Which frustration are you talking about? Its not about being the 1st or 4th in the world. Its not about dishing out meaningless and senseless movies. Its about quality.

2 Likes

Re: Nollywood! And So I Stumbled Upon This On Phyno's Instagram Page. But Why???! by kambili999(f): 5:45am On Nov 22, 2015
undecidedlet dem continue. We go just dey look them
Re: Nollywood! And So I Stumbled Upon This On Phyno's Instagram Page. But Why???! by Beesluv: 6:01am On Nov 22, 2015
End time nollywood

1 Like

Re: Nollywood! And So I Stumbled Upon This On Phyno's Instagram Page. But Why???! by pretydiva(f): 6:08am On Nov 22, 2015
The producers don't know their left frm their right undecided
Re: Nollywood! And So I Stumbled Upon This On Phyno's Instagram Page. But Why???! by youngberry001(m): 6:27am On Nov 22, 2015
i just wanna know the meaning of Eze nnunu
Re: Nollywood! And So I Stumbled Upon This On Phyno's Instagram Page. But Why???! by canDy4eva(f): 6:36am On Nov 22, 2015
youngberry001:
i just wanna know the meaning of Eze nnunu
king of birds...
Re: Nollywood! And So I Stumbled Upon This On Phyno's Instagram Page. But Why???! by Lordtrillion(m): 6:37am On Nov 22, 2015
Hahaha, Lol. Nollywood, smh
Re: Nollywood! And So I Stumbled Upon This On Phyno's Instagram Page. But Why???! by faith551(m): 6:40am On Nov 22, 2015
Sometimes I just pray some of this crap doesn't fine it's way outside Nigeria, it will be a shameful thing.
Re: Nollywood! And So I Stumbled Upon This On Phyno's Instagram Page. But Why???! by Afrok(m): 7:06am On Nov 22, 2015
If to say everybody dey like me, Nollywood for don upgrade to quality, if not, the industry for don die.

1 Like

Re: Nollywood! And So I Stumbled Upon This On Phyno's Instagram Page. But Why???! by fr3do(m): 7:42am On Nov 22, 2015
marsoden:

You are the one that is hopeless here. Which frustration are you talking about? Its not about being the 1st or 4th in the world. Its not about dishing out meaningless and senseless movies. Its about quality.

No, you are the hopeless one
I have seen numerous top notch nollywood movies, there is quality in the industry, and there is also variety, it would be a boring monotonous industry if these low budget comedies are not there.

Low budget films are not peculiar to nollywood, Hollywood churns out lots of them, I have seen them and they are horrible.
Re: Nollywood! And So I Stumbled Upon This On Phyno's Instagram Page. But Why???! by Nobody: 9:22am On Nov 22, 2015
kelvindim:
I was jejely scrolling through my Instagram wall and to my greatest surprise I saw a post by Phyno, Nollywood sha nor dey carry last. I mean, how could they come up with such dumb ideas? Really?! EZE NNUNU?! Bet why?!!! Movie titles don finish for this World when them go name film after Phyno's song titled NNUNU? Worse still it's a seasonal movie, arrrrgh! With their potbellies, are they not even ashamed of themselves? My fellow Nairalanders please air your views, I just could not laugh alone so I decided to share. This could make somebody's day. Snapshots below, including some people's funny comments.

stay here be laughing at people making thr money doing Wat they love.
Re: Nollywood! And So I Stumbled Upon This On Phyno's Instagram Page. But Why???! by armadeo(m): 10:20am On Nov 22, 2015
Afrok:
If to say everybody dey like me, Nollywood for don upgrade to quality, if not, the industry for don die.

Word!!!
Re: Nollywood! And So I Stumbled Upon This On Phyno's Instagram Page. But Why???! by safarigirl(f): 10:52am On Nov 22, 2015
Afrok:
they've upgraded. Nigerians just refuse to spend 1k on Nollyod at the Cinemas, so y'all settle for cheap productions ..

Besides, people still watch these movies, a lot of Nigerians will rather watch this than watch October 1st, The Meeting or even that EbonyLife's Fifty. That's why actors like OC Ukeje, Adesua Etomi, Tamara Eteimo, Blossom Chukwujekwu and Linda Ejiofor are largely unknown.

1 Like

Re: Nollywood! And So I Stumbled Upon This On Phyno's Instagram Page. But Why???! by Afrok(m): 12:39pm On Nov 22, 2015
safarigirl:
they've upgraded. Nigerians just refuse to spend 1k on Nollyod at the Cinemas, so y'all settle for cheap productions ..

Besides, people still watch these movies, a lot of Nigerians will rather watch this than watch October 1st, The Meeting or even that EbonyLife's Fifty. That's why actors like OC Ukeje, Adesua Etomi, Tamara Eteimo, Blossom Chukwujekwu and Linda Ejiofor are largely unknown.
My dear, it may be difficult to be going to cinemas every time to watch movies, abii why are they called home videos? shocked

Well, the names u mentioned are largely unknown because the movies they featured (quality as you've said) are not common compared to the eyesore I see everyday. It still boils down to the fact that if u watch 10 Nollywood movies, and 7 are below your expectations, u won't be wrong to conclude their movies lack quality.
Re: Nollywood! And So I Stumbled Upon This On Phyno's Instagram Page. But Why???! by marsoden: 8:04am On Nov 25, 2015
fr3do:

No, you are the hopeless one
I have seen numerous top notch nollywood movies, there is quality in the industry, and there is also variety, it would be a boring monotonous industry if these low budget comedies are not there.

Low budget films are not peculiar to nollywood, Hollywood churns out lots of them, I have seen them and they are horrible.

Keep displaying your hopelessness. What percentage of hollywood film that you referred to are low budget? What percentage is crap? Comparing almost 90 percent of Nollywood films which are crap to about 10/20 percent of Hollywood films which are crap speaks a lot about your reasoning.
Re: Nollywood! And So I Stumbled Upon This On Phyno's Instagram Page. But Why???! by CaroLyner(f): 8:07am On Nov 25, 2015
HungerBAD:
What is there to say?
You called it Nollywood, and Nollywood is another word for "useless"
exactly grin

(1) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa Fans Mock Her Over Recent Post (pic) / See What Actress, Biodun Okeowo (omo Butty) Has Been Using To Get Men / Photos As Flavour Meet Blind Boy Who Sings Than Him In Liberia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.