Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,807 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

Leo Mezie Flown To London, Thanks Nollywood And Nigerians [PICS+VIDEO] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Leo Mezie Flown To London, Thanks Nollywood And Nigerians [PICS+VIDEO] (42157 Views)

Leo Mezie Is Down With Kidney Problem Again & In Serious Pain (Photos) / Leo Mezie Down With Kidney Failure Again! Chioma Okoye Calls For Help / Leo Mezie Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal, Speaks In His Defense (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Leo Mezie Flown To London, Thanks Nollywood And Nigerians [PICS+VIDEO] by TunezBlog: 7:03pm On Oct 22, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2bAkPJnA5v4

Nollywood actor, Leo Mezie who was in need of financial aid for his Kidney treatment is currently in London after he was flown out of the country in other to receive all the necessary treatments.

The actor from his hospital thanked the movie industry and Nigerians for their support through these trying times with prayers that God should perfect his healing.

In his words;

Thank You all for Your Help; For the Financial Support and prayers!
I am in London now, all thanks to GOD, Nigerians home and abroad, Nollywood,friends, my kindhearted fans and family. We will never forget the goodness of your hearts.
May you be blessed with all the graces you so deserved.

Thank you for your help and your kindness will forever be remembered and cherished.
I am still on dialysis and I believe that GOD will perfect all in his time Amen!

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/10/ailing-actor-leo-mezie-flown-to-london.html

1 Like

Re: Leo Mezie Flown To London, Thanks Nollywood And Nigerians [PICS+VIDEO] by soberdrunk(m): 7:07pm On Oct 22, 2016
He looks better already just from inhaling UK "quality" fresh air angry angry

192 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Leo Mezie Flown To London, Thanks Nollywood And Nigerians [PICS+VIDEO] by Nobody: 7:08pm On Oct 22, 2016
finally. good to see.

2 Likes

Re: Leo Mezie Flown To London, Thanks Nollywood And Nigerians [PICS+VIDEO] by kinggogo: 7:09pm On Oct 22, 2016
When u cum out of dis, if u lyk go bak go dey drink again

15 Likes

Re: Leo Mezie Flown To London, Thanks Nollywood And Nigerians [PICS+VIDEO] by opeyemiieblog(m): 7:16pm On Oct 22, 2016
tank God oo

2 Likes

Re: Leo Mezie Flown To London, Thanks Nollywood And Nigerians [PICS+VIDEO] by Luizkid(m): 7:53pm On Oct 22, 2016
i just hope help comes to the millions out there who dont have such an opportunity... get well soon bro

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Leo Mezie Flown To London, Thanks Nollywood And Nigerians [PICS+VIDEO] by ezechueze(m): 8:02pm On Oct 22, 2016
OK
Re: Leo Mezie Flown To London, Thanks Nollywood And Nigerians [PICS+VIDEO] by ozy4christ(f): 8:02pm On Oct 22, 2016
Am happy 4 u,but seriously i dont just understand nollywood actors and actress.does it means dat they a not paid very well or reckless living dat makes dem 2 always seek help 4rm people when in need? Please i need to kw cos u will see them flaunting their assets on media or is it a borrowd custume.#dontjustgetit.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Leo Mezie Flown To London, Thanks Nollywood And Nigerians [PICS+VIDEO] by pretydiva(f): 9:30pm On Oct 22, 2016
God bless all dat donated 4 dis cause
Re: Leo Mezie Flown To London, Thanks Nollywood And Nigerians [PICS+VIDEO] by Oizarammy(f): 9:52pm On Oct 22, 2016
soberdrunk:

Yea, he actually looks better. May God cont to protect him

5 Likes

Re: Leo Mezie Flown To London, Thanks Nollywood And Nigerians [PICS+VIDEO] by clydedaniels(m): 9:52pm On Oct 22, 2016
Hmmm
Re: Leo Mezie Flown To London, Thanks Nollywood And Nigerians [PICS+VIDEO] by Nobody: 9:53pm On Oct 22, 2016
Nollywood actors and kidney problem be like that Mugabe picture.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leo Mezie Flown To London, Thanks Nollywood And Nigerians [PICS+VIDEO] by Nobody: 9:54pm On Oct 22, 2016
Get well soon dear. Too bad bae doesn't want to quit smoking, afterall something must kill a man... angry
Re: Leo Mezie Flown To London, Thanks Nollywood And Nigerians [PICS+VIDEO] by poyet(m): 9:54pm On Oct 22, 2016
I don't get it. It seems only VERY few of these Nollywood stars are living their dreams. From 2010 till now, not less than five of them have sought help from Nigerians to be able to get themselves treated. Wish him quick recovery!
Re: Leo Mezie Flown To London, Thanks Nollywood And Nigerians [PICS+VIDEO] by Smallyyyyy: 9:55pm On Oct 22, 2016
Wow.. Thank God.. U look better already.. God will perfect your healing.. AMEN!!!!!
Re: Leo Mezie Flown To London, Thanks Nollywood And Nigerians [PICS+VIDEO] by Nobody: 9:55pm On Oct 22, 2016
soberdrunk:
He's really looking healthy already

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leo Mezie Flown To London, Thanks Nollywood And Nigerians [PICS+VIDEO] by Pamelayoung: 9:57pm On Oct 22, 2016
Quick recovery to you.
Re: Leo Mezie Flown To London, Thanks Nollywood And Nigerians [PICS+VIDEO] by hunkydory(m): 9:59pm On Oct 22, 2016
Get well!
Re: Leo Mezie Flown To London, Thanks Nollywood And Nigerians [PICS+VIDEO] by rosy1992(f): 10:21pm On Oct 22, 2016
God will perfect your health.

1 Like

Re: Leo Mezie Flown To London, Thanks Nollywood And Nigerians [PICS+VIDEO] by Steveinnovates(m): 10:27pm On Oct 22, 2016
Whats is it with Nollywood and Kidney failure.....

Abi una de give one kidney to become famous

This is becoming something to look into cos its actually becoming too rampant....

Meanwhile i wish you speedy recovery....

3 Likes

Re: Leo Mezie Flown To London, Thanks Nollywood And Nigerians [PICS+VIDEO] by petsey(m): 10:30pm On Oct 22, 2016
it is well with ur soul

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Leo Mezie Flown To London, Thanks Nollywood And Nigerians [PICS+VIDEO] by PROWESX(m): 10:33pm On Oct 22, 2016
ozy4christ:
Am happy 4 u,but seriously i dont just understand nollywood actors and actress.does it means dat they a not paid very well or reckless living dat makes dem 2 always seek help 4rm people when in need? Please i need to kw cos u will see them flaunting their assets on media or is it a borrowd custume.#dontjustgetit.
they are not well paid compare to hollywood actors&actress all those flauting na to decieve us sey they dem live affluently

4 Likes

Re: Leo Mezie Flown To London, Thanks Nollywood And Nigerians [PICS+VIDEO] by ayamAgenius: 10:41pm On Oct 22, 2016
Here is wishing you a speedy recovery bro!
Re: Leo Mezie Flown To London, Thanks Nollywood And Nigerians [PICS+VIDEO] by ventilation: 10:48pm On Oct 22, 2016
Mchw, after living their usual care free life of drinking pure ethanol in the name of brandy et al, they turn to fina bara decent bara. Awe swerve, I no even hear of his sickness till this thread came up, even if I heard I can't give you kobo, kids are many on the roads that need my help, they won't drink ogogoro with the stipend they get.
Re: Leo Mezie Flown To London, Thanks Nollywood And Nigerians [PICS+VIDEO] by Hades2016(m): 10:50pm On Oct 22, 2016
kinggogo:

guy you just made me laugh cheesy , tell am wella na so dem da do na so so drink, smoke and carry women up and down

1 Like

Re: Leo Mezie Flown To London, Thanks Nollywood And Nigerians [PICS+VIDEO] by Hades2016(m): 10:52pm On Oct 22, 2016
if you like when you cum out of this make you go back to smoking and drinking again na you know

1 Like

Re: Leo Mezie Flown To London, Thanks Nollywood And Nigerians [PICS+VIDEO] by 00Ademi(m): 10:56pm On Oct 22, 2016
ozy4christ:

piracy embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Leo Mezie Flown To London, Thanks Nollywood And Nigerians [PICS+VIDEO] by iyke649(m): 11:01pm On Oct 22, 2016
ozy4christ:
Its ShowBiz honey. A lot of them live very fake lives. Biko don't fall for it.

3 Likes

Re: Leo Mezie Flown To London, Thanks Nollywood And Nigerians [PICS+VIDEO] by Sanchase: 11:10pm On Oct 22, 2016
Chai evidence of bad governance, how many more Nigerians will fly into London for treatment like this.

Do South Africans fly to London for treatment?

Nigeria has failed in every aspect, common medical care too undecided

Get well soon jare.

5 Likes

Re: Leo Mezie Flown To London, Thanks Nollywood And Nigerians [PICS+VIDEO] by fortunechy(m): 11:17pm On Oct 22, 2016
ge well soon
Re: Leo Mezie Flown To London, Thanks Nollywood And Nigerians [PICS+VIDEO] by tundejoel1990: 11:28pm On Oct 22, 2016
kinggogo:

so na smoking nd drinkin cause he sickness abi....lol..... mmake e betaa stop o so e go leavve long

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nuella Njubigbo And TChidi Chikere's White Wedding Photos / Ini Edo Celebrates New Year In Dubai, See Exotic Photos / Kemi Olunloyo: "Regina Daniels Is Ned Nwoko's 5th Wife"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.