Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,932 members, 7,817,722 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

Nnpc/mobil Scholarship 2015 - How To Apply - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nnpc/mobil Scholarship 2015 - How To Apply (979 Views)

Apply For Total E&P Undergraduate Scholarship 2015 For Nigerian Students / Mtn Foundation Scholarship 2015/2016 / Delsu Post Utme 2015! How To Check Exam Venue And Seat No (UPDATED) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnpc/mobil Scholarship 2015 - How To Apply by tvreporter: 4:46am On Nov 22, 2015
NNPC/Mobil Scholarship 2015 - I just stumbled on this article today based on an information i received from my friend that the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC)/Mobil Producing Nigeria (MPN) Joint Venture awards annual scholarships to qualified undergraduate students in Nigerian Universities.nnpc

So from the table of the organizers, i am here to inform the general public that the NNPC/MPN undergraduate national Scholarship awards is ongoing.

As part of NNPC/MPN support to educational development and human capacity building, Mobil Producing Nigeria,operator of NNPC/MPN Joint Venture awards annual scholarships to qualified students in Nigerian Universities. These University students are chosen based on merit.

For those who are interested in the Applications for NNPC/MPN Undergraduate National Scholarship Awards, these are based on the following criteria.

NNPC/Mobil Scholarship Eligibility:

E-applications are invited from full-time undergraduates in their FIRST YEAR (100 LEVEL) or SECOND YEAR (200 LEVEL) of study in any of the under-listed courses in Nigerian Universities:

1. Petroleum Engineering
8. Agricultural Science (And related fields)
9. Computer Science

Eligibility:
a. Candidates must be holders of the SSCE or its Equivalent with at least six subjects passed at a sitting
b. Applicants must be registered full-time undergraduates in their 1st or 2nd year of study in any Nigerian University
c. Students who are currently on similar scholarship awards from other oil and gas companies should not apply
d. Dependants of employees of Mobil Producing Nigeria, Mobil Oil Nigeria Plc and Esso Exploration and Production Nigeria Limited are not eligible for this scholarship.
For those who are interested in applying, they should click >>> NNPC/Mobil Scholarship 2015
Re: Nnpc/mobil Scholarship 2015 - How To Apply by DOCODYSSEY: 6:50am On Nov 22, 2015
Am just admitted into Medicine dis year....I have done d neccessary ting but if i click d ''apply now botton'' it will tell me dat Error has occurred....dat my application has not bin directed........is it general
Re: Nnpc/mobil Scholarship 2015 - How To Apply by kingsken29: 9:39pm On Nov 23, 2015
NNP|Mobile scholarship 2015-- This is to generally announce to all Nigerian undergraduate student that the NNPC| MPN undergraduate national scholarship award is currently going on
As part of support to educational en hacement and human capacity building, Mobil Producing Nigeria,operators of Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC)/MPN) Joint Venture awards annual scholarships to qualified undergraduate students in Nigerian Universities.participant
will be absolutely be selected due to their good performance..

Interested candidate should apply with the following criteria listed bellow

Before you start this application, ensure you have clear scanned copies of the following documents;

Passport photograph with white background not more than 3 months old (450px by 450px not more than 200kb)
Current University ID card
Admission letter
Birth certificate
O' Level result
JAMB Result
SSCE result or its equivalent
Evidence of State of origin obtained from the appropriate Local Government Area and duly signed by the Chairman or Secretary.
[url]=http://www.nigeriangist.com.ng/[/url]
Re: Nnpc/mobil Scholarship 2015 - How To Apply by KoladeKoded(m): 11:34pm On Aug 12, 2019
This is to inform all interested applicants and the general public that the NNPC/Mobil Producing Nigeria (MPN) is offering Scholarships to Undergraduate Nigerian Students in their first year (100 level) or second year (200level).

The NNPC/MPN JV scholarship is aimed at assisting the Federal Government of Nigeria in the training and development of medium and high level manpower for the country, while also enhancing a possible feeder pool of employable candidates into the company.

Some of the candidates have been successful in the company’s recruitment exercise after graduation; however, there is no obligation by ExxonMobil to offer employment to the awardees upon their completion of studies.

Under the NNPC/MPN JV undergraduate scholarship program, 60 percent of the awards go for core disciplines of Engineering and Geosciences, while 40 percent are for other approved business and social sciences related studies.

A total of nine approved disciplines are currently covered in the awards which are based strictly on merit as determined from the candidates’ academic records, conduct and performance in the selection tests.

In order to enhance the scholarship awards process and leverage on existing information and communication technologies (ICT), selection of candidates is conducted through an electronic computer-based testing.

The e-testing is organized in several centers across the country.

READ MORE HERE >> NNPC/MOBIL UNDERGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP

Also, You Can Get NNPC/Mobil Undergraduate Scholarship Past Questions and Answers HERE

(1) (Reply)

Admission In Cotonou / 20 Most Popular Slangs Used By Nigerian University Students / Buy Quality Fake/real Genuine Passport,driver's License,id Card,visa,work Permit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.