Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,379 members, 7,836,541 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

‘how Soldiers Brutalised Two Brothers In Lagos (pictured) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / ‘how Soldiers Brutalised Two Brothers In Lagos (pictured) (42357 Views)

The Married Woman Who Died With Her Lover In A Car During Sex In Lagos Pictured / "Don't Kill Your Wife, It's Our Job" Advert Board Seen In Lagos (Pictured) / Teacher Arrested For Defiling A 12-Year-Old Pupil In Lagos (pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘how Soldiers Brutalised Two Brothers In Lagos (pictured) by Nobody: 11:58am On Nov 22, 2015
menix:
Good for nothing soldiers..

Ordinary a naked bokoharam scout will chase a battalion of Nigerian Army with his bare preek yet they have the power, morale to deal with unarmed, innocent civilians..

As I type from a church, those soldiers will be sent to sambisa for the December onslaught with boko boiz where dey will face Karma..
type from church??dat means ur nt paying attention to the sermon...brother God is watching u ooh
Re: ‘how Soldiers Brutalised Two Brothers In Lagos (pictured) by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 12:12pm On Nov 22, 2015
Confessng:
They don't look brutalised to me .
Yes most military personnel in Nigeria need to be trained and retrained ,but for one of the brothers to have said this is democracy and so on and so forth ,could it be the brothers were also trying to prove something ?

Unfortunately Soldiers are trained to subdue any form of insurbordination,its the training so that statement could have infuriated them and a statement like that would have come with an attitude too

When we seek to understand before we are understood we save ourselves a lot of stress.
trained to subdue any insubordination? So saying this is a democracy is insubordination to you? You are a certified cow! Slave at heart!

2 Likes

Re: ‘how Soldiers Brutalised Two Brothers In Lagos (pictured) by fragrant(f): 12:44pm On Nov 22, 2015
Dnt believe this story. You don't act rude nd xpect the military to clap for you. Am certain other motorist wia dia so dis guyz nid to check wia dey offended d military and apologise to dem so U can be friends.
Re: ‘how Soldiers Brutalised Two Brothers In Lagos (pictured) by zumbigbo(m): 12:50pm On Nov 22, 2015
Sorry brothers.

You uttered those dangerous words...'Democracy'....that is 'Devil Talk' as far as the military are concerned.

You never hear brother Fela's work...'Dem-all-crazy'...

Make you hear two of his album's straight to re-orientate yourselves on 'Zoology' - especially 'Army arrangement' and 'I.T.T'.
Re: ‘how Soldiers Brutalised Two Brothers In Lagos (pictured) by Nobody: 12:53pm On Nov 22, 2015
mykel231:
THAT'S YOUR BENEFIT AS SLAVES.YOU DON'T HAVE A SAY.WHEN WISER MEN CALL NIGERIA A ZOO,YOU OPEN YOUR RETARDED MOUTHS TO DEFEND HER.THEY SHOULD HAVE KILLED YOU GUYS.USELESS BETRAYERS!
Does the fact that one refuses to do things to please you make him a betrayer?Its a free world now.
Re: ‘how Soldiers Brutalised Two Brothers In Lagos (pictured) by Trapnews: 12:55pm On Nov 22, 2015
sabi99:
They av bn using innocent civilians as their punch bag..............they even askd d guys to roll, buh we all know that these are d type of soldiers who wud indulge in self induce rolling on sighting the shadows of boko boys b4 they now run 200meters in 8seconds to escape instead of combating them....wicked soldiers in d wicked generation..........sometime if they don't av d strength to beat u they wud tell u to do 250 press ups on d spot, and when u do 3 press ups they will count it as 1, so if u do 6 pressups they will count it as 2.........wicked souls.....

I was on a bike and the Okada man took one way. Unfortunately, we were stopped by some soldiers at a road block. The okada man tried to escape but he was caught and seriously dealt with. I was also dealt with for not ordering him to stop. We were later released and after moving some few meters away from their post and knowing fully well that the road was clear. We felt abused and started raining insults like " Thunder fire all of una" on the soldiers. Unfortunately our bike wouldn't start undecided . Na so i remember say my leg dey there ooo grin grin. Come see drama......

2 Likes

Re: ‘how Soldiers Brutalised Two Brothers In Lagos (pictured) by sunsewa: 1:16pm On Nov 22, 2015
Don't worry they will soon be drafted to boko haram enclave where nemesis will catch up with them,civillian torturing soldiers shall die under smoking gun of boko boys henceforth,no peace for the wicked.
Re: ‘how Soldiers Brutalised Two Brothers In Lagos (pictured) by lastpage: 1:21pm On Nov 22, 2015
madridguy:
They will surely meet their waterloo soon. That is why you see some of our military officers die like chicken. Useless set of zombies.

this is not a question of meeting "Waterloo".

go back to the scene, ask around if you can get anyone who has the video.
Check Social media like Yotube for it (you know Nigerians love their camera phone)

gather evidence (You already have the name of the senior officer and you have their barracks)

Write a petition, through your Lawyer, to the Army high command

If you dont get a response, "i-Report it" to Channels, grant interviews, e.t.c
Write an "Open letter" in the Newspapers, to president Buhari ..... there are certain things the Top echelon of the Army dont like. undecided undecided

When you fight with someone stronger than you, you need to "fight smartly".

To force someone to withdraw money from their bank account, under threat, is a "criminal act".
That alone can cuase them t be discharged from the Army.
Think about it.

Lastpage!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘how Soldiers Brutalised Two Brothers In Lagos (pictured) by lastpage: 1:23pm On Nov 22, 2015
fragrant:
Dnt believe this story. You don't act rude nd xpect the military to clap for you. Am certain other motorist wia dia so dis guyz nid to check wia dey offended d military and apologise to dem so U can be friends.

Your assumptions (that they acted rude) is not only baseless, it is STEWPID!

So, Shut da phuck Up.

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: ‘how Soldiers Brutalised Two Brothers In Lagos (pictured) by Nobody: 1:36pm On Nov 22, 2015
The Nigerian soldiers should go to the barracks or face Boko Haram and stop messing up the society. It is not their duty to be out there on the streets with civilians. Everything about that country is odd! angry angry angry angry angry angry cry cry cry cry

2 Likes

Re: ‘how Soldiers Brutalised Two Brothers In Lagos (pictured) by dival247(m): 1:49pm On Nov 22, 2015
jagbanda:
Civilians are always at the mercy of unruly barrack boys

Scanner beware
Re: ‘how Soldiers Brutalised Two Brothers In Lagos (pictured) by Nobody: 2:18pm On Nov 22, 2015
I luv the Nigerian army!! God bless the men of valor.
Re: ‘how Soldiers Brutalised Two Brothers In Lagos (pictured) by Khameal007(m): 2:57pm On Nov 22, 2015
Re: ‘how Soldiers Brutalised Two Brothers In Lagos (pictured) by Khameal007(m): 2:58pm On Nov 22, 2015
Confessng:
Yes most military personnel in Nigeria need to be trained and retrained ,but for one of the brothers to have said this is democracy and so on and so forth ,could it be the brothers were also trying to prove something ?

Unfortunately Soldiers are trained to subdue any form of insurbordination,its the training so that statement could have infuriated them and a statement like that would have come with an attitude too

When we seek to understand before we are understood we save ourselves a lot of stress.

I wish every one can think like you do...don't mind what some he goats are saying God bless you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘how Soldiers Brutalised Two Brothers In Lagos (pictured) by captainjoh(m): 3:33pm On Nov 22, 2015
Islie:

http://thenationonlineng.net/how-soldiers-brutalised-us/

learn ur lesson, next time don't argue with a soldier, do not claim right, do not explain, just apologise very fast before anything
Re: ‘how Soldiers Brutalised Two Brothers In Lagos (pictured) by Shevy01: 3:36pm On Nov 22, 2015
You Are The One Who Is A Slave, I Know Many Soldiers In My Community. Most Are Suffering. No Freedom, No Money, They Live A Useless Life Until There Demise. I Can't Believe That A Normal Human Being Can Say Something Like This, You Need To Be Taken To The Infirmary Cause I'm Very Sure That Your Suffering From Brain Disorder.

By The Time God Is Through With Those Soldiers They Bite There Hand. SMH For You & Then
Re: ‘how Soldiers Brutalised Two Brothers In Lagos (pictured) by koning: 4:45pm On Nov 22, 2015
okeyumez:
These men looks like sturbon mushin touts. They don't know the meaning of brutality

Very funny grin grin. You no get sympathy at all. ' Mushin touts' !!
Re: ‘how Soldiers Brutalised Two Brothers In Lagos (pictured) by RaptorX: 5:15pm On Nov 22, 2015
captainjoh:

learn ur lesson, next time don't argue with a soldier, do not claim right, do not explain, just apologise very fast before anything
This sound like slavery too me, even if the soldiers are at fault? Nigerians just need to stop being too scared of death. Why i love the home of the brave and land of the free the almighty USA, where civilians have the constitutional rights to carry and bear firearms as a God given right against any form of oppression and slavery. A armed society is a polite society.
Re: ‘how Soldiers Brutalised Two Brothers In Lagos (pictured) by Ninilowo(m): 5:33pm On Nov 22, 2015
Brutality.... Hay heeeeeee........ Brutality....... Hmmmmmmm...... OP, you say 2 brothers were brutalized abi?......... Kontinu........
Re: ‘how Soldiers Brutalised Two Brothers In Lagos (pictured) by odaniel1(m): 5:43pm On Nov 22, 2015
menix:
Good for nothing soldiers..

Ordinary a naked bokoharam scout will chase a battalion of Nigerian Army with his bare preek yet they have the power, morale to deal with unarmed, innocent civilians..

As I type from a church, those soldiers will be sent to sambisa for the December onslaught with boko boiz where dey will face Karma..

Lwkmd. U dy vex o!
Re: ‘how Soldiers Brutalised Two Brothers In Lagos (pictured) by simplisity(m): 6:23pm On Nov 22, 2015
Do u want them to cut off their heads bf they look brutalise?
Re: ‘how Soldiers Brutalised Two Brothers In Lagos (pictured) by Sgwash: 6:36pm On Nov 22, 2015
Confessng:

Sane thinker
Re: ‘how Soldiers Brutalised Two Brothers In Lagos (pictured) by tinktanker: 10:46pm On Nov 22, 2015
Dats how dey flogged me on Friday as they were driving one way on my lane on a dual carriage Road. The military is so weak dey only knw how to show strength on innocent civilians. Dats how dey Shot a bus driver for not giving dem money in ph. We need to start stoning such soldiers wen we c such happening.
Re: ‘how Soldiers Brutalised Two Brothers In Lagos (pictured) by tayotemowo(m): 10:50pm On Nov 22, 2015
tinktanker:
Dats how dey flogged me on Friday as they were driving one way on my lane on a dual carriage Road. The military is so weak dey only knw how to show strength on innocent civilians. Dats how dey Shot a bus driver for not giving dem money in ph. We need to start stoning such soldiers wen we c such happening.
idupaul:

You started out really well and by the second paragraph of ur comment U just lost it

I wonder o was perplexed to read what the guy said so if you were accosted by a civilian would you have to have an attitude to state the obvious? That he said it's a civilian rule means he has committed an offence or what? The so called military illiterate sure don't know that civilians have even more right than they do but because their leaders have repeatedly done coup-de-tat and have seemed to get away with it seems to have empowered them so much that they don't realise that they are to serve and respect the civilians and not the other way around. The government pays them from our taxes and not the other way.
Re: ‘how Soldiers Brutalised Two Brothers In Lagos (pictured) by rafcrown(m): 11:47pm On Nov 22, 2015
They can molest innocent citizens but to fight BOKO...they will run before you complete it-HARAM
Re: ‘how Soldiers Brutalised Two Brothers In Lagos (pictured) by Totti9(m): 11:32am On Nov 23, 2015
Guy report them to West Germany grin
Re: ‘how Soldiers Brutalised Two Brothers In Lagos (pictured) by lastpage: 2:01pm On Nov 23, 2015
captainjoh:

SLAVE MENTALITY!

FIXED!

Like Fela Anikulapo Kuti sang " Original SUFFER-HEAD"

"Its a weakness and an act of Cowardice on the part of Soldiers who run away from Boko haram, to descend on unarmed civilians"

Lastpage!
Re: ‘how Soldiers Brutalised Two Brothers In Lagos (pictured) by fragrant(f): 7:35pm On Nov 23, 2015
lastpage:

Your assumptions (that they acted rude) is not only baseless, it is STEWPID!
So, Shut da phuck Up.

Lastpage!
. U sound as U re illiterate.
Re: ‘how Soldiers Brutalised Two Brothers In Lagos (pictured) by captainjoh(m): 2:12pm On Nov 27, 2015
RaptorX:
This sound like slavery too me, even if the soldiers are at fault? Nigerians just need to stop being too scared of death. Why i love the home of the brave and land of the free the almighty USA, where civilians have the constitutional rights to carry and bear firearms as a God given right against any form of oppression and slavery. A armed society is a polite society.

you are right, in US its slavery, but here in Nigeria its just a way of avoiding some bunch of uneducated armed men
Re: ‘how Soldiers Brutalised Two Brothers In Lagos (pictured) by captainjoh(m): 2:21pm On Nov 27, 2015
RaptorX:

you are right, in US its slavery, but here in Nigeria its just a way of avoiding some bunch of uneducated armed men
fragrant:
. U sound as U re illiterate.
RaptorX:

you are right, when u act that way in US its slavery, but here in Nigeria its just a way of avoiding some bunch of uneducated armed men
Re: ‘how Soldiers Brutalised Two Brothers In Lagos (pictured) by captainjoh(m): 2:59pm On Nov 27, 2015
lastpage:

SLAVE MENTALITY!

FIXED!

Like Fela Anikulapo Kuti sang " Original SUFFER-HEAD"

"Its a weakness and an act of Cowardice on the part of Soldiers who run away from Boko haram, to descend on unarmed civilians"

Lastpage!

unwise mentality, thoughtless kind.

that slave mentality can save you from some embarrassment, bruises and emotional troma. The only time u can subdue the army is when u have a strong evidence (a record) of what ever happened between both of you. If found guilty he can only be charged, and if u have a strong backup then he can be dismiss. But that will be after the damage might have be done.
Re: ‘how Soldiers Brutalised Two Brothers In Lagos (pictured) by Nile68: 12:17pm On Nov 03, 2016
"NIGERIA DEFENCE ACADEMY WITHDRAW 30 CADETS OF 68RC     The NDA withdraw over 30 cadets in the so called best military academy in Africa as a result of unorganized administration .  The Withdrawer of the cadets was caused by an increase in the blood pressure of the cadets which was framed due to their hidden plans,in which the blood pressure was examined immediately after a massive punishment (hunching,pinning of head,forward roll etc) three days after resumptiin ,NDA as a reputable institution should no that the increase in blood pressure was caused as a result of the civilian nature trying to adapt to the training in the first week of resumption,asides that some of the withdrawn cadets were not tested for malaria,fever or any health issue that could trigger such occurrence. The academy conducted series of test before admitting the cadets and they acknowledged them fit for the job,after series of interview,expenses travelling,admission etc The terrifying part was that after the cadets has been getting adapted to the military training close to 2months without any casualty on the withdrawn cadets the commandant ordered them to be withdrawn,despite the review was cconducted on two different occasion and  certified them fit, The cause of the Withdrawer may be due to political reasons ,may be as a result of the candidates of the commandants and some top generals are in the reserve list,it might be because of the pressure that was on the academy over the loss of two cadets that was maliciously beaten to death in which proper action as not been taken e.t.c The cadets are hoping to be called back to the academy because review has been done for the withdrawn cadets at the academy and all was recorded normal on two occasions... Please help rebroadcast this because Nigerians are been cheated ,blood pressure is not static. VOICE OUT TO THE NIGERIA MILLITARY  Moreover the cadets has signed the parent or guardian consent form. Please help REPOST Nigerians are been cheated please REPOST TILL NECESSARY ACTION TAKEN...    IT WILL BE AT THE RISK OF THE NATION AND THW MILLITARY TO NEGLET THE ISSUES OF THOSE CADETS WITHDRAWN FOR BP BECAUSE OF THEIR EXPOSURE TO MILLITARY TRAINING,MOREOVER THEIR PARENTS SIGNED CONSENT FORM.      TO OUR SUPRISE THE DAY WE WERE WITHDRAWN THAT WAS THE DAY THOSE  ON RESERVE WERE CALLED,POLITICS!!!!!"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Two Masquerades Exchange Blows In Lagos (photos/Video) / Gay Security Guard Defiles 2 Boys In Lagos, Gets Arrested (Photo) / People Murdered By Cultists In Elele, Rivers State (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.