Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,527 members, 7,812,643 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:45 PM

Buhari Will Succeed In Making 1 Naira Equal To 1 United State7 Dolar, See Why. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Will Succeed In Making 1 Naira Equal To 1 United State7 Dolar, See Why. (1673 Views)

Decreeing Boycott Of Arabic Is Equal To Boko Haram – Tolu Ogunlesi / See A Photo Of N1 Note That Was Used In 1979 When $1 Was Equal To N0.647 / 1 Dollar = 1 Naira: Buhari Approves An Exchange Rate Of N160 To $1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Will Succeed In Making 1 Naira Equal To 1 United State7 Dolar, See Why. by Sasuwa(f): 7:52am On Nov 22, 2015
Many nigerians believe pmb electoral promise are unrealistic but from the steps already taken by the present govt. and the next to follow, i think one dollar equal to one naira is realistic. Below are some of the steps.
[1] golden eaglet, u-17 world champions were paid N20k instead of $20k
[2] governors move to reduce 18k minimum wages.
[3] fuel selling @400 per litre in some places just like $2 per litre in the US. note 400 naira is equal to $2 @ exch. rate of 200 per dolar.
[4]TSA to keep away money from the hand of commercial banks. Most of the time how this give out loans to SMEs,firms etc and is what littre our market with too muchmoney and increase inflation which at the end of the day reduces the naira value. Now TSA will keep this off our market.
According to the law of economics with scarcity in place prices must rise therefore with scarcity of naira its value most rise.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Will Succeed In Making 1 Naira Equal To 1 United State7 Dolar, See Why. by HARDDON: 7:55am On Nov 22, 2015
grin

Twisted
Re: Buhari Will Succeed In Making 1 Naira Equal To 1 United State7 Dolar, See Why. by Nobody: 8:15am On Nov 22, 2015
You are only comparing prices or the worth of petrol alone but doesn't mean $1 equals #1.
If you can use $2 for Petrol and can't use #2 for same petrol rather using #400 the equation is not balance. And mind you America doesn't use litres for fuelling they use gallons as unit of measurement which is higher by 3.7854. Therefore the quantity we buy in naira does not equat the quantity purchase in dollars.
Re: Buhari Will Succeed In Making 1 Naira Equal To 1 United State7 Dolar, See Why. by funkyibodude(m): 8:29am On Nov 22, 2015
This is the most beautiful 1diotic piece of nonsense I've seen so far grin I call it BUHARINOMICS ( APC economic team)

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Will Succeed In Making 1 Naira Equal To 1 United State7 Dolar, See Why. by amzee(m): 8:31am On Nov 22, 2015
I think the OP is high on Osogbo weed....

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Succeed In Making 1 Naira Equal To 1 United State7 Dolar, See Why. by wordcat(m): 8:50am On Nov 22, 2015
Sasuwa:

[3] fuel selling @400 per litre in some places just like $2 per litre in the US. note 400 naira is equal to $2 @ exch. rate of 200 per dolar

If this is not a joke then the op is high on Congo soft weed

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Succeed In Making 1 Naira Equal To 1 United State7 Dolar, See Why. by wordcat(m): 8:52am On Nov 22, 2015
funkyibodude:
This is the most beautiful 1diotic piece of nonsense I've seen so far grin I call it BUHARINOMICS ( APC economic team)

Walahi, this one pass BUHARINOMICS!
Even APC economic team will disown this dude

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Succeed In Making 1 Naira Equal To 1 United State7 Dolar, See Why. by Nobody: 9:10am On Nov 22, 2015
Sasuwa:
Many nigerians believe pmb electoral promise are unrealistic but from the steps already taken by the present govt. and the next to follow, i think one dollar equal to one naira is realistic. Below are some of the steps.
[1] golden eaglet, u-17 world champions were paid N20k instead of $20k
[3] fuel selling @400 per litre in some places just like $2 per litre in the US. note 400 naira is equal to $2 @ exch. rate of 200 per dolar.
[4]TSA to keep away money from the hand of politicians. Most of the time luxurious and ungodly spending of public funds by our politicians is what littre our market with money and increase inflation which at the end of the day reduces the naira value. Now TSA will keep this off our market.
According to the law of economics with scarcity in place prices must rise therefore with scarcity of naira its value most rise.

this is illiteracy in its purest form..

go on u janjaweede.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Succeed In Making 1 Naira Equal To 1 United State7 Dolar, See Why. by dacool1(m): 9:12am On Nov 22, 2015
It's either your Economics teacher did a terrible job or you are just naturally dumb
Re: Buhari Will Succeed In Making 1 Naira Equal To 1 United State7 Dolar, See Why. by Nobody: 9:13am On Nov 22, 2015
But I heard oshodi weed is not that effective, how come

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Succeed In Making 1 Naira Equal To 1 United State7 Dolar, See Why. by alpha75(m): 9:25am On Nov 22, 2015
Why did I click this thread?...... Mtweeew
Re: Buhari Will Succeed In Making 1 Naira Equal To 1 United State7 Dolar, See Why. by actuspurus: 10:15am On Nov 22, 2015
Ganja at work........ u try sha.
Re: Buhari Will Succeed In Making 1 Naira Equal To 1 United State7 Dolar, See Why. by Nobody: 10:39am On Nov 22, 2015
Oh brother...@Seun, you gotta put the slap on the forehead smiley!
Re: Buhari Will Succeed In Making 1 Naira Equal To 1 United State7 Dolar, See Why. by globalresource: 10:48am On Nov 22, 2015
OP woke up on the wrong side of the bed. He need to sleep back
Re: Buhari Will Succeed In Making 1 Naira Equal To 1 United State7 Dolar, See Why. by Boss13: 10:55am On Nov 22, 2015
This assumption should be quickly debunked. An equal equivalent of the naira to the dollar is unhealthy for our economy. Moreover, we do not have the required production capacity to create such possibility. The only way to achieved that is by simply fixing the price for dollars. On the other hand, giving the present situation in the oil markets, where many more suppliers are entering into the market, there would be a huge decline for Nigerian oil.

The best way to do this, is create more alternatives for oil. However, when you ask the government, they will tell you Agriculture and that is the dumbest response so far. We have nollywood and Afro music, we have young people with talents that can invest in the next big thing, we have textile companies, there is solid minerals. The basic thing is to create a world wide demand for our products i.e creating essential commodities that the world wants regardless of the price. Till then we should stop dreaming about one naira equally one dollar and I wonder how come Buhari allowed that as part of his campaign programs.
Re: Buhari Will Succeed In Making 1 Naira Equal To 1 United State7 Dolar, See Why. by Nobody: 11:11am On Nov 22, 2015
Eyaa

Re: Buhari Will Succeed In Making 1 Naira Equal To 1 United State7 Dolar, See Why. by localblood(m): 11:19am On Nov 22, 2015
Warey reh oh! Oil don finish for your head @OP
Re: Buhari Will Succeed In Making 1 Naira Equal To 1 United State7 Dolar, See Why. by Adesiji77: 12:51pm On Nov 22, 2015
angry
Re: Buhari Will Succeed In Making 1 Naira Equal To 1 United State7 Dolar, See Why. by Nobody: 2:48pm On Nov 22, 2015
johnel2:
But I heard oshodi weed is not that effective, how come

he let iyangbali no babangbali tye am for am. d guy spit na highness
Re: Buhari Will Succeed In Making 1 Naira Equal To 1 United State7 Dolar, See Why. by chiefobdk(m): 2:53pm On Nov 22, 2015
ganjaweede economic team.

(1) (Reply)

BIAFRA: IPOB, MASSOB Shut Down Markets, Uwazuruike Expelled / Wasteful And Suspicious Item On The 2016 Budget- Budgit / FLASH BACK :why Yoruba Prefer Alliance With North – Senator Adefuye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.