Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,049 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

Nigerian Female Celebrities And Single Status - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Female Celebrities And Single Status (458 Views)

10 Cutest Nigerian Celebrities And Their Families / 7 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Beautiful Houses (Photos) / Nigerian Female Celebrities And Their Expensive Engagement Rings(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Female Celebrities And Single Status by tpiadotcom: 8:06am On Nov 22, 2015
I know this is a sensitive topic and vex go plenty, but is there any country in the world which has an exceedingly high number of single female celebrities like Nigeria?

I don't know of any although I stand to be corrected if wrong.

Is there a reason why their contracts require them to remain indefinitely single, unlike places such the US, Britain and the rest of Europe plus the rest of the world where celebrities date, marry, have kids, etc even if it's in the public eye.

It also goes against Nigerian culture but let's ignore that.

(1) (Reply)

NHL Supercard Cheats Unlimited Credits / Singer Patoranking Looking Fresh In New Photo / Nollywood Actor Charles Okocha Hit By Stray Bullet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.