Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

Nigerians Yet Unborn Would Remember Jonathan For His Invaluable Services – Mark - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Yet Unborn Would Remember Jonathan For His Invaluable Services – Mark (1039 Views)

Sheriff Has 7 Days To Apologise To Jonathan For Walking Out On Him - PDP Youths / Nigerians Yet Unborn Would Remember Jonathan For His Invaluable Services – Mark / Nigerians Will Soon Commend Jonathan For His Sincerity Of Purpose In Gov–dokpesi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Yet Unborn Would Remember Jonathan For His Invaluable Services – Mark by oluvick(m): 8:07am On Nov 22, 2015
ABUJA- IMMEDIATE past President of the
Senate Senator David Mark has described
former President Goodluck Jonathan as an
uncommon statesman.

In a statement yesterday his media assistant,
Paul Mumeh, Senator Mark who hailed former
President Jonathan as he marks his 58th
birthday, also commended him for his services
to the nation and proven to be a true
statesman especially during the 2015 general
elections.

Mark ” Mr. President , I heartily congratulate
you on this auspicious occasion of your
birthday. I am pleased to associate with you
now and always . I am glad that you have
continued to make your services available to the
Nation and beyond even after your tenure.
“Nigerians yet unborn would remember you for
your invaluable services to the nation especially
at critical time of the nation’s democratic
consolidation.

“Above all, your display of uncommon
statesmanship especially during the last
presidential election has set unprecedented
record and a model for African democracy.
On this day as always, I wish you God’s
protection, good health abundant wisdom and
courage in the years ahead.”

www.vanguardngr.com/2015/11/nigerians-yet-unborn-would-remember-jonathan-for-his-invaluable-services-mark/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Yet Unborn Would Remember Jonathan For His Invaluable Services – Mark by Blakjewelry(m): 8:08am On Nov 22, 2015
True talk man

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Yet Unborn Would Remember Jonathan For His Invaluable Services – Mark by madridguy(m): 8:09am On Nov 22, 2015
David Mark must be high on expired codeine for this statement. GEJ did all he could do to rig, cancel, scatter the last election but the fear of not ending up like Laurent Gbagbo of Ivory Coast after he had signed two different peace agreement made him to have no choice than to shamefully congratulate PMB. GEJ favor himself cos his case would have been more brutal and disgraceful than Samuel Doe.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Yet Unborn Would Remember Jonathan For His Invaluable Services – Mark by Tallesty1(m): 8:10am On Nov 22, 2015
Agents of wicked change will disagree.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Yet Unborn Would Remember Jonathan For His Invaluable Services – Mark by Ciscogod(m): 8:11am On Nov 22, 2015
Mr mark, what will nigerians yet unborn remember u for ?
Re: Nigerians Yet Unborn Would Remember Jonathan For His Invaluable Services – Mark by seunmsg(m): 8:15am On Nov 22, 2015
What will Mark say before? He was part of the thieving cabals that ruined the country under Jonathan. Nothing good can come from him.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Yet Unborn Would Remember Jonathan For His Invaluable Services – Mark by kestolove95(m): 8:20am On Nov 22, 2015
Oga sharap and face ur committee work

Re: Nigerians Yet Unborn Would Remember Jonathan For His Invaluable Services – Mark by tyson99(m): 8:22am On Nov 22, 2015
another dunce statement from ex senate president turn floor membbergrin

we wey dey alive no enjoy am na unborn kids he dey talk abt msscheeww

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Yet Unborn Would Remember Jonathan For His Invaluable Services – Mark by PRYCE(m): 8:48am On Nov 22, 2015
Oh yes!

Those of em who crave education, will find out that there are abundant universities to go to

Those Who ply our roads will know there was a Sheriff in town...

**Outta Ink**
Re: Nigerians Yet Unborn Would Remember Jonathan For His Invaluable Services – Mark by omenka(m): 9:04am On Nov 22, 2015
The only "yet unborn" Nigerians that would thank Jo for his "invaluable services" are the great grand children of Mark and people like him who held plum positions under Jonathan. They would be grateful to him for perpetually turning a blind eye to the atrocities of their great grand parents.
Re: Nigerians Yet Unborn Would Remember Jonathan For His Invaluable Services – Mark by 7lives: 9:10am On Nov 22, 2015
Yes ooo Mr worthless former senate president, especially how he turn Benue state to Paris overnight.
Re: Nigerians Yet Unborn Would Remember Jonathan For His Invaluable Services – Mark by bonechamberlain(m): 9:12am On Nov 22, 2015
it's well known. because buhari and apc would bring Nigeria to an end.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Yet Unborn Would Remember Jonathan For His Invaluable Services – Mark by bobbiekrantz: 9:15am On Nov 22, 2015
Even the Stewpid Zombie Dunces knows that!. grin
Re: Nigerians Yet Unborn Would Remember Jonathan For His Invaluable Services – Mark by dokJ: 9:16am On Nov 22, 2015
U r ryt sir. But its high time u retired too since u r no longer relevant.
Re: Nigerians Yet Unborn Would Remember Jonathan For His Invaluable Services – Mark by Henrypraise: 9:16am On Nov 22, 2015
David mark was frank on dis, but let him mention wat d generations yet unborn will remember him for.

Former Senate speaker relegated to a bench warmer.
Re: Nigerians Yet Unborn Would Remember Jonathan For His Invaluable Services – Mark by oluvick(m): 9:33am On Nov 22, 2015
madridguy:
David Mark must be high on expired codeine for this statement. GEJ did all he could do to rig, cancel, scatter the last election but the fear of not ending up like Laurent Gbagbo of Ivory Coast after he had signed two different peace agreement made him to have no choice than to shamefully congratulate PMB. GEJ favor himself cos his case would have been more brutal and disgraceful than Samuel Doe.

Sh'oro niyen abi isolenu?
Re: Nigerians Yet Unborn Would Remember Jonathan For His Invaluable Services – Mark by Nobody: 9:41am On Nov 22, 2015
cool

Re: Nigerians Yet Unborn Would Remember Jonathan For His Invaluable Services – Mark by Nobody: 9:49am On Nov 22, 2015
How will history remember David Mark?

On another note, if David Mark feels too big to represent his people and make contributions from the floor of the Senate, he should resign. I feel his people are not represented, since Mark lost the Senate Presidency. He was not elected as a Senate President and should go about his duties.

These are the men that turned our hard-earned democracy to an elite club.
Re: Nigerians Yet Unborn Would Remember Jonathan For His Invaluable Services – Mark by otr1(m): 10:07am On Nov 22, 2015
...coming from a worthless man.
My children will not hear anything good about Jonathan and PDP...except if taught the names of our past Leaders in School and I don't see how that would different a Jonathan from Abacha and the evil genius, IBB. I'll do that and Jonathan is not getting a good mark from me
Re: Nigerians Yet Unborn Would Remember Jonathan For His Invaluable Services – Mark by EternalTruths: 10:13am On Nov 22, 2015
Fact

While Buhari will be remembered as the worst President voted in by slaves down South. cool
Re: Nigerians Yet Unborn Would Remember Jonathan For His Invaluable Services – Mark by madridguy(m): 12:26pm On Nov 22, 2015
Isole bi bawo?

oluvick:

Sh'oro niyen abi isolenu?
Re: Nigerians Yet Unborn Would Remember Jonathan For His Invaluable Services – Mark by omolami: 12:50pm On Nov 22, 2015
David Mark, I urge you to contest 2019 presidential election. I can guarantee you overwhelming success. Try it and remember today.
Re: Nigerians Yet Unborn Would Remember Jonathan For His Invaluable Services – Mark by Obiagu1(m): 1:10pm On Nov 22, 2015
I'll remember President Jonathan as a mistake and a coward, a silly leader who, inadvertently, enthroned the devilish tyrant, President Buhari, and empowered his evil organisation, the APC.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

We Are Ready To Meet You In Court – Saharareporters To Saraki / Pic: Oshiomhole And Wife Turns Yam Inspectors,spotted Pricing Big Tubers Of Yam / An Indian Skilled Carpent Built A Wooden Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.