Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,183 members, 7,822,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

''if Not For God, I Should Have Been A Post Master''; Sen Fashola Speaks - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ''if Not For God, I Should Have Been A Post Master''; Sen Fashola Speaks (487 Views)

Phyno, Flavour & Zoro Slammed By Born Again Lady: You Aren't Fit To Sing For God / "Because I'm A Rapper Doesn't Mean I Should Be Doing Like A Gangster" - Falz. / D'banj Makes Reference To A Post On Nairaland About His Song "Oliver Twist" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

''if Not For God, I Should Have Been A Post Master''; Sen Fashola Speaks by slimdandmuffy: 8:19am On Nov 22, 2015
The Minister of Works, Power and Housing, Mr Babatunde Raji Fashola, may have ended up being a post master, but for his passion for litigation as a young lawyer.

After graduating from University of Benin (UNIBEN) and he was unemployed, his father presented him with the opportunity to work with the Nigerian Postal Service (NIPOST). This was at a time working with NIPOST was a dream job. While he realised it was a fantastic opportunity, he was extremely passionate about litigation and thus turned down the offer, and opted to pursue a career as a lawyer.

“I had a different passion and that was being in the courtroom; I therefore had to go for my dream to find a job that would help my career. It took me a while before I could get a job and that meant I was jobless for several months after NYSC”, he said at a group mentoring programme for enterpreneurs organised by Young Business Leaders of Nigeria (YBLN) in Lagos.

Continue; http://www.blacksatino.com/2015/11/if-not-for-god-i-should-have-been-post.html

Re: ''if Not For God, I Should Have Been A Post Master''; Sen Fashola Speaks by aare07(m): 8:21am On Nov 22, 2015
What will be, will be.
Re: ''if Not For God, I Should Have Been A Post Master''; Sen Fashola Speaks by Warlord3000(m): 9:32am On Nov 22, 2015
Wow... Passion

(1) (Reply)

Mr Ibu Very Stylish In New Photo / ★ [VIDEO] B-red – “cucumber” Ft. Akon / no topic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.